Look the map of Hispanic America

>Look the map of Hispanic America
>Is not only one giant country and monarchy

>brazil and the rest of latin america as one country
autism

I don´t see anything like you describe
also why do you want mozambique

America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. How is this hard to get?

What are the bits on the right?

PT colonies

Ok, Angola and Mozambique.

>amerindians
What, all 10,000 of them left?

Get fucked, orange-picker

Where would the capital be?

>hispanic
>includes lusophone

not OP but Lima is the natural choice
second options: Havana and Panama

> not Santo Domingo
plebeyo

Tbh Havana is a pretty neat choice. On a cozy island.

No thanks. The Iberian union was bad and also a mistake.

>santo domingo
>island niggers think they're hot shit
It would be panama

I would propose Potosi if España gives back the silver and gold

Filthy dumb
Santo Scum

>Potosi
The City is after all called "Imperial Villa" but it's in Bolivia so..

if you want to bring the empire back Bolivia disappears by default and retakes his old name Alto Peru

It's also kinda dope to be fair. Shit this is harder than it should be. I am becoming too attached to the idea of a South American Empire

are people in latin america consider themselves inferior in blood and culture to spaniards?

They are mongrels.

It's what happens when white colonists fuck with natives and blacks

Could you clueless trailer-park dwelling 56'ers stop making retarded and delusional assumptions about my continent, thanks.

Back when the empire qas a thing anyone not born in spain was a second class citizen
Modern day they would be seen as equals

>implying Portugal and Brazil are hispanic
>implying former Portuguese colonies in Africa are hispanic

No such thing. Galiza and Olivença both belong to Portugal. Uruguay belongs to Brazil. Filthy Castillan.

Buenos Aires is the best choice and you know it

>hispanic
Reffers to hispania you towel seller,moustahed woman fucker,low IQ you poor Portuguese dicklet

>Spanimoors
>White

amizade ibérica :3

>not Cartagena

>letting Neogranadians in charge of anything
Get a load (of coke) of this guy.

the iberian union was a fucking mistake
the habsburgs were getting way too big for their own good as well

>the iberian union was a fucking mistake
t.Pierre Delafrog
t.Nigel Nigelson

See , forget all your concepts and stereotypes regarding modern Latinamerica.

>cherrypicks a battle and skips the numerous amount of battles where the anglos and french won
You should read up on how much of Portugal's riches propped up that retarded union for the next 60 years, it was something that benefitted nobody. If spain wasn't stupid they would have helped Portugal in Morocco and extended their reach all the way down the west coast of Africa taking everything.

>where the anglos and french won
They lost the war. I don't know why I even bother discussing with people that haven't read anything about the subject and speak mostly on memes

And yet they became world powers while both spain and portugal declined with France completely pushing Spain's shit in later on. Good thing all that money was spent bankrupting the empire, right?

>they became world powers
Duh France was never able to defeat Spain until Portugal,Catalonia and Andalucia revolt. I mean you are clearly a clueless kid.Stop basing arguments on le memes,take a shower and get a clue because discussing this as if it was a football match.Its pretty pathetic.The only people that wanted the iberian union to fell where the people that were getting their shit pushed contantly by them and that is why France and England had to make huge coallitions to bring down the catholic monarchy.
Don't bother to reply to me if your answer contains the word Anglo or some other meme word.

Good hispanic brother. Dont let retards take away the history of the empire.

>Spend the majority of your cash on keeping up a giant european army with auxiliaries in south america and south east asia
>DUDE THEY CANT TAKE US ON LMAO
>economy turns into shit once portugal isn't able to keep paying into a retarded war treasury
>dude what's happening?
Wow who could have that seen that coming? Can you even look past your own nose?

>Proddies start murdering catholics everywhere even in France, causing a huge drop in trade and prosperity that was never seen since the black death
>Spain aids all catholics (even the French)
>When they are about to get done and restart normal business France declares war on Spain and start financing separatists movements so then they can chimp out 4 times in a row killing 2 million more people in the process
How edgy can you be? You are just being retarded for the sake of being retarded and you are arguing absolutly nothing other than Paradox games tier politics.Go to bed,take a shower,read a book and get a clue because you are looking like a foul

>muh proddies
>muh catholics
yeah good ole catholic spain sacking rome mirite. im sure spain was really looking out for catholic interests bankrupting itself in stupid ass wars. the only edgy one here is u for defending such a stupid union in which a bunch of people died for no purpose. castilians are dogs and nothing more

>catholic spain sacking rome mirite
The sack of Rome was done by German mercenaries under the command of a French noble
>im sure spain was really looking out for catholic interests bankrupting itself in stupid ass wars
Spain barely started a war.If people don't stop declaring war on you, you have to fight them.
>defending such a stupid
How was it stupid? Other than making you butthurt? It was the hegemonic power in Europe.Grow a chin,gain height,take a shower,have sex and get a clue loser

Hispania was the greek and roman name to iberian peninsula.castillian is the most speaked iberic language.

>using any flag apart from the Cross of Burgundy

>Cross of Burgundy
>Burgundy
> not glorious cross of Santiago

I like my flags homegrown, thank you very much

>56%

>anglo propaganda

t. inquisition

where is Cape Verde
where is Sao Tome
where is Macao
where is East Timor
where is Goa
where is Spanish Morocco and Sahara
where is California

>Hispanic America
>Brazil
Wew lad

We will give back your silver and gold when Italia gives back our silver and gold

It is not used like that by anyone, you dumb idiot.
Lusophones don't consider themselves hispanics and hispanics don't consider themselves the same as lusophones.
The term for what you are trying to say is Iberian.

Lol dont die of small pox next time maybe

>Goa
>East Timor
>Spanish

Please look at the map again.

>Portugal
>Brazil
>Mozambique
>Angola
>Spanish

Also, you missed Cape Verde and Macao.

I was in a hurry, thanks for filling up for me.

Chilean here, at least from my perspective, we consider ourselves equal to them, and everyone in Latin America consider it's country Superior to the one at the side

No. Several mongrels consider Spain and europe superior to all latin America. These individuals also discriminate natives and more indian mestizos.

That could be the argentinians, they consider themselves white, even though they are obviously not

Portugal and it's colonies like Brazil, Angola, Guinea, etc aren't Hispanic, they are "Luso-descendants"

This is like that Portugese "not a small country" thing except even more pathetic

t. retard

Obviously they killed the savages.

So you agree with europeans replacement? Great for you.

>Brasil = Hispanic

autism

>Portugal and it's people = lusophones
Thats why they even needed a separate country, user.

Why wouldn't I, more dead whites the better

Put a Habsburg on the throne and I'll second your support. Mutts and Gooks watch out

>united
>free
I'm afraid you can only pick one sweetie.

But why claim a little island full of Anglos ?

"Hispania" was usurped by the catholic monarchs, enfuriating the Portuguese king.