Feeling real comfy

1 mil by the end of the year? Yay or nay?

I'd say 350k, bare minimum

lmao. Where the fuck is your links?

You might be the dumbest person on the entire planet based on that portfolio.

Congrats OP you have made it you lucky bastard

He gets 3400$ a yr for doing nothing if price stays the same

You fucking mad man. I'm 50/50 ODN/LINK. Wish I had your balls, or your money for that matter.

End of year? is probably right, but I'd guess around 500k. This won't hit a million until the Obsidian mobile app dates are hit or 2018 Q2, whichever is first.

Or maybe he gets $0 a yr from his faggot masternode if the price goes where it should be = $0

Dude, he's the whale at the moment. He can make the price be whatever he wants.

Is this whale status? I thought whale status was 500k ODN

Fucking A, user. You'll be in the 200k range by end of Oct.

Ignore the weak fud. I'm in odn too but you do need to diversify.

What about me Veeky Forums will I make it?

Forgot the pic like a dummy

Yes just remember to sell your clink in a few weeks before you turn into a 0x marine

Do you think Shitcoin could get memed to being worth a penny? That'd buy me a house

Idk desu

Any particular date/event you recommend selling Link pls?

I would just watch the news. If their product is effective in accomplishing the goals laid out by their white paper you could see large gains even into late 2018. If the tech isn't effective at accomplishing their goals it will probably flop. I bought it at $.20 per, and I'm not super concerned about the recent dips so long as it doesn't get below that.

Thanks, will do. That's what put me off investing initially, in the event that the tech doesn't get implemented/executed for whatever reason then it's dead in the water, but I thought I'd risk it.

Any upcoming/current coins you have your eyes on?

Honestly, I'm mostly just riding out Link and Xrp for a little while. I don't really have a super intimate knowledge of a lot of the upcoming ICOs.

>all in on one coin

I like ODN and am bullish on it but Jesus man. Don't get burnt.

>people buying link

>not realising ODN has a 12mil market cap and can easily 10x

Fair enough, best of luck with your gains man. Thanks for the reply

>bought both

Damn dude, congrats on the gains. It's at like $.49 now

A few hours and my portfolio has nearly doubled....

Nice, try selling it. Oh wait, you can't, it's stuck on a shit exchange entirely manipulated by whales.

What should I buy , Veeky Forums?