Odn

i'm on the illuminati pumps discord, and they are planning to pump this dogshit next week with the whole muh masternodes meme as fuel... seems like the guys that run the group were waiting to see the market cap before confirming the action plan. just check myself and now coin market cap is showing $8mm which is nothing.

btw this is the same group that pumped dnt from $10mm market cap to $150mm. i've been buying sub 9k sat odn since last night just in case.

>dogshit
>obsidian

pick one

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods.

Forgot to post your wallet address.

XZbiddquqvo8BSqgmoLeeqhPMbxGFRXnA1

ODN IS MOONING RIGHT NOW

what it at

Guys, don't fucking listen to this shitter. They want you to put your odn on cryptopia so they can hack it out of your wallets! Wait for another exchange.

Up 15% to 9.630k

for the next 20 minutes it will be your last chance to buy sub 10k sats. @ 9600 now

so it is the next 10x moon tho. it has the potential of chaincoin numbers lol

only 146k od for sell haha
I am staking 80k comfy af

Hey Illuminati send over 400 coins please, I want an eve 2k, but have like 1630. I'll spread the fomo along side you.

XGtzyWujqZyzjWzaNz5EPMU8Ldo4AuaZJJ

Last chance to get on this rocket

Can someone shill me this coin?
Looked over their whitepaper, I don't see a reason for this to moon.
>Encrypted messaging
>Masternodes
Did I miss something?

You're not gonna make it

mission aborted

Its the decentralised messaging thats important.

mainly the platform already has a working beta messanger app you can download on git, and they have been hiring more devs to expand on building more apps on their platform. a lot of the fomo has to do with the super small market cap becoming visible on coin market cap today. it's gonna be a 10xer.

>masternodes
ponzi scheme element to attract idiots
>encrypted messaging
Is already done easily by other apps, doesn't require a blockchain.

It might gain 100%, but I doubt it will even get an enthusiasm phase before it dies.

Remember this: chat messaging platforms require normie adoption like Skype or Facebook to have any utility.
Do normies care about privacy? /g/ already created Tox for secure chat and NO ONE USES IT

That's exactly how I feel and why I was skeptical.
If it was on a better exchange I might get some for the potential 2-3x.

you niggas is dumb the whole point of odn is so your privacy cant be bought. kik,whatsapp,tinder,pof for Christ sakes if needed will sell your pictures,messages,videos and other shit lol. chill with the fud we know your trying to buy more

kik, whatsapp, tinder, pof are all free to use BECAUSE they sell your information.
normies value free over privacy, increasingly with younger generations.
The devs will bail within 3 months once they realize the network isn't growing and funding for the project is drying up

You do this for all the new coins don't you? Why does it please you for people to miss out?

wanting normies to get in this

14k sat wtf. It pump so fast, told you that we will see $10 this year

Yes, we will see $10 this year. Probably going to be $3 or $5 by end of month or when it hits a bigger exchange, whichever comes first.

x4 from ICO within 2 days of being on it's first exchange

80k coins for sell only haha.

lol just broke 15k sats

i remember a couple hours ago talking about buying up everything i could sub 10k sats all morning..... jesus /biz is fucking retarded missing out on this

we can't see $10 this year, because then I'd have $150k usd. and I can't have $150k usd.

its dumped and is now below 10k sats again.
time to buy

>tfw sold at 14k and re-bought at 13k

Still made like 1400 ODN overall but damn, I could have had like 4000 more. Oh well

200k coins for sell only haha