This should tell you all something

This should tell you all something

What does it tell you? That you can cancel buy and sell orders for no fee?

b-but muh xrp muh bernanke 14bil market cap soon

This link meme is going to end badly

>528 Custom Vapes

>muh order book

How new are you? Sell the buy wall, buy the sell wall.

It tells me that you are a newcoiner who puts way too much importance into fake buy and sell walls created by whales.

am I correct?

Hate it or love chadlink's on top

Pls explain this logic.

buy walls = whale manipulation

Huge buy wall means whales are trying to prop up the price while selling. Huge sell wall means whales are trying to suppress the price to accumulate.

Ah.
I assume you're talking about fake buy and sell walls, the kind that disappear spontaneously?

Is there a way of knowing if the walls were withdrawn or if they were simply bought/sold?

Did you see the 1325.n BCH sell wall yesterday? Wish I'd screencapped it. Does this mean that BTC whales are able to co-ordinate a big enough wall to stop BCH in its tracks? Just put up the wall and push the price down again. Or does it mean that whales are accumulating BCH ahead of the November fork? I don't understand the segwitx2 situation nor how BCH relates to China's regulatory moves, but it all seem like it's gonna head to some orchestrated focal point soon. Is BTC under threat? Hard to imagine how anything could threaten it apart from legislation at this point.

Holy shit

with no links killing themselves, yes

I noticed this too

all of those bookmarks are vape distributors.
Gotta make my money somehow.

proof that I actually make hella bread with vapes

check my last pic ;)

I also am holding a nice amount of LINK, my discord group (me and a couple of other whales) are planning on holding on to this gem until March.

We will see LINK at $5+ by then.
fucking HODL

How u do this

holy fuckin hell, what the fuck is that thing

Are you the asian guy who owns Mt Baker? I only vape mt baker. thug juice, been vaping it for 3 years. however this is like thread so i'm out of here.

started a local shop 3 years ago, and set up another one 45 minutes away. get people off cigarettes, they're happy, they spend more money.