1ST Blood - Huge news - Backed by Chinese Government

This is your ticket to the Moon. It is a hidden Gem.

I am the one who shilled WTC here when it was still worth $0,52 and is now worth $7.50.

1ST Blood is now officialy backed by the Chinese Government and many Chinese esports companies.

You need to understand that everything that is backed by the Government by any means is going to moon.
We saw it with Walton (WTC), now it is 1ST turn. This will be x10 by the end of October

Market cap is only $32,720,002, as low as Walton was when I shilled it here. Potential here is at least x10

You can trade on Bittrex. bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-1ST

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543891.840

blog.firstblood.io/china-general-administration-of-sport-and-firstblood-io-9d45d8151e96

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543891.msg22439897#msg22439897
blog.firstblood.io/china-general-administration-of-sport-and-firstblood-io-9d45d8151e96
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I am the one who shilled WTC here
No you didn't

just bought some, lets see where it goes, don't let me down biz plz

>I am the one who shilled WTC here when it was still worth

Fuck off. Anonymous board. Kill yourself painfully.

why is it already pumping REEEEEEE

Went all in at 8650

3days Old news.

"esport" better be league or starcraft

This news is a few days old.

>Chinese government

seems like now one know about it yet, nice entry point is right now i think

It's gonna be rocket league

But the post confirming is from today. Most people not paying attention to 1ST because of chain and autistic Walton. Look at the ATH of 1ST.. it's 6x what it is now.

I'm throwing a few thousand on this. Thanks OP. Glad I'm getting in early on this.

why would chinese government give a fuck about a video game shitcoin ?

If the 9k wall on trex is eaten organically I might buy

i think thats fake

ask them?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543891.msg22439897#msg22439897

I don't look at the order book. There are big walls every couple hundred sats. That's what happens when you have a shitcoin that has been pumped several times with landmines of bagholders.

It's going to take more than a forum post to get the momentum needed to break those walls or have them pulled.

seems like we got some movement

Pump!!!

AHHHHHHH!

wall down kek

Chip off the old Walton

You'd be stupid not to buy now this is going 2x.

This shit looks promising gotta say

I'm too late again?? FFFFFF

huge buy order!!! thanks op btw

Not too late man. The old ATH of this coin is almost 6x from here

Wouldn't be surprised. I used to do a bit of trading with this back when it was going for around 16k sats

Just put a bunch of money into this

i think we are still at the beginning, this could x10 in a month

yea thanks OP for once im in at perfect time

thanks for the heads up dude. Cheers.

nice gonna buy 100k

I'm in

hohoho this is actually happening, go go

Profits this weekend baby,

Wtc
Link
Odn
1st
Xvg at midnight

>mfw I bought this at 24k intended for a short-term hold and sold at a massive loss when China cracked down on everything

bruh are you me?

Im also XVG, 1ST, Link

Also got into Aeon, good moment to buy right now

I'm already up 4% from the time of this post. Finally I'm getting in early. Anyone reading this, there's still a long way to go. This will be the flavor of the week.

what do you think the ceiling is?

Sell now...

sell after the news that they are backed by the government? kys lmao

I think there will be movement up and down as bagholders sell off etc

But personally I'm not considering selling until this doubles at least. The old ATH was around 6x this price currently. I'm not sure what made it go so high in June though, so I'm not sure if it could get back there or not.

Best thing to do is set a goal for yourself and then sell when you hit it. Being too greedy or listening to closely to others' advice might hurt you in the end.

I just saw a good opportunity with this (low market cap, good previous ATH, good news) and went in on it.

it's going up

True. But im willing to bet this is going to x10 atleast. With the chinese government behind them at with such volumes... few lad. Its going to be a nice comfy ride.

10x is a bold prediction my man. What timeline do you think for that?

I would be happy with a double up

>I'm not sure what made it go so high in June though, so I'm not sure if it could get back there or not.
ANS/NEO. It was one of a few alt coins listed on the same Chinese exchanges as ANS, so when big money went into ANS, it flowed outwards into other Chinese alts. Both times 1ST really mooned, it was literally the day after ANS mooned. Unlike ANS, of course, it always collapsed quickly.

All Chinese coins are rockin

Time to ditch my Sia coins for this?

SELL NOW
BUY IN 2 DAYS

How far underwater on sia are you?

I took a 35% loss to get into 1st right now.. I think I can make my money back and then some.

There is nothing I hate more than when shills try to add credence to their predictions by claiming they were the ones who told us to buy X coin when it was dirt cheap. Surely people don't lie on an anonymous board.

If I had a bag of shit I might ditch it for a bag of trash, sure.

BUT THE ROCKET HAS ALREADY LAUNCHED CANT STOP IT NOW

Am I going to regret this fomo purchase?
Chinese l-love esports, r-right?

It's just getting started though. Check the charts.

i predicted neo and i second this

I hope you are right, I just dumped my OMG bags into this

Originally bought at 300 and sold at 600. Then re-bought around 280... So I don't feel too bad about selling now. Can't see it reaching those prices any time soon.

Yeah this is unprecedented, just look at that huge peak we're seeing right now, 1 BTC = 1 1ST in November

The volume has been relatively low on this thing for months, even adjusted for the change in market cap and unit price, the 24 hr volume in between spikes all last year was still 2-3 times higher.

This is pretty exciting I don't want to get crazy like the 10x predictor but this might be striking gold a little bit. 2-3x is definitely possible.

lmao, I did the same. It's only 3.5% of my portfolio, but taking a loss always sucks.

All chinese are going big this month of October, but the best go fucking huge. And desu, 1ST, WTC, NEO feels like they are on the list.

My first choice tho is with 1st because it got the smallest MCAP.

>This is pretty exciting I don't want to get crazy like the 10x predictor but this might be striking gold a little bit. 2-3x is definitely possible.
You have no idea how huge the bags are of people that bought this shitcoin for 16k or more. The only way it's possible if there's more that these guys shilling themselves and the Chinese government literally begins 1ST themselves, something that has never happened with any crypto

If it makes up the loses caused by OMG i'll be happy.

Chink FUD is officially over

This is a legit coin, and it is now backed by the chinese government and many other gaming companies in China.

When you see shitcoin like IOP doing a x5 without any reason, you understand how huge is the potention of 1ST.

>This is a legit coin, and it is now backed by the chinese government and many other gaming companies in China.
Prove it with what actual gaming companies have said and not just 1ST devs

Thanks OP

this is one of those "good" tips

deff a good buy right now , you wont loose money on this one

Does reddit know about this news? There's 0 volume on ED, so I guess r/ethtrader isn't talking about it.

>Buying your loads on the shittiest exchange

Very fair point. Then again, there's probably a number of people who have already sacked up and taken their loss. Like I said originally before buying, the order book is a trench and minefield. It will be like gaining ground in world war 1.

That said if the momentum gets started though it could be possible to get some nice gains.

Ethtrader loves ED.

By the way I've been watching this for about seven hours. Started to accumulate at 8000, volume has more than doubled since then. Still thinking about buying more.

If you Google "China University Esports League", literally every single result (all 96 of them) is about 1ST. This is probably as big of a deal as if University of Utah Mario Party Student Club adopted DGB for a competition.

Fuck, the last time I Fomo'd, I bought Nexium at 12k. Really trying to show some restraint here

it would be great it we break 10K, we need that momentum

Get in here user

You should be Googling "China General Administration of Sport".

They're the ones that made the decision to use 1ST on one of their projects. Getting support from a government program is huge

SELLLLLL WALLLLLLL

Should attract more attention

Number 1 green on trex :)

This shit is GOING UP HAHAHA thanks for free money OP

Cool, if I say the federal government supports my shitcoin, and say it's the Department of Crypto that endorsed me, I guess that would be aight
There are massive bags. Expecting this to moon is like expecting DGB to moon. If you didn't profit in June or August, you missed out.

Praise OP and his golden words on this blessed day.

Just bought in sorry for your soon to be bags guys.

Damn
Captcha: Ballet club

kek, everything you buy drops?

What's the point of you posting here then

Go make gains on something else. I'm up 10% in less than an hour. If you find anything else, let me know and I'll hop on that, too.

Not 300 million huge though that is for sure

I feel sorry for the future bag holders

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Yeah I absolutely agree. 300mil market cap is shooting too high. But this can easily double. Look at all the shit that's much higher than a ~60-70 mil cap right now.

10K broken through! This is it lads, lambo's for everyone!

I'm hoping for 50%-70%.

MooN was long delayed

just bought in

hope you faggots aren't trying to dump on my head

still far away from previous ATH, we have rooms to grow.

Don't listen to the fud tho, the same shit hapened to Walton, and now look where WTC is.

sold off some of my qtum profits for this, looks promising