All races are equ

>All races are equ...

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/top-30-countries-with-nobel-prize-winners.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

worldatlas.com/articles/top-30-countries-with-nobel-prize-winners.html

>tfw you will never live with your high IQ Mongol wife in a yurt on the open steppe

>iq is innate

>mfw people unironically citing Lynn in the current year

Um technically race isn’t a real category so I can ignore the fact that it happens to line up with IQ kthanksbye

>human capacity is identical despite differing environments

This is why we must mix with superior East Asians to improve the overall intelligence of humans.

It may be right to some degree but the datas are mostly bullshit, just read the study they are from, and iq has a non-neglictible environnemental factor.

It also doesn't take in account the different ethnic groups within the same country, for exemple indians from the higher caste have an higher iq.

No you can fuck your fat chicks in Europe. We are not interested in you and nor are our women.

Wow, who would have guessed it, poverty has direct links to brain development!

t. Cheng

>We are not interested in you and nor are our women.
Yeah thats why dozens of Chinese girls message me every day

BLEACH'D

>Anecdotal evidence

Are Eurasians going to be the new master race?

>of most white men

We already are.
Let us ignore that Europe and North America are getting Browned and Blacked

If you have a white father then you are going to be a slut

In most of Africa they didn't even do a formal IQ test, as most of them were closed of dictatorship so the number are from a select view countries that are mixed and matched to give results for other countries.
for example somalias IQ was calculated by getting Ethiopian results + Kenyan results divided by two.
most of these are obsolete

BLEACH'D
L
E
A
C
H
'
D

>ite father then you are going to be a slut
Thank god I am a male.

t. Elliot roger

More like Orhan Gazi

>eurasian
>not self hating
that's how we know you are not eurasian

i kinda cant fathom the idea of living in a place where average person has 60 iq
how the fuck do you form any government or social structure in place like that?

Imagine being some African genius born in the middle of those shitholes and you able to spend the rest of your 14 years “studying” with some brainless until you get raped and killed by some hootie warlord.

We really did win the lottery.

AYO HOL UP