We're back

get in

But I'm already in.

Already in. Ready for riches and bitches.

i can't be any more in

ruh roh

how can I join your group? I'm semi whale would like to help

hahahahhahahah
jokes on you
-OP from a different computer

I am considering devouring this 9 btc wall myself

just don't want to get dumped on after

>thinks 9btc is a whale.
You need to over 18 to be on this website lad.

and its gone now. To the moon!

do it

i wanna see this bitch pop off tonight I'm feelin impatient

The moon is beginning...

THE 10 BTC WALL HAS BEEN DESTROYED CAPTAIN 10K SATS IN SIGHT

I know you whales are here, can you wait till Tuesday? I need my money.

that didn't last long!

heard they were announcing first partnership this week with one of the big 3 ratings agencies

we're back senpai

ITS HAPPENING

People who missed out on weekend's pump are getting in with fiat on monday, get in!

get in, its about to fly again, look at the orders. the people that sold yesterday realized its not going back down, and those people are sitting on alot of ETH. Theyre about to fly back in

there's a discord group pumping this to $2
you've been warned

are we looking at the same charts? This thing is dead. done. finit.

Link or gtfo, user.

had a little scare, whats the best place to store link outside of etherdelta? also, is there any way to 2 factor autheticate fucking etherdelta?

>when you put 5k into the shady LINK pre-sale pool and are still sitting on 52K LINK tokens

Who dared and held?

of course i held, ive got 28k. Hey, for 5k you got 50k link? that sounds like too many?

That's how you make the real money; take the risk.

Binance has 2FA. I store on MEW. Is safer and prevents emotional trading decisions.

high risk high reward

but can you store your LINK on MEW?

Pumps over boys

10k is tough to break.

haha the fuck are you talking about, you're lying, fgo look at the charrts

What's the name of the group? I see 2 dollars consistently memed so I'm inclined to believe you. Can you post screenshots?

Volume is drying up big time and now kyber is picking up steam. The pumps looks done and dusted desu

volume dried up. prob will be back tomorrow when peoples $ clears.

>buy in now that it's higher than that little dip
You guys are so fucking dumb. You're supposed to buy during dips or when it's low, not when it's up.

stay poor fag

can someone pls explain to me what it means that there is such a difference between binnance and ethdelta? Isnt there a way to make money off this difference?

Yes you can. It has its own symbol on MEW. If you look in the right corner, there is a button that shows "load balances". You will see your LINK there.

EtherDeltas orders are slow to show, trading is already commenced at roughly the same value as Binance but it doesn't show in the stats.