WILL IT REACH THE SUN?

LINK IS WAKING UP

idont understand.. why zelda in pic?

because the prince is link

bait.

LINK IS GOING TO MOBIUS!!!!! BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

wtf
plz be bait

Surprised this classic hasn't been getting used more lately.

so much epic in one pic
Link Link'ed in the lambo too the moon

WHEN IS IT TIME TO SELL???!

[spoiler]sheik is link[/spoiler]

10 BTC WALL IS DOWN!

for autists mid october

>WILL IT REACH THE SUN?
LINK is going far beyond the sun, straight to the moon!

$34.58 is the sweet spot

$2

You honestly saying it's gonna rise that much? I bought in late at about 0.35 could only afford 3000LINK but I really need money and if it rises then sinks im gonna kill myself

m8, he's just shitposting. $1-2 is a reasonable target.

Thought so, but that's fine by me, thanks user

Big Dan here, I just bought a fuckload of LINK, it's crazy how much this shit goes up.

i would sell if it goes over $1.20, I don't think we'll realistically see over $2 but it could happen. You have to look at market cap and circulating supply in comparison to other coins and gauge what's possible.

Just don't get greedy, if the profits mean that much to you then you should set a target in mind now and sell when it reaches that point and then never look back. You'll beat yourself up either way, if you try to hold out and it ends up crashing you'll be mad, if you sell too early and it keeps rising you'll be mad, and it's extremely rare and difficult to hit that perfect sweet spot so either way you'll be mad. Just pick a price and cash out with some profits and be happy.

>not buying an hour ago

That is a good meme. This is my meme now.

>tfw I sold my heavy as fuck Stox bags and hour ago for LINK

Maybe I can make the 80% I lost back.

Pay and pray

Moooooooooon

>but I really need money
You fucked up

Why would you hold that long? And you dont have to make 80% now you have to make more than that.

quality bait

Have been hearing the $2.20 number a lot.

$21 is the lowest possible price for 1 LINK after LINK destroys ripple. Since we see a cryptomarket that is increasing - anything above is possible.

FOMO at $0.43.

Will I make it?

.43 too late to buy? Do I wait for a dip Veeky Forums?

it's like buying neo at $5, eth at $30, btc at $400, omg at $1. you'll be fine.

dont listen to the other user.
DYOR . its already pumped hard and the only reason chainlink is rising is pure hype about Sibos. getting in now is a risky bet hoping that it will get at least to 0.75 cents before sibos.
If the conference proves to be successful and Sergei actually delivers its a sure buy but we dont know yet. I got in at 0.15 so it would have to flop hard for me to break a sweat but anyone getting in now can get burned hard

The risk of getting burned is considerably low if you're patient.

nigga this shit is hitting top 10 after the 16th