Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=GwN5wkTPn48

Did Blacks really benefit from contact with White man?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Nationality_Act_1948
youtube.com/watch?v=Za2lG_YRNAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Compare pre colonial Africa to post colonial Africa.

Yes and no, they did benefit from colonialism and the blacks today are certainly better off than they would be in Africa today, but I don't think that a slave in the 1700's had a better life than a black free tribesman in the 1700's.

Slaves worked in poorer less industrialized regions.

I agree with Spencer on many things but I can never fully agree with a person who's a WHITE nationalist but doesn't denounce Nazis.

And who freed them from slavery?
White people they hate so much.

Both their arguments are terrible, a stupid person interviewing a stupid person.

Gary Younge is British, though.

"No"

>worked at a liquor store in the ghetto years ago
>fat dark black people like that guy always smelled horrible
>not like regular fat guy bad, which was just BO, but LITERALLY like a zoo and/or elephant shit
>not exaggerating in the slightest, if you go to the elephant or rhino part of the zoo, they smelled just like that
>now every time i see a fat black person, I remember that smell

Is smell racism a thing?

Yes. British is a civic identity, not an ethnic identity.

>doesn't denounce Nazis
People don't spend their time denouncing crimes committed by other guys decades ago just because they're allegedly from the same ethnics.

A black slave was actually safer than a wild african in the 1700s due to how frequent blacks killed eachother in the wilderness over the simplest things.

Gary younge is clearly a retard who has never been exposed to alt right talking points in his life.

British is a civic identity for the ethnicities native to the British isles. He is not British. Afro British at best and even that's generous.

[citation needed]

Do you have some evidence to back that?

being perfectly neutral, it was bad journalism on his part because he very clearly got angry and let that affect his line of questioning, which shouldnt have happened because Spencer responded in the exact way Gary knew he would

Wrong.

America has always profited off the backs of slaves, if it isn't blacks it was scotts, then the irish, italians, then the chinese, and finally the slavics

most industrialized nations, or those that were going through the industrial revolution needed slave labour in order to accomplish anything

not saying it's right or justified, but labour capital was one of the most important things in the 1750s-1950s.

British is literally a pan-cultural identity, hence the British Empire. Your argument maybe have had a sliver of validity if you said specifically English.

>British empire is pan-cultural
>English is no ethnic termn
you are fucked in the head man

My evidence is the murder rate of every african american city. I mean they kill eachother that much with just laws, imagine how much slaughter was going on when they had no laws at all.

>White
>Ethnostate

So no evidence whatsoever, then.

>british empire consisted of colonials, native americans, caribbeans, indians, irish, scottish, with varying levels of representation depending on times

if you want to be in denial, by all means

>So fixated on "muh heritage"
>That's not really your home
>Forgets that even his ancestors weren't even native to the United States.
>Essentially proud of slavery

WEW

Get the fuck outta here.

This is called capitalism. Still in use btw.

>hence the British Empire
Which was whites oppressing and exploiting non-whites like Indians, Africans, the Irish or Chinese 99% of the time

Except you are the one denying reality. At the height of the British Empire everyone in the whole empire had British citizenship and could move around as they pleased.

>He doesn't know African slaves in Africa actually had more social mobility than African slaves in the New World.

>Did Blacks really benefit from contact with White man?
The answer is always "it depends." Very few things in history are completely good or completely bad. Some Africans prospered in various ways due to increased contact with Europeans. Some had their families, livelihoods, and social structures destroyed. Some just flat out died. It's disingenuous to the people who facilitated the good parts, to solely focus on the bad, and its disingenuous to the people who suffered from the bad parts to only focus on the good. It should all be taken on a case by case basis.

>Yes and no, they did benefit from colonialism

In the way an abused kid benefits from his parents salary.

Someone tell that so called "British" man to apologize for colonialism then.

Of course not. Because even he knows he's not British and would never feel to do such a thing

So colonial natives could have a say in British elections? Could they migrate to the UK at anytime?

Do they have the same right in every part of the British empire?

He actually has lol

I know this is bait, but it still made me mad

>ITT /nu/fags think that British can apply to anyone and has no historical ethnic and linguistic pre-requisites that non-europeans cant meet
Spencer is right about you whether you like it or not, he is not and never will be British. British identity war forged over many centuries , it's not dependent on an accent and where you live

Why would anyone NOT be proud of slavery?

Blacks would be calling themselves KANGZS all day if they ever found out Haitians massacred white males and enslaved white women.

Oh wait they celebrate that.

you mean Spencer saying that?

>In the way an abused kid benefits from his parents salary.
No in the way that backwards primitives benefitted from being civilized by Arabic and European achievements and technology

>So colonial natives could have a say in British elections?
You had to be living in Britain to participate in elections, I think you slightly misunderstand historical levels of technology if you think it was even feasible for someone outside the UK to participate in an election within the UK decades and decades ago.

>Could they migrate to the UK at anytime?
Yes. It was in 1948 this changed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Nationality_Act_1948

I'm sorry reality makes you butthurt. Maybe you should stick to video games?

>hur hur, if they do it why can't I?

Also to be fair, the Haitian massacres were against the French who, to be fair, had it coming. Remember there were Polish people who ended up integrating with Haitians and there was still plenty of trading with other European powers.

>This land clay belongs to x group even after they haven't inhabited it for hundreds of years
That isn't how claims on land work

Be careful Nigel. They absolutely destroyed the american identity using the same exact tactic in the late 80s and early 90s. I am afraid you're next.

>D-did you know there were black people in Britain even since Romans

Seriously? Why does every brown migrant lie about European history?

They're rewriting history to make sure nobody resists white genocide

it's not a lie if they believe it because of what lying professors and preachers told them, it's just retarded

Funny how whitey always has it coming even the women and children.

It's almost as if everyone is racist including yourself.

>Europeans
I wouldn't even go as far as to say Europeans, it only applies to those from the British isles
>Inb4 Anglo-Saxons and William the Conquerer
Happened centuries ago and eventually graduated into what is modern British identity

>nobody resists white genocide

So you mean all those white men who are too socially awkward to find a mate?

But seriously what are the odds of any significant number of blacks living in Britain until like 18th century?

Why didn't spencer call him out on such obvious lie?

So all white people are French?

Nope. It means wasting white mans taxes on foreigners who have 6 babies on his expense

>any significant number
quantify, spencer is retarded/controlled op.

Nope but i bet you will say the same for Dutch or even white Americans dealing with race riots.

Not really comparable user.
There's difference between doing that shit willingly on YOUR terms and being forced to do that shit on THEIR terms.

>It means wasting white mans taxes on foreigners who have 6 babies on his expense.

So I don't see the gas chambers or systemic mass killings in that sentence. It just sounds like you need to have more baby mamas white boi.

So how could a Ghanian or India apply for the CUKC to be able to gain Brits citizen shit (and not just "British Subject without British Citizenship"

That was a new thing after 1948. not prior to 1948.

>Nope but i bet you will say the same for Dutch or even white Americans dealing with race riots.
Why would you assume that? Nothing is ever simple. Let's be perfectly honest, slavery on a sugar plantation were objectively brutal, fucked up, and with constant abuses perpetrated by overseers in order to maintain order. How about you stop trolling or being a half-wit and maybe read a book or stop taking such a narrow ideological perspectives to fit your agenda.

I am glad that you admit that brown people are leeching off whites

Taxes taking 60% of my pay check to pay for invaders welfare and healthcare make it difficult for me to afford children. Therefore it is genocide

If you willingly move to a town that all their 100% environment friendly energy needs is met by Black magic and the still pumping heart and brain of an orphan child AND YOU KNOW THIS and you interact and give services to the many people who RUN that power plant of the forbidden arts and said plant was shut down before and they townspeople want to restart said factory and use a new orphan child as it's power source don't be surprised when you get punished by the wrath of some deity.

One of my ancestors was a freemason and a high ranking KKK member.

I am talking about the second klan.

I am jewish and you will all be our slaves one day.

so 1948 which is pretty much the death throes of the empire?

Everyone leeches off everyone else. The rich off the poor and vice versa. It's not an exclusively racial thing.

>French
>white
Heh

Of course, all the European empires disbanded in the latter half of the 20th Century.

>Reddit spacing
>I am Jewish
Somehow , I believe you

All the good shit is stuff that could have been done way way less destructively/inefficiently and/or independantly. Also remember that colonies deliberately set up polices to fuck over native enrichment and social/economic mobility that must be taken into consideration.

All the bad stuff is way too numerous to note and many people fail to understand how fucked shit (because no one reads about it) was and the consequences of the said stuff that have an effect post independence. Forced labour/arbitary taxation.corvee for example is something people don't really understand how ass it was until you see how it turned out in many colonies.

>Force is inherently wrong
Explain

Black Americans are racially american, so it doesn't make sense to say "they are better off in America" because they are intrinsically tied to America, literal products of it's history. They are not the same as Africans.

My point was that there were a lot of Jews in the first and second KKK.

By third we used it just as a honeypot. We burned crosses because we hate Christ for being a false messiah.

The fact that you have to say black Americans to specify the africans means that not even you believe they are actually Americans.

They aren't Americans, they are "black Americans"

This unironically.

A better place to b8

The first Americans were Jewish.

Jews belong to a worldwide ancient civilization. The gentiles came to existance later when god has given them to us as slaves.

>Blacks
Which blacks? The ones who traded with the Romans and Egyptians? The ones who got bought from other blacks and sent to the New World as slaves thousands of years later? The ones who got their hands chopped off by Belgians? The ones who got rich working with the Belgians that chopped the hands off other ones?

There is no "blacks." Ask a specific question or get a shitheap of a /pol/ thread like this one.

White Americans exist also. Black Americans are more or less ethnic Americans at this point. I just used the adj. Black, to clarify, but they are simply "Americans"

>They aren't Americans, they are "black Americans"

How was that at all implied? They're black americans just like the white ones are white americans and the asian ones are asian americans.

>Ethnic Americans
>But there is a difference between black and white Americans
Wut

There's also differences between Southern and Northern Americans. Doesn't mean they aren't still both Americans. An ethnicity in its broadest sense is just a group with a common national and/or cultural tradition.

The average (black)american has far deeper roots in America than the average white American. Just look at your money; Jackson, Washington, Hamilton, Jefferson you'll only see Americans walking around with these names today.

>An ethnicity (genetics)
>Is dependent on cultural factors
Really makes me think

There is also a difference between northern white/black Americans and southern white/black Americans. There is no such thing as a purely American ethnicity

>The average (black)american has far deeper roots in America than the average white American
Oh yeah all those Cuban, Jamaican, and general African Immigrants have far more history in the US than white Americans. Therefore there is no difference between white and black Americans.

It's almost like the US as a political entity is just an arbitrary system of border that contains entire different ethnic, linguistic, religious, and various other social block that hate each other and are slowly stagnating

Yes there is. Ethnically American people, people unique to the Americas, and they exist in the form of mestizos, (b)Americans, blatinos, and other mixes that result in ethnogenesis of ethnic groups unique to America.

>When Spencer and the alt right presents such a challenge to people that they have to resort to ad home 100% of the time

Pic related, what average person in the alt right looks like.

I never said there is no difference between white and black Americans. Most white Americans are Ellis island immigrants that became american by choice.

civic identities are not developed in a vacuum they emerge from certain biological groups.

Christianity really has developed a tendency in people to think in vacuums and never question the origins of their ideals.

Except all of those people are unique ethnicities who believe to different races and there is nothing that unifies them genetically or culturally?

Black america =/= latino, asian, or white America

>Ethnic: of or relating to large groups of people classed according to common racial, national, tribal, religious, linguistic, OR cultural origin OR background

Common genetic ancestry is one factor that can define an ethnicity. It's not a requirement.

>There is also a difference between northern white/black Americans and southern white/black Americans. There is no such thing as a purely American ethnicity

Yes, this is true. I don't quite see what you're trying to get at with this though.

>The guy behind him
youtube.com/watch?v=Za2lG_YRNAE

>Pic related, what average person in the alt right looks like.

YES, I AM ALREADY AWARE THAT THE AVERAGE "ALTRIGHTER" HAS THE APPEARANCE OF THE SUBHUMAN THAT IT IS —DO YOU HAVE A "POINT"?

They're unique ethnicities, but they are all American ethnicities

How come you get to decide who is British and who isn't? I bet you would call descendants of white immigrants British, such as Farage or the Queen. When is the cutoff point?