The amount of LINK spam on this board is out of control

The amount of LINK spam on this board is out of control.

No, im not wasting a single satoshi on your altcorn. Fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHqOp21jBpI
youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There was people like you who said the same thing about Ethereum when it literally covered this board back at the start of the year - fud threads, shilling ect it was all that everyone talked about.

They now hate themself for not investing back then.. don't make the same mistake they did user.

Literally this. I've spent all year glued to this fucking board, compulsively researching coins every single day, and this is the first time I've gone all in. Only a newfag would think this is just another pump. Either buy LINK or buy a rope.

Bought NEO and OMG because of Veeky Forums
We're all in this together bros

This . Is. The . Real. Deal.

What don't people get ?

Read the fucking white page

Bought NEO, OMG, TENX, LINK pumps all because of biz.

gtfo lol

I shat my pants when my portfolio was $13k, anyone saw how LINK was $90k? Wtf was that?

one more time, a rundown of the facts why this coin is going to change everything:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHqOp21jBpI

/biz consistently finds the good ones before anywhere/anyone else does.

checkem

Have you actually seen the tremendous support Ethereum has right now? Not even to mention Vitalik being regarded as the God of blockchain (he has met Putin personally for fucks sake). Not even to mention the amount of companies who support this platform.

LINK is being shilled all over the board right now and NO ONE can explain the technology other than BUT ORACLES BRO!!!! BUT SWIFT BRO!!!!

SWIFT are working on their OWN blockchain technology called Hyperledger and they.will.not. be dependant on CHAINLINK's technology.

You fucking LINK shills are out of control.

Read the whitepaper.

Classic answer of a clueless shill.

Hey, you know what, I actually DID read the whitepaper. It's full of mathematical calculations which is supposed to make people think: THIS SOUNDS SMART SO IT MUST BE GOOD.

If an investor can't get the GENERAL gist of the whitepaper becaues it makes him feel retarded then the investment is terrible.

exactly why I'm all in OMG

BUY WHITEPAGES

Name one fucking use for Ethereum other than multisigs, shitty dicing games, and scam ICOs... LINK is how you make smart contracts actually useful

You retard. Hyperledger IS link. Hyperledger is the first product....link is part of hyperledger. Seriously.....get off the retard bus and use your brain.

>It's full of mathematical calculations which is supposed to make people think: THIS SOUNDS SMART
No, you're just fucking stupid

A whitepaper is absolutely meant to be technical, so people that know what the fuck they're talking about can decide whether it's a valid investment or not.

Yes, SWIFT is working on Hyperledger. That is well known. They may or may not use Chainlink to connect it to real-time/real-world data.

Whatever you fucking retard, I tried. I hope you have a big supply of pink wojaks when your little fantasy world comes crashing down.

Ethereum makes blockchain as a technology accessible to everyone who has an idea and wants to base it off blockchain. This simple, yet brilliant idea (ACCESSIBILITY) is what makes Ethereum great.

How many whitepapers have you actually read so far? Tell me?

ChainLink works with Hyperledger though, so it's plausible they could use it as middleware.

>it's full of numbers and formulas and shit
>i have no clue what it all means, so the project is bad

Yeah, and there were people who said the same thing about Bancor and those who listened didn't lose their BTC on the shitcoin.

Ethereum is another shitcoin, a very lucrative one if you bought at the begining and dumped at the top.

But the point is, you never know if the shitcoin will x10 your BTC or lose them in the process.

Remember BTC is the only guaranteed way to lamboland long term.

I would LOVE to spend some BTC in a project, the problem is, all of them are shitcoins, so it becomes a gamble.

PS: No, I haven't even read the whitepaper. I can't be bothered anymore. People here fail to explain why this will have value, EXACTLY LIKE BANCOR.

CHECKED

" BUY LINK OR BUY A ROPE"

thats because we have way too much time on our hands.

NEETS UNITE!!!!

Heres a good vid of Sergei, well on his way to he solving the oracle problem.
youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk

Am I the only one that completely stopped browsing other boards except Veeky Forums? Making money is so much more fun than stupid videogames or movies.