ChainLink about to moon soon!

Look at the 30 minute chart on Binance then look at the attached.

See any similarities?

Yes the chart looks good and all but where is the new money supposed to come from? Reddit has already been shilled.

Reddit is still clueless on chainlink.

Anyone who JUST heard of it when it hit binance is still waiting on a bank deposit to clear so they can buy. If you have no BTC or ETH ready to trade how long does it take before you can go from fiat to LINK? Minimum like 5 days.

some nolinkers. will look like this.
>standing behind the fence trying to fud
>link shows no reaction
>hands getting shaky
>can't take it anymore
>BUY
>FOMO
>BUY BUY BUY

I doubt it...half of the new Veeky Forumstards are from reddit anyway

Good point.

Wat? I can buy eth with a visa instantly

nah, /r/linktrader barely has viewers, despite the full blown shilling on Veeky Forums this coin is still very much under the rader in the rest of the crypto world.

i also think its under the radar. But hte first wave has hit; think itll be another week before we see a moon mission. Just keep loading up. Its not a easy concept to understand but once you do you get it, kinda like we all had that aha moment with bitcoin.

>tfw didn't buy it when it was cents
Is LINK going to be the one?

Wait till monday when people can deposit fiat

shit's hitting 1 dollar

And it's instantly tradable? Where? What sort of fees?

Fees are gay yes, but you can buy it on coinbase, cex.io for example. You lose a chunk of your money but it's worth it to get it into crypto if you know a moon mission is bound to happen.

I think kraken allows direct fiat deposits(No VISA i think) so that takes a bit longer.

Lol poorfag coinbase has 365eur/week limit on card

Coinbase, you pay a fee (~4%) but you'll make that money back easily on any shitcoin. Just transfer an extra with the value you want to compensate.

It's like 500€ a week I think, better than missing a moon mission entirely.

its not the one but you get that aha moment like w btc and have the feeling that you need to rush and get all your savings into it. thatll keep happening until sibos. at that point itll either moon the fuck up bc alot of people will realize it or itll fall bc they dont have much to say

>unironically thinks something is just going to repeat itself forever

>comparing LINK to that shit

the one thing id say we have going against link is that i have a shit ton of it and if it does well that means i do well. I know that wont happen. Take this as a warning

lol at ameritards
here in germany i can get all the btc and eth i want 24/7 and instantly

really how?

Shh, hush up, user!!

This is the most solid argument against LINK

there's only been a handful of small LINK threads on /r/cryptocurrency, with most of them commenting that it's only a Veeky Forums shill

Not much. Personally I have to wait until Wednesday until my fucking bank wires $70k to gdax. Too late for link, but I'll have the eth ready for the next new rocket. Lesson learned.

you do realize flat-bottomed triangle formations tend to break downwards, right?