LINK STILL HASN'T BROKEN 45 CENTS

remember me, linkies? I warned you about the ceiling, and I see your little shitcoin has only tumbled downwards since. better sell now

Still not listening too you

The 45 cent barrier has built up way too much psychological power. This coin simply doesn't have the confidence in itself to overcome that threshold.

It's DOWN DOWN DOWN from here for LINK.

Yeah sure it's a ceiling, Until it isn't.

eat shit n die. we are going to the andromeda galaxy with or without you.

I was honestly amazed that i woke up with Link @ .44. I expected it to rise just a few cents after the Binance listing. I'm happy with this outcome and didn't expect any rise in value until the conference.

There is no volume. This shit will dump hard.

> This coin simply doesn't have the confidence in itself to overcome that threshold.

are you actually implying this coin has sentience and will power. Please go back to roblox.

Your life is a lonely one, isn't it?

Volume is just behind Walton Coin. Tons of volume and went up 3 cents in an hour or so.

Binance and Etherdelta volume can't sustain this growth rate. It's gonna tank.

>measuring in USD
if it hasn't broken 45 cents then how come i was able to sell half my stack at 47 cents?

37 years old here, and trying to learn a new skill to add to the shitty one that I already possess.

Yeah man 45 cents is actually the real ICO price, that's why it can't break through it

Coins are spiritual egregores. You have a lot to learn.

uh oh :(

I remember you being a faggot and lying about LINK being under ico price when it was actually 2x. Then doing the same when it was 3x.

Now you're trying to fud so you can desperately pool a couple shekels together to get some link.

Stay poor and die fag

Bitcoin went up?

tell me more, how do i connect with them on a more intimate level?

big news incoming this week pajeets. moooooooooon

that's why it's stupid to measure in USD

>60M Timeframe

Baby's first TA charts

>egregores
Thx for teaching me new word user.

You're welcome!

on the bright side, it's still near the top. anyone who fomo bought the ceiling can still sell for only a marginal loss

idk man the meme lines are looking good. I can totally see this coin get pumped another round this week.

no it'll follow the trendline you dumb bitch, we're not hitting any celling with the current volume cunt