Select your fighter

Select your fighter

bosphoran kingdom
>comfy and tucked away, only have to worry about steppe niggers from time to time while everyone else is beating the snot out of each other

Where are the (F)ersians ?

Media Atropatene

Sucking the BSC

Havent been unlocked yet

Thebes STRONG

Why not persians?

Which Thebes?

This is sparta my Νίγγα

>you will never see the battle of corupedium, 281 BC, where the last two remaining original generals of alexander had their final battle, both well into their seventies, having fought previous wars for decades upon decades and having seen all of their old brothers and rivals perish many years ago. the last two of a dying breed of super-generals, having all been selected carefully by phillip and then alexander. the last two diadochi, in one final contest.

I can just imagine the stare between them.

I'd save Alexander IV from Kassandros, reunify the Hellenic world, instruct Alexander IV to conquer Italia as my last act of regency then openly give up the reigns of power.

I would retire to Athens and preach that disloyalty and distrust without forethought were the cause of the wars of the Diadochi, that one should be open about ones grievances and negotiate long before things turn to the sword and this will lead to the success of the Greeks. I would praise Alexander IV like a shameless sycophant and be nothing but a political bonus, though I would not accept any real power besides some economic power in Athens so I can live comfortably and work on my "projects" (transferring my meager knowledge of modern technology to the Hellenic world). I would be Aristotle 2: electric boogaloo, less charismatic but more productive.

Not independent at the time

ptolemaios of course.

Antigonus

He was such a badass mothertherfucker all the other diadochi had to gang up on him to beat him and he died in his 80's gloriously in the heat of battle.

>Seleucus won the battle
>Lysimachus died during the fighting

>the troops are exhausted from days of fighting
>Seleucus and Lysimachus ride into the center of the field, ordering their troops to stay back
>they talk for a few minutes
>they get off their horses and begin to duel one on one in the final showdown of the greats

Comfy Bosphorans. Just keep to myself, trade, and enjoy.

Based Seleucus, Shield of the Hellenes.

Epirus is where it's at.

This is the first time I've ever heard of this place, what was it like? Some kind of Greco-Steppe fusion culture?

Only correct answer is Seleucus, would've reunited Alexander's Empire if he hadn't been assassinated by Ptolemy's faggot son

>tiny and weak
>get vassalised or invaded by whoever the regional chad is
How about an entity that requires more than 50 horse archers to defeat

Gonna choose Mauryans, that dinasty was badass aswell as the Gupta one

Mauryans, and then head West conquering all the Diadochi spreading the new Greco-Vedic pantheon across the known world.

>choosing anyone but Giga-Uber Chad Seleukos who was literally nicknamed The Victorious

fuck, dude dat feel, you say everything.
they was for the majority friends and close friends. Who will remember the friendship of Eumene and Antigonos before becoming mortal enemy, or the the father love between antigonos and his son demetrios.

It was an independant kingdom from 480-1p7. That isn't bad at all.

Also
>Not constructing a thalassocracy and establishing a colony in Modern day Genoa.

More like from 480-63BC when it was stomped by rome in the last Mithridatic War.

Thebes is already burned to the ground

Epirus
*Invades Magna Graecia*

*Pyrrhic Victory*

It was a Greek trading colony that developed into a larger kingdom, it had some Scythian influence, their generals filled their bodyguard with Steppe people since they were outside of local politics and could be trusted, they didn't do much expanding, merely trading. Eventually absorbed (somewhat) into Rome and eaten away at over time by more Steppe migrations.

>mauryan "empire"

really?

Go back to P*land, P*lish poster!

107 it was a vassal of the Pontic kingdom. The range I gave was when it was a independent kingdom.

Why would i be Polish?

I choose Sinope

Why can't I pick Crete

Damn that face is pure testosterone its almost bulging out there isn't enough roome left in his head for all that T

Byzantion is triggering me right now with how it's makes this neutral bleb on the Tip of Thrace and Anatolia.

>Where are the (F)ersians ?
ded btfo by alex

The world would have been so much better if this region was in the hands of the Greeks. No Islam. Greco-Buddhism rules central Asia. Orthodox, and Arianism in North Africa. Zoroastrianism in Persia. These people would look at their past.

Islam is the bulldozer of civilizations, destroying them, lumping them all as "Arab".

i pick the Seleucids because they are unconquered and will become muslim like I am

Is the Seleucid dynasty was an empire then so would the Mauryan one. It's common sense.