CHAINLINK IS HITTING $2 VERY SOON

JUST GOT THIS FROM A PRIVATE WHALE GROUP

HEAD GUY JUST SAID THAT THIS IS HITTING $2 AND HE WANTS TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO GET IN

WHY DONT YOU OWN ANY FUCKING LINK YOU RETARDS

Other urls found in this thread:

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will wait for the dip to 8k sats

the non retarded part of Veeky Forums understands te fundamentals

As if I care about what some crypto whale thinks. I care about what the room full of 11,000 bankers thinks.

It's probably not dipping very far. And you have a day at most.

I hope so, but I think only half realize that. We have a lot of idiots on here. I'm just spreading the word for the morons that smart guys like Bags know this is hitting $2 cause they are the ones manipulating with sell walls.

It's going to $2 before SIBOS.

Not falling for your inverse psychology shill

When is SIBOS?

lmao why would a fucking whale group shill on fucking biz

the collective buying power on this autist board is 350$, maybe 400$ if foodstamps are counted aswell

What's the best way to buy LINK? Muh coin base and bitshares doesn't have it.

16th.

Put your btc on binance then get it from there.

i have over 100K usd worth in LINK

i have 7 tomatoes and a koala.

P-please tell them to wait for my BTC transfer to to through to Binance so I can even off my bag at 5k LINK.

Thank you in advance,
Jim

I firmly understand the oracle problem.

It's been somewhat confirmed through pre-sale links shared here that Veeky Forums may collectively own as much as 10% of total LINK supply. Redditfags sure missed out.

and im a billionaire who sleeps with your mother in your bed while you wagecuck

You have one day at most.

Our group that goes on biz for shits and giggles has about 4%.

Fresh off reddit?

and by total supply I of course mean the circulating supply

I guarantee there is 10mil+ of net worth browsing biz at any given time

and by racing stripe i mean skid mark.

>Veeky Forums may collectively own as much as 10% of total LINK supply
this is what scares me

I'm holding over 200k worth of LINK myself. I think Veeky Forums is bigger than most people think. Consider all the people who've been here for years and bought ETH or BTC when they were cheap.

What's the practical difference between circulating supply and total supply? Is it what the devs and associates hold that is locked atm? Or a reserve?

Don't post here often except when the market dips to laugh at wojaks. I do usually only go on reddit. But I was hoping to give you a chance.

Well, most people here are dumb, but good-natured. Just remember to take profits above $2 and you should be fine.

I'm holding this long term. half of Veeky Forums is going to be millionaires soon

Are you projecting?
Many of us have +100k LINK.

oracleniggers are scared and FUDDING away because LINK has a final solution to the oracle problem

play jewish games win jewish prizes

circulating supply is much lower, there are a lot of coins locked into contracts for 2, 3, 4 years etc that won't be released until then

How do the devs decide when to release more coins?

This is a good point. I'd be looking to take profits in a year, it will slow down in the very long term. Still a solid 5 year hold.

Ask them.

irritable
bowel
syndrome

they can't just choose, they are automatically released after a certain block or time period. i don't know what their use is though

Please don't troll my thread. Thank you.

word around the menorah is there's over 6 million burned chainlinks that aren't accounted for in the circulating supply. their market cap is a lie.

always do the opposite of what biz says, if btc is crashing and people are posting memes about btc being dead, thats when you buy.

if people are bragging about btc mooning, you wait til it dips.

Same thing with any other shitcoin that gets posted on here.

Eth was shilled at $2-7 very heavily, it's how I made my first million.

This with rare exceptions like this

it happened here once though so it's totally going to happen again goy.

you forgot ANS, BNB, ZRX and WTC

You mean they don't even set the time period?

but i remember dbg, bancor, bitbeans, sia, bts, cripple, bch, gnt, adx, snt, civic, and stox.

>Veeky Forums doesn't realize the fundamentals

LINK is probably the one crypto Veeky Forums understands better than any other.
Honestly, I've never seen such informative threads like some of the LINK threads. Ever.

Not to say there aren't any shit LINK threads too, of course.

Weird as fuck, but I opened by Blockfolio and thought I was already rich. It did that glitch where it should the price of LINK much higher than what it really is, and by extension showed my portfolio balance much higher than what it actually is.

It said that LINK was $2.25. A premonition, perhaps?

>glitch
I bet your blockfolio LINK/ETH pair is from etherdelta, home of the fat fingered buys

This happened to me too except it said I was a hundred millionaire.
But obviously things don't move that quickly.

Rare? WTC, NEO, now ELIX, LINK, .... there's a ton more buddy
The fact is that Veeky Forums is a hodgepodge of people that coalesce around an idea organically until it grows elsewhere. In such small markets and easily impact markets like crypto you should expect multiple success stories from here

god praise etherdelta, may it stay forever this way

Yep. That's what I meant. It did that earlier too, but much higher, pic related haha. Poor guy, whoever he was.

you need to learn the difference between pajeet shilling and helpful shilling. most of the coins you listed were shilled the same idiotic way, smug anime girls, no actual reason to buy, just stupid shit like "whales are accumulating", etc.
BCH was cheeky as fuck though, i gotta admit I almost lost a shitload of money with that one.

helpful shilling is only helpful if you got in before the shilling starts; like when the kyber shills start their work, i'll be on board. i didn't buy link on autism delta so all i get are steak knives in my anus.

so true...i'm so thankful to the anons that made it possible to pool together during the presale. my only regret is only dumped 15 eth into it, i wasn't 100% sure it wasn't a scam.

so does someone actually sell for that? could I list for $2 and get a fat finger sausage pancake eater retard to buy my coins then rebuy at 40c?

Not having heard about LINK / smartcontract.com before the biz pools justifies my doubts about putting too much into pre sale. Additionally, there wasn't even a white paper out at the time.
Lol at the people for hating on Sergey then and now praising him as a god.
Had I only known earlier...

Yes, look at the sell orders. The probability though...

01-oct-2017, never forget

Welcome to Veeky Forums

wots happening m8, i see a huge buy wall. sounds like whales are swimming about

just bought more

what is this masterpiece?

It's a representation of tfw holding LINK.

Fuck fuck fuck what was the ico price? I have like 4k to dump into crypto that I saved up from robinhood but it's going to take forever for me to get ether? Is it too late?

You might get lucky. I highly doubt it though.

dump it in anyways, even if you miss link crypto still has years of mad gains

>t. poorfag

Moon when. Completely sideways today

Consolidation.

patience. just turn off your blockfolio and come back on the 16th.

How can I join the private group? I am semi whale and would like to contribute.

its mooning RIGHT NOW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

how come we not mooning anymore? Veeky Forums doesn't have as much whale...

shill harder

well for future reference

you should stop double spacing your lines because it isn't necessary here and gets you called out

>there is no coordinated shilling involved we are just excited!

Fucking cunts I knew it

rule 1: dont buy coins that are shilled so hard on biz

I most likely have double your net worth in my MEW. I'll type however I please.

Ah yes, the self-important redditor. We never have a shortage of these.

>my myetherwallet
don't be such a fag about it

ok i'll buy. how?

Pro tip Retards

These shills will dump their bags before 2 dollars. This is their plan

>establish 2 dollars as the selling standard to the Retards on biz
>meanwhile they are ready to sell at 1.80
>Retards on biz hold and hold, yes we are getting closer to our collective expectation given to us by altruistic shill group!
>oh fuck why is it tanking oh shit no pink wojack noooooo

They don't care about you. They care about your money. There is a lot of money to be made on their memes and marketing bit don't play by their rules. Exploit their hard work and take profits reasonably. Don't fall for exaggerated dreams.

yeah because you totally can't just create fake holding amounts on blockfolio lol

You will become either rich or an hero. Nothing in between.
It's a win-win situation

Omg like why r u perfectly explaining our genius plan. Stahp

register on coinbase, buy ETH with a debit card
register on binance.com, then send over the ETH and buy LINK

>Bu1yifoP
>buy if op
what does it mean

We are dumping between 5 and 10

But it's going to 2 before sibos

Believe what you want but it isn't hard to believe that a lot of people on biz hold that amount. It's not too crazy. I went from AMP this summer to ZRX to loopring/waltonchain and now link. I didn't even play my cards that well.

Bear trap right there...

fyi, 11k bankers will not be watching the 30 minute presentation at sibos. Thinking that is fucking retarded. The room that the presentation takes place in has a max capacity of 84-140 people (depending on how they lay the room out)

Smartcontract.com won't even be an exhibitor, just a presentation giver... and it will be happening during several other presentations.

I'm all for ChainLink but don't be a dip shit and spread falsehoods.

sibos is just a stepping stone, it's not changing ChainLink overnight, whales will however

>Unironically not realizing just four of those presentations revolve around the same space

>Oracle: Breaking Opening the bank!

>SWIFT gpi - Time to join!

>The future of transaction banking - Moving into the digital age

>Bridging DLT and SWIFT messaging with SmartContract.com

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder how many other presentations during this conference will revolve around DLTs, blockchains and oracles.

Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder what Sergey and the team will be doing the entire weekend when they are kicking off Sibos with their presentation.

Not really shilling, but the exposure might not be 11000 banks, but it will be fucking enormous.

Fuck makes me want to buy more lol

If only someone would buy my ADL bags on nxt exchange I could

This is hardcore reddit spacing

Why try? Those who don't buy this low deserve to be poor. I'm just taking screencaps of the nolinkies.

Oh they are there because they won some competition? I thought they were personally invited or something. That's like dgb winning the citibank competition and assuming citibank is ready to use it. These competitions are often marketing stunts

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme

Look at the conference programme for the weekend and how much of it revolves around blockchain/dlts, oracles, and payment processing.

You are fucking retarded if you don't think who SWIFT will present as tech whiz kids won't be fucking selling the shit out of their idea all weekend, when that idea will be one of the sole purposes of the conference.

I've seen Sergey speak. He is not good at selling ideas. It will be an interesting conference

You can't come across as a used car salesman in this space, he can however communicate the core idea of his middleware rather effectively.

True to an extent.

There were multiple winners at the Innotribe competition last year but I think only SmartContract.com was invited to sibos and their presentation is likely to be very impressive and key to the buzz around fintech presented at sibos this year