*rescues Britain from monarchical tyranny*

*rescues Britain from monarchical tyranny*

>when you become the enemy you fought to stop
>when the diggers were right all along

*becomes tyrant himself*

*dies*

Lol guess again bitch

I don't even know what Cromwell was supposed to be. From what I remember from Mike Duncan, once Charles Stuart was under custody, the English Civil War went completely loopy, with Parliamentary aristos and their drafted armies trying to grab power from each other, nobody wanting the government they got but still somehow kept for nearly a decade, and even the execution of the king himself was demanded by him and him alone because he'd rather die than pull his head out of his ass.

*refuses crown*
*does it again*

I don't think so, sweeties

I saw a republican get glassed the other day. It was a nice reminder that our country still has balls.

>proto-commies
>right

>Implying tyrants need a crown

A CURSE UPON YOU OLIVER CROMWELL

YOU WHO RAPED OUR MOTHERLAND

I HOPE YOU'RE ROTTING DOWN IN HELL

FOR THE HORRORS THAT YOU SENT

TO OUR MISFORTUNATE FOREFATHERS

WHOM YOU ROBBED OF THEIR BIRTHRIGHT

TO HELL OR CONNAUGHT - MAY YOU BURN IN HELL TONIGHT

>when my dad keeps praising this guy because he rebelled against monarchy and therefore a freedom fighter
>doesn't believe me when I tell him he banned dancing was tyrannical puritan theocrat Mcmurderer

Cromwell did literally nothing wrong

>also he credits cromwell with democracy
>even though he dissolved parliment

>a horse stops being a horse when it isn't wearing a saddle

>a parliament which had been previously cut apart by the Roundheads was dismissed by the lord protector as was his right by the constitution
I STUDIED THIS FOR TWO YEARS GUYS STOP SAYING FAKE THINGS IFS ACTIVATING MU AUTISM

Why was Charles such a damn bonehead?

Well, when the complaints involve that horse being really arrogant because of his fancy saddle, replacing that horse with another one that has no saddle solves the problem

Doesn't stop it from being a horse. Just a horse that people have different complaints about.

*rules as a king in all but name*

But how is that different from right of kings having the right to fuck your sister?

He would've made a good king though

>t. Conor Mulcahy

where's the evidence that Cromwell was financed by Jews ?
all I get is Stormfront and other pol tier shiet when I look in to it

Curious what books on the subject you recommend
I find the English Civil War and Cromwell fascinating

*rescued Ireland from the Irish*