ELIX market cap is still only $391,000 and they have a unique product almost finished

If ELIX reaches the market cap of Minereum when it was doing well, even though Minereum had no product at all, it will still be almost 20x what it is now.

And ELIX has a demo for their working product already.

To say that ELIX is undervalued at 15 cents right now is an understatement.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-mobile-frontend-demo-f43b93bbb96e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cmc incorrect. cap is 1.1 mill now.

That's total supply, not circulating supply though.

No, cmc is just wrong. And if this coin serioualy goes up 30% one more time I will lose so much faith in the crypto community.

be ready then, we are going back above 3k

What arguements do you have against the whitepaper/roadmap though?

It seems like a solid idea.

How about it literally being the 4th time a coin has come out with the same proposals while the anonymous dev team cant answer how theyll stop the network from getting flogged to a snails pace? Don't even get me started on all their fake "demos".

Sounds like you're mad you didn't get in low enough.

Wow wtf i love pajeet coins now

60btc volume!

alright you fucks why does this have such a small market cap? I almost bought yesterday but didnt. Is this just another scam pnd or is it real?

Remember how LINK stayed down until someone spilled the beans on Reddit and it exploded upwards?

It went up today because they released the front end demo today.

mother bitch. hows the demo look? I mean the whole thing is kinda stupid but the market cap is soooooo fucking small - why

also i hate buying high. IM just gonna wait otherwise im ok missing out. hate fucking buying ATH, itll fall it always does

Demo is here:
medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-mobile-frontend-demo-f43b93bbb96e

do what you feel is right but with the current market cap and circulating supply if this coin gets some traction it wouldn't take much for it to hit $0.50-$1 i mean it went from $0.06 to $0.15 (briefly) and is now sitting around $0.11, and that all happened within a few hours. If the market cap doubled or tripled (which wouldn't take much) that's a 2-3x in coin price

ya i mean. i followed chainlinks chart closely for 3 days. I get it now a bit better. Like if im in heavy with something I also would like for a dip moment to sell everything wait for a dip then buy back in or just dont. It makes so much sense now. It would be wonderful to just day trade, things are so steady when they start mooning. I dunno, maybe i should just leave my job and do it but the thing is i make 15k every two weeks. Hard to leave that

Ya I know the feeling. I'm somewhat new myself but making decent profit so far, more than I make at my job over the last 4 months.

Only thing I still struggle with is timing and fear of missing profits if I sell too early. Like I bought LINK at around $0.18, when it hits $0.50 do I sell? or do I fear it might go to $1 and I'd be sacrificing profit. But then you never know maybe it never reaches that mark and you're stuck holding it, and then it dips even lower before you sell.

I've seen articles about "having an exit strategy" and I really should read more about that and take it to heart. Not having a precise sell threshold in mind makes it a lot more stressful.

ya i think you cant fall in love if youre going to day trade things. But if you watch the chart and the buy/sell orders, you can start seeing things dry up. At that point you can just sell. Probably not foolproof but i think its a pretty darn good way to figure out when to sell. I dont think you can really do this w NYSE there are just too many orders. And as long as you made profit great. I dunno, fuck man, i should just day trade this shit but it takes alot of time and energy to do it. And my alternative is making alot of $

In this case it’s justified
It’s like buying neo at 8

so its end of party with elix?

i think at $8 neo was half a billion dollars. And no, this isnt like buy neo this is a pnd. hahaha wtf

Literally Ponzi scheme: the coin

>if the lendee pays back the lender, they both earn ELIX tokens?
Where is the excess value derived from? New investors!

>what happens when it all crashes down?
Smart borrowers will borrow as much ELIX as possible, sell it for usd or another coin, then default on all their loans before the value collapses

If lending really is a use case of crypto, it will be done in whatever prevailing coin is used most and can do smart contracts.

Are you sure this is the time we should buy it?

thanks for making me rich bagfags

chinks know that this coin exist? are you selling above 3k or hold?

>15k every two weeks
What job?

Holding.

Right now it looks like the buy walls above 2500 sats are holding extremely strong.

We will likely see above 4k sats before tomorrow.

U SHOULD AT MINIMUM. BE MAKING 50 PERCENT OF YOUR PORTFOLIO EVERY 7 DAYS

what do you mean?

everyone should be aware that holding elix at least until the launch of the app can provide a serious source of passive income via loaning to yourself. Accumulate as much as you can now and when it is $1 and you have 100k elix you can continuously loan to yourself and generate more from rewards, and before someone says it this is intended behavior it is in the whitepaper.

I'm just scared to put much money into crypto for a long time to be honest with you. I feel like this whole thing will collapse in 2 years tops.

if it does then the world is pretty fucked either way, so ill put my hope in crypto and if it dies then so be it at least we tried and something better will come after it.

BUY ELIXER

explain this shit a little bit more? i had no clue what the fuck they were talking about at that point

completed loans are rewarded on both ends with elix, so you loan elix to yourself and then pay it back, get rewarded with more elix and either sell that or keep going with it. i know a lot of people in the crypto world living off passive income generators right now, pos coins mainly.

you mean this is already going on? how much are they making? whats the risk if its all so easy?

that sounds like it's fucking with the system, if enough people did it would it not ruin the platform?

well its not going on with ELIX if that's what you're asking, that won't be happening until their app is complete

...its literally in the whitepaper dude go read it. this is all intended behavior

what is the ultimate point of all this? teaching ai how humans suck ass at finance control and somehow ??? profit?

yes i know that. im just curious how much one can make doing that? Like how many coins would one need to have to make a reasonable monthly kick back?

I want to believe, but this is screaming pump and dump

i currently make about 250-350 a day off pos coins depending on network difficulty. the knowledge is out there gotta go find it though

any hints would be appreciated. what do you mean network difficulty?