To commemorate the end of Mugabe's regime, let's post his best memes and quotes ITT

To commemorate the end of Mugabe's regime, let's post his best memes and quotes ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

really made me think

The best one imo

ants

Consider this Veeky Forums -
Had Rhodesia implemented reforms that they eventually did in short lived Rhodesia-Zimbabwae state, would Mugabe had still risen as serious resistance leader worth of value? I may be wrong, but my theory is that prolonging the Bush War actually allowed someone like Mugabe to rise and managed to seize power with an armed force in the first open elections

I genuinely think it was kinda doomed to fail.

And some one like Nkromo Joshua had never chance in long run

that's just his power stance, mugabe doesn't fall

damn that's a good one. I'm gonna use that quote.

why do liberals hate him?

Wait, what happened?

Zimbabwe's military appears to have launched a coup and established a military regime. Mugabe's whereabouts aren't known, but the military says he's 'safe'. He's either fled the country, been killed, or has been detained.

What if Satan's a woman?

Thanks. Happy for Zimbabwe, but sad that we're losing that absolute legend.

Someone worse than him will probably take his place.

Assuming, of course, that this is an actual coup and not something organized by Mugabe himself. Turkey had a similar situation last year, but it was pretty obvious then that Erdogan orchestrated that to solidify his power.

>Turkey had a similar situation last year
Man, what a fun night that was

It's always possible that someone worse takes his place but it's not like things were going to get better under Mugabe.

Yeah, it was wacky. Just a shame it wasn't a genuine happening.

>attempt a coup in the capital
>while the president is on vacations
And at the time I though it was real. I'm a dumbass.

The uprising didn't just happen, jewish and communist agitators in the US and USSR were essential for Mugabe to seize power

Dudes 93- he's ruling day to day at this point

>ZANLA was mostly supported by China because they were a bit too Maoist for te USSR's tastes
What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc
Reposting classic, original was deleted by youtube Jews for "hate speech"

Cringe