What's your end game user? When do you cash out?

What's your end game user? When do you cash out?

Do you honestly think you can leave the game behind completely when there are moon missions after moon missions?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wHf6xQ9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cashing out would mean paying taxes.

fpbp

not in the netherlands

thank fuck

I just want to be able to help my parents pay for my college.

only if you are a burger

>3689978 OP if we're being honest the best case scenario is that we don't have to cash out. The best case scenario I see for crypto in the next 20 years is that replaces credit cards for online shopping. I'll never pull out of crypto completely if I can use bitcoins to buy shit online.

Fuck. I thought this shit was tax free. Aaaaaa. Is there any way around this? Could I deposit it in an offshore account and NOT get taxed?

I'll give 0.01 btc to the one who links me biz crypto pump and dump groups

nice greentext

>if I can use bitcoins to buy shit online.

enjoy your 1 week confirmations

Pay off portion of mom's remaining mortgage, buy her a CPO car to replace her 95 Avalon, max out next year's IRA, put a quarter into taxable account, put another quarter into 5% savings, go on 3 month vacation around the world with gf, leave the rest in crypto to accumulate further.

PND won't get you rich, but go nuts:

@cryptoqueens
@CryptoHodlSignals
@CryptoCoinsTrading
etc etc
on web.telegram.org

Started with 10k in June and added about 8k on the last major dip, so have 18k of my own money in....current blockfolio valued at 30k due to some dumb investments, should be closer to 100k...

Anyways, the plan is if I hit 60k I will cash half out and then keep the rest in until I hit 100k.

ik weet recht

Any options that will allow you to avoid the majority of taxes will be too expensive and time consuming to be worth your time, as a once off thing.

Hold any coins you plan on selling for 1 year + 1 day, then you only pay capital gains tax, which is capped at 20% over $400k.

Much better to do this than try to outsmart the system. Only very wealthy people have the means in place to do this.

Should clarify, you only pay LONG TERM capital gains. Short term gains are for assets held under a year, and are taxed the same as regular income (up to 40% ish)

What if I already have a bank account in another country that I could use? Pretty sure my parents have a bank account in The Philippines. Or would that still be too expensive?

IN THE LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!

discord.gg/wHf6xQ9

no taxes with SALT
>use your crypto holdings to take out a loan
>IRS asks where you got all the money
>tell them to fuck off since it's a loan
>pay the monthly loan costs with the gains your crypto is making

they can't stop us

yeah, i read about that yesterday, pretty great...i'd still keep most of my gains in btc though, fuck paying "inkomstenbelasting".

I've been thinking about this.
It's always "if I get to 100k"
then it's "if I get to 1mil"
then it's "if I get to 10 mil"
This is the point where I'd be worried. I'd probably still try and hit one more moon though. I say that and I'd probably be at it the next day. Humans were meant to work... so you might as well do what you like

I would be happy with 2 to 3 million dollars. I would spend my time screwing around here, reading, checking out museums, traveling occasionally. No lambo or anything like that.

I would also probably study classical music at a cheap university and maybe non modern art.

you sound fun.

wait really? doesn't it fall under vermogensbelasting?

but only starting at like ~50k right? tax noob here

Ur a good man m8

I would do anything to cut her tits off if you know what I mean

after i 10x my initial investment, i dont know,

I never cash out son

Give my mom enough money for her to never have to worry about the bills ever a-fucking-gain.

that's why you do a 10MM USD SALT token loan lol

i'll pay my taxes so i can spend my time enjoying life instead of worrying about finances.

20 million dollars and I'm done
I need to 25x my networth I've fucking made it

Can't you exchange everything to btc, transfer that to coinbase, withdraw to paypal, and send it to your bank and not claim income?

wait what? tell me why

I want to pay off my house. I'm 1/8th of the way there so far.

Once I've done that I honestly don't care if I miss out. That is far far more than the vast majority of people my age will ever be able to do and it will make my families life extremely comfy.

3 of 4% van je vermogen wordt in box 3 belast alsof het inkomen is, dit staat vast ongeacht hoeveel rendement je daadwerkelijk hebt. Voor mensen die stocks hebben is dat soms wel genaaid maar als je 1000% crypto gains hebt is het ideaal.

This is how you lose all your gains to penalty and legal fees.

No, but you can hold until 2027 and buy real state in Dubai for 1 BTC.

what were your initial investments