Wife beater edition

Wife KICKER EDITION XDDDDDDDD

nah srs breh whats you'r'e'are squat?

Those legs are disgusting

Give routine plz m8

Also where can i find that unitard

465lb atm

Dem legzzzz breh.

I've got a bad case of fuck-around-itis atm so I'm not really doing a set routine

Also that's a wife beater, just pulled down

Thought that was a sukumizu for a sec.

Invest in a white wife beater. I'm fond of blue and black clothes, but if you're going to wear a wife beater, white is the only way to go.

t rex mode for sure

I'll take t-rex mode with those arms any day.

I wanna be choked by those legs tbqh s.m.h famlads

And I sometimes think that my legs are juicy .. Well they're not

Is this what klinefelter's on steroids look like?

Highbar?

Lowbar, 445 highbar though

Please show me your glutes.

How long have you been lifting?

2 months.

Three and half

fucking hell dude lol

Stop being so homosex

HAHA wouldn't it be so funny if you just wrapped your thighs around my face lol. Like totally not in a gay just as a total joke haha

Mirin' give me a side pic please. Idk what is it about fucking logs for legs that I can't keep myself from mirin'.

Yea that'd be a funny joke

/hm/ here
please post more

Would be even more hilarious if the shirt slipped back

i thought I was straight but this thread is making me question myself

y-you're a sloot

Show glutes, for judgement. no homo

Not OP, but i can recognise that ugly ass bathroom.

Good Lord.

I want you to wrap those legs around my head mate. Just crush my skull with those thighs

acting pretty hard for a bottom :^)

Damn dude I think you can calm down on the legs. Looking massive tho

This board is fucking retarded I swear. Your legs are supposed to be bigger than your upper body.

220 here

i cant even see the bathroom

Socal?

>filename
Lift strong, pupper

Thick

Here's a side shot since some people wanted that for whatever reason

>I don't know how to flex good though so no hate

Nobody cares pencil dick

Have u seen my pencil dick tho

what do you do for legs?

fag

Jellusssssssss

squats and deads (sometimes calf raises, but i've been lazy lately -_-)

you look like a satyr.

did you do SS?

nope

Baggy sweatpants and a baggy sweatshirt

That feel when built like you. No one impress but gymbros. Squat 6pl8, girls think my WINNER is small. Kill there fuck cervix bitch, yea laugh now fuck you. You know that feel bro?

This board is fucking gay
Fuck you faggot for posting gay shit in the first place.

Bulk and post junk food. Things going well tbqh. 174 cm 70 kg

Shoo T-Rex of Starting Strength

fucking skeles

I hide my gains until it gets hot and surprise people when I'm
Thick
Solid
Tight

Just sit on my face

please dont rape my family and their lineages

I got an 8/10 gf and honestly stopped caring what I look like at the gym

>top 5% of Veeky Forums
A little dark, but good job user.

You know how we don't really mind our farts?

I released a protein fart while viewing this image and it felt like it came from your asshole so it made me almost throw up

I'm 6'3 and 230 and didn't roid.

Git gud

>opened toe shoes
Not caring =\= being stupid

:c ur body makes me sad

pls work out

Gotta Squat barefoot

6'5" 205 lbs, up from 184 lbs 9 months ago

I went from 190 --> 230 in 6-7 months and I still feel DYEL. You should be 250 @ 6'5 breh. Please eat and lift more.

Miring those caveman genetics, how tall?
It's tough to gain weight, I seriously jump between 212 lbs - 202 lbs weekly, if I'm not 100% on it I lose everything

Gjdm

I'll accept an offering
Kek well this is me after last cut, dyel with shit insertions according to half of Veeky Forums and unattainable natty by other half.

Anyhow hope second cut is just as good, and I'll cover up and various hero shirts.

6'3.

I started at 145, so trust me when I say I know gaining is hard. It wasn't until I realized that I really wasn't eating as much as I thought I was that I started really gaining.

I had to force myself to eat until I couldn't take it anymore, thus "expanding" my stomach. Sounds like broscience, but it works. Nowadays, I can eat a bunch without feeling like shit. I used to try to eat lean (lean meats w/ brown rice) but I went off that path and started eating everything in my way and that's what catalyzed me into my current weight-range.

I seriously feel small still though. Don't know if this is what people describe as "body dysmorphia" -- I think 240 is a nice weight, but I want to be ripped more than buff so I have no idea how I am going to pull this off :|

DADDY
A
D
D
Y

Me
Fucking 240 lbs is my goal, teach me your ways
> Favorite top 3 bulking meals
> How do you deal with distended stomach?
I'll seriously go to a Chinese buffet that has a lunch special and put away 4,250 cals. My stomach gets distended like an Ethiopian child and I can't eat the rest of the day, I look so shitty. All my gains seem to go to my stomach.
> My Routine
Do I need more volume? Less Cardio?
I have 1/2 for 3x5, almost at 3/4 for max out

squats x 1 billion

You can eat anything breh (just stay away from processed B.S and chocolate / candy) keep in mind that I eat about 4x the amount that anyone in my dinner table eats. You have to EAT.

Get chicken breast and slice into filets, bread it with some egg + breadcrumbs, and oven-bake it with a slice of fresh mozzarella, marinara, and a slice of tomato. Eat this with potato or sweet potato and a side of veggies if you'd like.

I also really enjoy pastas. Raviolis with a lot of sauce and cheese or spinach pasta with a serving of meat.

Or even pizzas and shit breh. You have to eat big to get big. But don't eat pizza more than once a week or else that bread will just accumulate on your belly.

Now you have to be mindful that this food intake is energy for you to EXPEND at the gym. You need to really exert yourself and leave satisfied. I usually leave drenched in sweat from my exertion and I don't do cardio at all (although I will start to soon because I want to get more definition)

I get belly distension too, don't worry too much about that. Although try to spread out your meals more often and not just have one or two huge meals because you will start to get perma-distension and that's not aesthetic. This might be bro-science but I heard it from Piana, so who knows?

Also I would never do a routine like that. I tried low volume before and it just didn't suit me. I made no visible gains (but got stronger)

I do a bro-split (PPL) with heavy compounds (6-8 reps) and the rest of the exercises I try to hit 10-15. I feel unsatisfied with low volume, like I'm not even doing anything. Some people say I might over-train, but I do about 6-8 sets of compounds and 4 sets of accessories.

My gym session lasts about 1 hour and a half.

>autists actually believe this

Did you use to be fat?

nope, started at skeleton mode

roids x F

Ηeight/weight now and what are your goals?

started at 19yo 125lb 5'6, now 23yo 181 5'7
powerlifting, but things never seem to go too smoothly

>tfw no manlet trex bf

It's a good progress if you started out as skellington.

Sweet jesus no homo

>ottermode confirmed

soooooo . . . what fit clothes do you all wear

Bum shot please or more sexy pics.

maybe tomorrow, I going to bed rn

Post your fat ass, faggot

Goddamn I'd wreck that

>implying .5cm of cloth will stop 100kg of iron

its not like there are abrasive/sharp things in a gym which sneakers would actually protect your foot from

Stop trying to derail High Test thread faggot