Is age 30 too late to turn your life around?

Is age 30 too late to turn your life around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qWVvRhN6KM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

depends on the amount of LINK you have user

I'm 31, and no. I'm kicking ass in life right now.

Crypto success is just an added bonus.

sure user, if 10x your money in under two weeks turns your life around, then you know what you have to do.

Absolutely not.

Wagecuck first, go to trade school or get a license for something that makes more than the average wagecuck(like commercial truck driving) and go on from there.

At age 30, you're more likely to be a good employee since you don't have that youthful unruly faggy bullshit making you irresponsible. Take it one step at a time.

Based user

Yes

Only if you don't invest everything you have into XRP RIGHT NOW user.

On an unrelated note how much does Veeky Forums spend on a new phone?

its 2017 no one cares about age
you will die past 100
you will work your entire life anyway

are you kidding? 30 year olds are probably the biggest age group of folks getting into Crypto and almost guaranteed to become millionares before 40

keep your head up and keep shilling brother!

It’s never too late user. I know several people who turned their lives past 50. Just don’t be whiny and go where you want to be.

I buy the last gen phone when they go on sale, root it, and then just update the system with nightly builds of OpenGApps. I have an almost 4 year old phone that does all the shit I need it to and never has any issues. New phones are a jewish trick.

just turned 28, having my second child (first one died) :(. Turning my life around with crypto and hope to have enough for a house soon. Im a neet with a wife, But other than that my life has been mundane and pointless. It's never too late to turn things around.

RIP your child mate.
Wish i had a girl to make some too.

Shit happens man. Someone out there for everyone, never stop looking.

no, dude. pick a skill and get fucking good. you can do whatever you believe you can do.

got my first programing job recently, and I'm 30

35 and loving pretending to be a punkass kid on here while getting hot wet memes.

yeah it's too late, unless you get really lucky, by the time you accomplish anything you'll be 40, and life becomes absolute shit from then on

I made a lot money as a single in my 20s exploiting online gambling bonuses living and partying in vegas. then the online money started drying up and I realized I had spent ungodly money partying and living it up like it was never going to stop coming in. Had to move back in with dad and start over while slowly going broke.

month before my 30th bday get hired for comfy salary job in booming industry (cloud computing). now 6 years later I own a home, have a 3 year old son and salary has 2.5x'd up as I've worked my way up

all the while been adding to my long term crypto holdings. 30 is when my life turned around (career, home, family, etc). it is not too late

yeah but you lived the chad lifestyle in your 20s while we sat around jerking off and playing video games so its different

No. I'm 32 and just starting now to improve myself. Went on keto diet, lost 40 lbs so far this year, started going to gym, going for a 30min jog every morning as well. Also making a career change getting into something I actually enjoy rather than going in to work miserable every fucking day. Cut out negative people from my life, any leeches, scrubs, people trying to bring me down (laziness, drugs, excessive alcohol, etc. I wanted it out). Trying to make more positive, spontaneous, like-minded friends now.

Anyway point is you can change at any age. I know a guy in his 40s who went back to uni and earned his degree, inspired me.

How does a NEET get a wife

Stop being such a fucking pussy and do something with your life. The more you think about it, the more you hesitate and remain stagnant.

Know this: Nothing dimishes anxiety quicker than action.

Progress is happiness, user. Progress your life in some way, any way, and that will give you the positive momentum towards a better and happier life.

Whether that starts with a workout routine, picking up a skill you've always wanted to learn, hiking, joining a club, etc.

The worst thing you can do is just sit and sulk in your emotion. Never stay in your head for too long, go out and do something. As referenced before, you'll feel a pride like no other when you know you're getting closer to a goal you want to achieve.

I listen to a lot of Greg Plitt for inspiration. A majority of his videos are fitness related, but they can be applied to all facets of life. Ignore most of the visuals, as it's mainly him working out. Instead, listen to what he has to say. It's changed my life for the better, and I'm sure it can help yours.

youtube.com/watch?v=2qWVvRhN6KM

He has plenty of more good videos, but I like that one in particular.

When i was a teenager i asked a friend to hook me up with someone, he did. And it's been a great relationship ever since. So i guess i just got lucky.

just kek

why would you commit such heresy

im 29, about to get out of a 6 yr relationship with only 2 classes from an AS but im a fucking wreck.
I'm bringing in 1300 but can only really throw around 400 and all of that is passive income. Should I wage cuck immediately for the quick gains? Long term hodls or P n D ? hepl someone.

Bro you can fucking do this?! You still have time, learn some trade or some skills, invest a bit intro crypto, start going to the gym, stop eating shitty food. Those small things defo build up a lot. I'm 25 and I'm currently dreading the moment I have to go to work tomorrow, even though I don't wagecuck.

Every day gets a little easier but you have to do it every day, that's the hard part..

>falling for the jew-collar meme
You get stuck in that shit and make 50-figures for the rest of your life until you either get lucky and get to retire or die early from inhaling and absorbing all those industrial chemicals.

*5 figures

I love bojack. Like him, I wish all I have to worry about are my own monsters I create in my social life rather than worry about something stupid like money.

this user knows whats up.

There is real money to be made in the trades im a self employed truck driver and im on track to net 140k this year not including cryptos.

inb4 larp

captcha: business calle