ADA?????

Can someone explain this ADA shit? Bittrex has a pinned post about it on their twitter and now it has been added on bittrex. The coin does not exist on CMC or cryptocompare. WTF is this made up coin shit?

twitter.com/richiela/status/913661395111075845

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216427.0
steemit.com/bitcoin/@hitlerdoge/adacoin-is-bittrex-listing-a-scam
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/
cardanofoundation.org/project/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a scam.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216427.0

someone on btctalk said it may just be a placeholder for something else so that people don't load up beforehand

We will find out in an hour and a half. Supposedly this coin is going live for trading 4 pm est

ADA is a placeholder for Signatum.
Screencap this.

SHHHHHH DELETE DELETE

that makes no sense

why cant they just implement the coin and wallet instantly, leaving people with no time to accumulate coins

besides, ADA is an actual coin, it would be weird for them to use it as a placeholder name tbqh desu desu desu

desu
e
s
u

ADA is a placeholder for DGB. Screen cap this.

i tried to look up info on it last night. there is no website. well they say there is but it dont work. and there is one youtube video and its a chink that say my coin is good coin

ADA IS A PLACEHOLDER FOR CHAINLINK.

SCREENCAP THIS

When exactly is trading supposed to open?

i doubt they are adding erc-20 tokens anytime soon, not with SEC up their assholes, as they still got plenty of literal security and scam tokens on their exchange they need to clean up first

if its actually a placeholder, my guess would be IOTA, bittrex would be fools to let binance and bitfenix eat up all that fee revenue for themselves

steemit.com/bitcoin/@hitlerdoge/adacoin-is-bittrex-listing-a-scam

Regarding placeholder theory: could easily be EQT or SONM

WTF DONT CLICK THIS LINK I LOST ALL MY LINK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

check bitcoontalk for a thread about it.
Its japanese sold from 2015 to 2017 two dozen billion coins

HOLY SHIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

holy fucking shit we're getting dumped on by the japs

And that's how you halve your investment, lmao.

Look at that piece of shit drop

FUCKING RETARDS BUYING IT AT 2K SATS.

FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOL

PINK WOJAKS ON THE FRONT PAGE IN 3...2...1...

stay the fuck away

it's dumping hard

kek why did bittrex add this shitcoin

Jesus christ you don't blindly buy a coin you first heard from 5 minutes ago. HOLY SHIT!

>retards buying at 2k sats
this is why it's so easy to make money in crypto. there's too many god damn retards.

They probably got paid several million in the coin to list it.

And a new generation of bagholders was born

holy fuck LOL

and they haven't been offered similar by other coins? I don't believe it. this is fishy as fuck
>bittrex stops adding coins because MUH SEC
>adds blatantly shit scamcoin with two dozen trillion coins

Did the feds take them over and initiate this?

welcome to the JUST club

this is advanced pump and dump

IT'S GOING UP BUY BUY BUY BUYYYYYYYYYYYY

someone bought up 100btc worth at 2k sats wtf.....

He's the man who'll have the last laugh

>you'll never be this desperate for "new coin gains" because you weren't a brainlet and stayed on bittrex only after the april-july bull run on many alts which made most of us huge stacks to go invest in cryptopia coins and have bigger stacks

Why would bittrex list some random ass unknown scam coin when KNC LINK etc are still not listed? Something funky is going on here

ADA accomplished what DGB took months to do

Why wouldn't they buy a shitcoin that's about to list on their own exchange to dump on suckers?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/

524 sats right now. what do you guys think? i'm wondering if i should throw 1btc at this and see what happens for fun

cardanofoundation.org/project/

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/

Yes please lose $4k.

WHAT THE FUCK DONT CLICK THIS JUST LOST 100K LINK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

any good telegram chats?

i would wait until it goes sub 100

this is the ultimate proof that crypto is pure speculation

nobody knows what the fuck this is about yet throwing money at it like crazy

You know what's the biggest problem with all those ICOs is at the moment? Biggish exchanges could be investing big time during the initial pre sale phase of any random, useless coin. By adding said coin they artificially generate volume, being able to drop their huge bags.

Fake 700 buy wall, small fish in it are going to ge annihilated.

This is great entertainment.