Pull out idiots. This coin will fuck you up if you hold onto it

Pull out idiots. This coin will fuck you up if you hold onto it.

Total supply is 31,112,484,646 ADA

Maximum supply is 45,000,000,000 ADA

Current price: $ 0,03

Thats a current marketcap of $933,374,539.38 which would be even higher than OmiseGo.

Thats a coin taking the number 11 spot on the entire market in its first day hitting an exchange. Dont be deluded.

Other urls found in this thread:

cardanodocs.com/cardano/monetary-policy/
adata.org/learn-about-ada
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216427.msg22447513
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its worth about 250 sats lel

What's the expected price then?

Lol I'm feeling comfy now that the fud is coming in. Looks like chain link all over again.

cardanodocs.com/cardano/monetary-policy/

Source for you fags.

I saved you guys now, feel free to tip me.

Eth: 0x056e8e1aa5e24e8131ab510361b181e11ace2d41

BTC: 1PFiWBZFov9Kcdg1XrAiehGXqQYYHKy98Z

0.0024 USD was the average ICO price

> looks like chainlink

holy shit you're retarded, considering the ico price it literally went 100x at 2k sats

this coin is NOT worth that much, enjoy bagholding the next numeraire dumbass

it's not fud you retard. I hope you stay in and get burned.

This coin is going to destroy portfolios. This is not fud, this is realism. I feel bad for anybody who is still holding. Should be around 200/300 sats within 24 hours.

>Total supply 31,112,484,646

Was looking for this info. That's doge levels of ridiculousness.

They sold 25,927,070,538 ADA

Thats a crowdsale of $ 62,224,969

This is a huge amount to collect in a crowdsale, why would people trust them with this much money lol.

i wouldn't feel bad for any of them, if you can't bother to do research to at least look at the ico price when crypto is heavily manipulated and anyone that is in crypto for more than a week would know, they deserve to get burned for their stupidity

This guy is actually doing a public service if the marketcap is anywhere near that.

This thing is crashing and burning. It was up to 750 about 30 minutes ago, and since then it's slowly been losing ground, and 50 BTC sell walls keep screwing tighter. It will fall to 650, then a huge sell wall will appear at 675 which pushes it down more, then another sell wall appears at 650, etc.

Shit is over even for momentum trading. Cya at ~300.

1JkwEzwwzgrmRQPMRNg6F2u4NFibcyS6kp help this ada marine with btc

Bought 2 BTC worth at 680. Sold at 600.

Tought lesson to learn.

Just like Chainlink.

A piece of shit designed to be SHILLED BY BINANCE.

>This coin is going to destroy portfolio
>destroy portfolio
>portfolio

God I hate people who talk like this.

What is that 12%? Not so bad. There are people who lost 75% today.

Send me money you greedy fucks. This cost me 5 minutes of research

ok vihaan

nice just sent 100k ;)

as if macaps mean anything in cryptoland. You're dealing with decentralized blockchains morons... its worth whatever the individual is willing to pay for it. Simple as that.

Approaching crypto's with traditional market fundamentals, lol.

Volume only keep coming in. 6000 BTC in a few minutes.

Why did Bittrex add a literal scamcoin after 2 months of not adding anything? Are they trolling? retarded? digging their own grave?

I know. This volume is making me hard. I still think it only goes down though.

What are you talking about OP?

The ADA is huge. It is already integrated with the US government.

adata.org/learn-about-ada

you forgot to make it plural

What other words did you learn from watching CNBC?

Hahaahaha, cranked me up user.

Because they make money on volume and transactions. You actually think they give a fuck about a coin when all they do is cash the fuck out of it? They only win.

So why aren't they adding LINK or WTC or any of the other crazy volume coins right now? There's more to this.

Cant think of anything right now. Maybe because more people are willing to hold LINK and WTC which would make the volume decline.

6200 BTC volume now. Whales are pushing the price down to buy in cheaper haha, I love this. 50% of my portfolio in.

Screencap this. ADA will be 50 satoshi in a month

i was telling this to people one hour before yo in other thread, didnt ask shit for it lol

doesn't matter because non retarded people will just sell it tomorrow or day after when pumping is done and dump starts

Exactly.

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216427.msg22447513

The shilling begins.

But if they are claiming that they have the first POS cryptography algorithm that has been computer proofed (telling the computer to essentially prove that the algorithm is correct), then it's probably worth what it is right now at least. Still, it's going down before it goes back up. I feel sorry for and poor sod who brought at 2k.

"Ouroboros" - when you literally cannot think of a worse name

oh they did think of 1 worse name. "cardano"

holy fuck normies will never buy this shit

Because the SEC is investigating Bittrex, they want to prevent insider trading, hence they only allowed them to list a coin no one knew about, probably to test the waters, if the SEC is satisfied they will allow Bittrex to add more

please take loans from your friends and go balls deep into ADA we need a good suicide/i-got-sodomized-for-giving-bad-tips story

Why do Americans have to fuck up everything?

do the moon

Fucking SEC, literally does nothing but stifle gainz. I hope a crazy crypto nigger shoots those faggots up.

Somebody just put up a 200 BTC sell wall at 525 to tank the price even more.

LOL

he is the one that made it tank, so much stupid people selling to a fake wall

Its funny that Doge is being traded as a serious coin now

not a single update in 2 years. not a significant code update in over 3 years.

DOGE grew up

Fork Litecoin, attach funny dog meme for easy marketing purposes, collect money. Some kids got pretty rich from what must have been literally a few days of effort, I wish I had thought of that.

its actually a fork of feathercoin