What happened to the Rhodesians?

What happened to the Rhodesians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc
youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They put all of their chips into a strategy that didn't work, and by the time they realized that and changed course, it was far too late.

Compare with Botswana.

Liberalism and communism. There's literally nothing wrong with imperialism and colonialism.

A minute landowning white minority refused to give up its grip on power and was overthrown

They got Mugabe'd.

Translation:

>White people refused to give up their property to useless bums who would destroy it in a decade

Cry about whites owning best farming land and then not use that farming land once the whites are gone.

why didn't they import whites en masse from poor parts of europe in the postwar era? they also might have done just as well importing chinese, east indians and arabs. in other words, if they dilute out the black population with rival ethnic groups they could play the divide and conquer strategy much longer than they did.

You know what? Mugabe was a very smart and capable leader when you think about it. You cannot rule a country for that long without being a savvy operator. Does that mean it was good for Zimbabwe? Of course not, except if you were part of Mugabe's inter-circle.

And then Mugabe got couped , today. But we may want to talk about it here in 25 years time

They got what they deserved

Its totally not a coup though. Those soldiers on the TV reading out a statement said so.

>

>And then
Yeah, after forty years of hyperinflation and social collapse.

Hyperinflation only happens spot congo war so that ain't 25 years.

>why didn't they import whites en masse from poor parts of europe in the postwar era?

Why use "import" they aren't shipping containers filled with electronics or trade products. Also those migrants had other places to go to like the other parts of the anglo world or South Africa. Also Rhodesians have a settler complex so there was a divide in society or old blood vs new blood.

>They also might have done just as well importing chinese, east indians and arabs. in other words

They were non-white you fucking retard. Rhodesia is WHITE STATE FOR WHITE INTERESTS. THEY BANNED INDIAN IMMIGRATION FOR A LONG TIME PRE-UDI.

Botswana was a extreme black majority. Whites have nearly no presence there.

Zambia is a Bette comparison

Whites in Botswana make up 3% of the population, whites in Zimbabwe and their hieght made up around 8%, not as big a difference as one might think

Zambia has an extremely small white minority. 3% white at best in 1960's and shrinking (0.5% including East+South asians).

Botswana was ruled in a very different manner then Rhodesia. Botswana had a king that was still very politically relevant, had power and ruled the people and it was a protectorate vs Rhodesia which was a colony (not immediately but it got recognized as one latter). Also Botswana's lack of resources meant that it didn't settler or the Brits didn't turn it into a colony so that it can ramp up settler migration and set up white-exclusive institutions to run the money making industries.

Sorry in Zambia it's (0.5% whites, americans and asians)

you already know

This:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc

>own all the wealth of a nation where you are 2% of the population
>you weren't even a real settling colony, just one giant plantation for England
>not expecting to get your ass kicked by locals who rightfully feel economically and politically disenfranchised

You're the same as those stupid /pol/niggers who get knocked out by niggers for calling them niggers IRL, then crying about "b- but they were just words!" They should have just cashed in their chips and walked away.

>just one giant plantation for England

Also a big mine pit.

They hsould invite nazi doctors to figure out which part of brain to cut to create perfectly obedient,l kind of a meat robot, servant incapable of turning on its master.

an invasive species that was removed from the ecosystem

I know nothing about Rhodesia.
But based on this thread the only way a Colony works is if you are basically willing to genocide the natives. And the west isnt willing to do that post 1945, especially with tv cameras everywhere.
That shit happened a lot more than you think >120 years ago when the only mode of transport were ships and the only people around were soldiers . Not just the west, everyone did this throughout the world throughout history

A lot of them immigrated here to Aus, theyre good lads too

No, theres no need to genocide when disease kills 90% of the indigenous population.
That is how it worked in the Americas and Australia

Ever notice how nobody defends White Kenya?

lmao

you realise rhodesia collapsed and everyone got aids and starved within ten years of whites leaving

> being a savvy operator.
I just looked up Mugabe to learn what you're talking about - I haven't gotten into the details yet BUT HIS FUCKING PRESIDENCY ENDED TODAY WHAT?

that's the joke

THEY WOULDN'T GET AIDS AND STARVE IF WHITES DIDN'T GIVE IT TO THEM

WHITE MAN IS LIKE HEROIN ADDICTION
TAKE HEROIN AWAY AND RELAPSE KILL YOU

They were white and therefore evil.

Well I meant genocide one way or the other.
It is even harder these days with asymmetrical warfaire, one gorilla scuad with can blow up an entire city block win one truck bomb,

>Also those migrants had other places to go to like the other parts of the anglo world or South Africa
I think that's why he used "import".
It means, make a concerted effort to have them migrate to Rhodesia as opposed to blahblahblah

Whitebois we will kill you and rape your women.
As the black man ruled like a god before we shall again and you will not be spared. The BLACKED Age is upon you.

Serves them right, they trusted a Boer

They wouldn't give equal votes so they lost the support of moderate black folks and Mugabe ended up in charge until 2 days ago.

What the fuck is this thread? Jesus fucking Christ Veeky Forums what happened?

>one gorilla scuad
>gorilla
Come on, man, have a little respect.

That's how the Bantu spread.

They came to Australia.

False.

Rhodesia literally had no pull. South Africa was the go to place to such an absurd degree.

Abis actually were pushed out and killed pretty ruthlessly. Literally no law protected them or little was done to say stop 3 men from killing a camp of aborigines or punish them heavily

Shit(posting) happened

youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY

Wait he isn't actually saying facts!

They left.

A lot went to Australia and South Africa, lots also went back to Britain, i knew a few people growing up who had one or two Rhodesian or South African parents.

As long as it's done with the ambition of spreading liberalism I agree with you buddy.

They never existed. It's like the Atlanteans.

Imagine taking that post seriously.

American imperialism best imperialism

>literal policy of the US government is extermination or violent removal, widely popular among the people
>natives are constantly fighting for their lives before Century of Dishonor signifies a change in thinking for whites
>but this is totally ok because a hundred years ago 90% of them died from disease
I will literally never understand this pattern of thinking.

I live in Ireland and I've met a handful.
One is an old guy, local bum in my town who claims to have fought in the Bush War and worked as a mercenary afterwards. God knows how he ended up as a bum in Ireland. I've talked to him a couple times and he's racist as fuck. I'm not sure I believe his story, but he has the accent and he reminds me of the "crazy Vietnam vet" stock character you always see in movies.

Another was my friend's granddad. He didn't fight in the war, he just left Rhodesia with his wife when things got too hairy. I don't know why he came to Ireland specifically, but I think her family was originally Irish. He's a nice man, not racist at all but very posh and pseudo-British in his mannerisms.