SALT WILL RISE OVER 15$ SOON

Who sits on a shitton of crypto?
-Every Exchange
-Every ICO
-Every Miner
-Early Adopters and Rich NEETS

They all will cash out through SALT soon.

agreed user. im all in.

>only have 100$ worth of SALT and cant buy more at the moment

And how can you justify all these Low Tiers? 0,25 0,5 1$
Not sure about that shit

They backed the project in a early stage (risky) and there was a lot of OTC trading around 5$ before token was on exchanges.

any other presale that you would be in that x5s and you'd be laughing all the way to the bank.

but now since you were too big of an autist to get in it sounds fishy.

i got in at 7.5 and averaged down to 5. im still comfy as fuck. you had a chance yesterday but preferred to complain about pre-sale tiers and max supply.

7.5$?

si senor

Salt is the solution to give crypto rich NEETS cash to buy normie stuff without having to cash out crypto. Epic

May your loose asshole rot and fall to the ground.

> (You)
>May your loose asshole rot and fall to the ground.

this will be good when more niggers get into crypto and need loans and shit

Comfy

Hey gang,

My first time as a Veeky Forums OP and I'm bracing for impact.

The media says you are all really mean — like nasty just for the sport of it. I'm a "grown-ass-man" though. Whatever happens... I should be able to get over it... eventually.

All half-joking aside, a fellow who's opinion I respect on the topic of ICOs has been urging me to engage with you all here at Veeky Forums. In his opinion, this is one of the best places to get well-informed grassroots feedback on our project's ICO.

So that why I'm here; to dip my toes into your community —to see see if our project resonates with you all.

HERE'S THE THING; I'm not trying to act like some nube, and disrespect you guys with, what could be perceived as, self-promotion.

So that is my question, beyond buying a Veeky Forums pass (done), and gaining credibility over time by commenting etc., in what other ways can I demonstrate but I am not not a shill? I genuinely only want to be here if the community wants us to be here because our project is interesting.

Ok, I just realized that what I'm doing. Out of respect, what I am doing is asking for permission to post. I know I don't need permission, per se, but I don't know how it works and I want to start off on the right foot.

Awkwardly yours,
Caleb

i'm still waiting for you to send me that 5k link

show us your blockfolio

No thanks.

SALT tokens are effectively gift cards that let you use their loan service. Ask yourself - is there any actual need for the token? The original investors know they can make more money off you with the token, so they have it now to drive up the popularity and valuation of the company because of the idiots in the crypto circle who think they will evade taxes. What SALT buyers do not know, the original investors will all dump everything in a coordinated effort around this time and then switch to a system without a token.

your customer engagement sucks

yes, the jews will dump on you yet again
are you wearing your tin foil hat? dont forget it

Anyone else's blockfolio just went full retard or is this crash actually happen?

all I know is tons of people bought this fucking token for 25 cents. I am not buying it for 5 dollars like a cuck. fuck off.

sure, stay poor

so faggots, I just discovered SALT, tell me how this isn't a genius plan:

> decide my bitcoin cash out point (say, when my stash is worth $100K)
> take a loan on SALT for that amount when Bitcoin reaches the necessary point
> if Bitcoin goes down in value afterwards, my collateral is sold, but it's okay, since I was going to sell anyway
> if Bitcoin goes up in value, my collateral isn't sold, so I've still got the Bitcoins and potentially made a lot more money