Be indian

>be indian
>read up on indian history
>mfw we've been cucks to muslims and whites for a good part of 800 years because we were too beta to fight back
>read up on japanese, american and korean history to compare
>mfw

I don't know why anyone would feel proud to be Indian. Its basically an eternally cucked race tbqh. Even the chinese have a better history despite being cucked for a brief period of time by the eternalAnglo, but atleast they are now cucking the brits at their own game buying up their country

Other urls found in this thread:

kolkata.china-consulate.org/eng/zlgxw/t676806.htm
youtu.be/uKyn3FDaTYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you think you could cram the word cuck into there a couple more times for good measure?

But why would you read history for all of India? What your own people have done should be more important right?

The Muslism invasions of India will never cease to make me angry.

>800
Sorry Dravid Khan Arya Britainstein

Not erryone needs to rule

Tum Indian ho or esse karray ho?

(al Kukman)

If you're Indian answer back OP

>designated

Aryans were Eastern Europeans

But the Cherokees put up a good fight user what are you talking about?

>mfw even hindi is cucked by the muslims because they speak the same language under urdu

Just face it...we don't have anything unique about us other than myths and legends from thousands of years ago

>mfw we've been cucks to muslims
Maybe if you're a Northerner desu

Atleast you wiped most of them out of existence. Being a native indian in america today is suffering.

>japanese
>korean
These are both more "cucked" than India. At least you guys managed to keep your culture alive despite countless invasions and foreign rulers, they just have some bastardized versions of Chinese culture.

>japan and korea have literally 0 immigration
>still the top economies in the world

Hows ramadan, europoor?

The >muh800years bullshit is about as credible as that Serbian myth of walking around a house with your shoes in hand. It was made up to enrage people by nationalists.

Given by the fact that you've never responded back to me, despite this not even being the first thread you've ever made, it's pretty obvious you're not Indian.

>muh economy
How's your one day off, burger?

* you're responded back to me in Hindi

Teri ma kali kutta hai

That good enough for you?

>a generic insult
No.

Esse ku bolrey ho sala?

>working long hours is bad

Hows the 25% unemployment, europoor?

Pretty great.
>amerislaves

Tbf I'm Indian and I don't understand what you're saying

Then again I'm Bengali and don't speak your disgusting betel nut chewing peasant dialect

>tfw my ancestors cucked yours

KEBAB’d

That almost certainly wasn't me because I've only been coming here for a couple weeks now (although that guy does sound like an idiot)
And to be totally fair I don't really speak Bengali anymore so it's not surprising that I don't know Hindi

Bengali brahmin? I think I've seen you post before.
>And to be totally fair I don't really speak Bengali anymore
Diaspora?

>Muslims invade
>kill millions, destroy countless temples, force Indians to convert

>Brits invade
>institute religious freedom, eager to learn Indian culture and religion, only cultural affront is making it illegal to set widows on fire

>Hindus preferred Muslim domination and sided with them to kick Brits out

What did Indians mean by this?

>Hindus preferred Muslim domination and sided with them to kick Brits out
Marathas =/= all Hindus. Marathas were only ever in it for themselves don't be confused by le savers of Hinduism meme.

A lot of the kingdoms that allied with the British did so because they only had to pay a tributary whilst mainly remaining independent, in comparison to other option of the rebellion being successful and then being controlled directly by the Marathas again (who were pretty scummy tbf).

Uhh... that's a tsunami-related map. What was even the point of making that image if the person who made it wasn't going to edit out the url at the top?

low IQ, they preferred the feudal way of life

Unlike the Chinese the Indians actually made some monumental architecture.

>inb4 that really long wall
>inb4 the huge wooden shack that is the forbidden city
>inb4 muh Pegoda

>low IQ
This is the brainlet answer to everything.

t. limey cunt
enjoying the browning of UK I see

Which is why I believe that Republic of India is best time period

nice frog retard

>800 years
More like since time immemorial
You been slave to the White Man since the Aryan invasion

>LTE networks mean a horde of indians from tier 2 towns will inundate Veeky Forums from their phones
Truly the kalyug
>tsunami on the URL
you tried.

There's another bengali brahmin here?

cry more pajeet

Listen here you disgusting north indian shit.
You are the reason why the rest of the world laughs at us.
Speak in english or GTFO

>Muslims cucked us abloobloo
>Country is still majority hindu.
Nice going there OP.

He's not Indian.

>implying it's not because of the East

>because of the east
>does better than NI in general HDI
>NE states are better developed than North India to a hilarious degree
>streetshittery is literally a North indian phenomenon with the parts of West bengal with the highest population of North Indians being the worst.

>t. Bihari delusions
we wuz magadhas n shit
*RIOTS*

You didnt read shit OP, even a school student knows that much.
You have no idea how much india shaped south east asia, and how much it affected the thought of east asia.
Despite the destruction caused by the muslim invasion, countless structures and artifacts are still alive and working, and the people still hold onto their culture. I'll call korea much more "cucked", as they have adopted most of western culture and discarded their own, and just copy western everything. Thats not a very bad thing though but I think they should preserve their culture. Japan preserved their culture very well, but only after a long series of reforms which modified their culture and history to fit modern times, starting in the meiji restoration era. And I think that is the correct way of doing things.
The country is now free, and its high time you start doing something instead of crying.
You just need to stop going /pol/ as the place is full of underage kids who dont know much about the world and are swayed too easily.

kolkata.china-consulate.org/eng/zlgxw/t676806.htm

Don't be sad. I'm pretty sure Tata now owns all of Britian's major steel manufactories and Modi is cleaning up India for the future of your Hindu children.

>he thinks wearing jeans and making Kpop means you sold out your culture
>t. Bob Chakraborty

Are you retarded?

>japanese
Protected by the sea. Then Hiroshima and Nagasaki

>korean
China/mongol's slave, raped by japs, divided between JEWSA and soviets. Still a slave puppet to this day. Out of all the three is the most shameful and pitiful nation

>China
Raped, balkanized and governed by the TÜRK, mongols, manchu, jurchen, tangut, etc then also by the japs + Stalin's slave

Everybody has its good and bad days, nigga. You can consider also that India as a modern united nation is something created by the a*glo (disregarding Ashoka's era)

Modi couldn't fix a clogged toilet (and not the least because he's never seen)

>Bihar is not north india, we are developed and shit

>being an unironic wagecuck

Is this what Veeky Forums capitalistophiles are like IRL?

>Bengali
Of course you feel like a cuck
Kys meera bhai.

Why are americans so fucking brainwashed

There can be no great heros without great challenges. There is no win without fail.

>head cut off
>pfft as if that'll stop me
That's pretty fucking metal

>blonde

WE

That map is false.

Croatia never gave up.

>he asks his mom for allowance

>be american
>value nothing but money in this vast, beatiful world
>waste my entire life working to make my jewish masters rich
>call other people poor on an online uzbek shadow puppetry forum
>get shot

Could be worse.

You could be Greek.

Is this what they teach you in Britain?

It's thanks to Britain that around 3 million Bengalis died due to famine. And do you not know of the Amritsar massacre? The British never respected any culture, including that of India.

And it's funny how you shit on the Muslims and make them out to be totally bad. The Mughal Empire had it's ups and downs, good and bad rulers. While I'm not saying they were good or just, the Marathas were crueler and more expansionist that the Mughals were.

Plus they gave India pic related, so yeah.

Scratch that. You could be Iranian.

Yeah, India's been conquered a lot, but at least they retained their own basic culture. Iran was essentially rebuilt in the Arabs' image, and has been their bitch for the last 1,400 years.

They're also Shia and worship an arab because he fucked a persian princess. The imams also have different turbans to show if they are direct descendants of Muhammad.

India does have a cool history, but the smell...

Take this red pill OP

youtu.be/uKyn3FDaTYc

>Pan-Hindu state that expands into Thailand and Indonesia

wut? Is the plan to leblingsraum all the Buddhists?

>not looking forward to being a superpower in 2020

>have a touch of indig. australian
>there are no records

Thank god for recessive genes?

Thailand was heavily influenced by the culture and religions of India, starting with the Kingdom of Funan around the first century until the Khmer Empire. Indian influence on Siamese culture was partly the result of direct contact with Indian settlers, but mainly it was brought about indirectly via the Indianised kingdoms of Dvaravati, Srivijaya and the Khmer Empire. E. A. Voretzsch believes that Buddhism must have been flowing into Thailand from India at the time of the Indian emperor Ashoka of the Maurya Empire and into the first millennium after Christ. Later Thailand was influenced by the south Indian Pallava dynasty and north Indian Gupta Empire.

What about Transylvania too?
Didn't they end up on spikes there?

Cambodia is a country littered with hundreds of years of wars between hindus and bhuddists. It's fucking mental.

Angkor Wat and surrounds has bhuddhas carved out in some temples (replaced with hindu focused dieties) and some have the opposite.

That happened for thousands of years.
You must go to Siem Reap at least once.
Oh and check out their "smaller" killing fields too. The tour guide literally burst to tears when we went there... fucked up shit man.

Never bothered learning about the poo's but from what I've seen on Veeky Forums it sounds interesting. Can anyone sauce me on some good books?

Convert to Islam then, it's pretty much an Indian religion now.

japs did it, they invaded burma and blocked shipments in the bay of bengal

>"cucks"
We're mostly the same religion as thousands of years ago, whereas Iranians, Turkics, Malays, Indonesians, Chams, Berbers, Arabs, and countless others have had their faiths destroyed.
The invaders didn't even persecute us, and oftentimes we held high positions in their courts.
A significant part of their maths and sciences are just translations of or expansions on our works.
Our traditions and languages are the same, and your example of us being "cucked" because Pakis use Urdu, which is ultimately derived from Sanskrit and Persian, makes no sense. If anything they're "cucked" since they use an Indic language rather than Arabic.
Fucking shit, the kebabs didn't even own the whole subcontinent, and even when the Limeys did they found themselves needing to incorporate us into the colonial administration after the Sepoys revolted.

>le never fought back meme
Took the Umayyads, arguably one of the strongest Islamic empires in history, two invasions to get a foothold in Sindh, and they probably would have lost if Raja Dahir decided to be rational and call upon his allies in the interior for support instead of having an "epic" last stand just to get his name in the history books.
The British themselves also had great trouble conquering India, as many contemporary sources from the period cite, most famously Wesselley saying that the Battle of Assaye in the 2nd Anglo-Maratha war was harder than Waterloo. Save for Mysore, the Marathas, and the Sikh Empire, the Anglos had to resort to political exploitation, purchases, or kicking the French's ass in a war of succession to get much of their land.

Go visit the countries.
India is shit, but the surrounding countries have a lot of interesting history that most westerners barely talk about.
South east asia was a complex of warring religions for many thousands of years. And they have many temple complexes remaining because they never had the equivalent of Christian destruction of old temples for heresy, they merely reused the places of worship.