This 8 pound glob of decaying goo is the prison that houses the divine gift of consciousness

>this 8 pound glob of decaying goo is the prison that houses the divine gift of consciousness

What did God mean by this?

>god

you weren't supposed to take it out and look at it

This. Op why you do these things?

If only god gave us better self healing we wouldn't have to do medical research but he wants us to suffer for some reason

can you stop saying god unironically pls

what's wrong with it?
seems pretty rad if you ask me

also poke a hole in it and stick your dick in

But why did he create it?

God you’re such a fag

>Someone had to die so we could see it.
>Someone never knew what a brain looked like

>this 8 pound glob of decaying goo is the prison that houses the divine gift of consciousness

...according to the brain.

The wierder part is that the wrinkles is what makes it special

I forgot the word for a medical practice where they tie you down and remove one of your organs without putting you to sleep or numbing the pain to see how long you last to figure out the function of said organ, anyone know what that is?

Torture?

It's kinda funny considering that this little piece of your body is litrally everything you are, it's your prison, it's commanding your entire body, it makes you feel like shit at times.

Everything inside this piece of shit. Everything.

Vivisection?

Thats the one

You are also the rest of your body, as proven by the fact that the brain can't function without it.

Where did you get this picture of me?

nothing of what you just said is true. gfy

he also made prokaryotes who dominate this world and who will certainly outlast us

my ancestor :)

I mean it's not really decaying until you're old and even then it works fine unless you have Alzheimer's or something.

God is a faggot just as OP.

>consciousness = brain

wew

What else is the consciouness then?

A fancy term for saying "processing information". It's a verb, not a thing. The thing is the brain.

If there is no information to process, there is no consciousness, simple as that.

No the body is a life support system for the brain.

idiot, what is information?

made me luff

really makes you think doesn't it

Are you insinuating that the brain would lie?

this is a rich statement coming from a 1 gram brainlet

t. butthurt heart
you are not the center of emotions

is it a reference to this?

Why do you presuppose jewish stories are real life?

Is God a brainlet himself?

This nucleic acid code made from basic matter creates life

sup guys

>the brain named itself

Points of data "In formation"

You should write a groundbreaking paper on this, it sounds really well thought out.

God is intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor. Just like me.

Wrong. The brain reacts to both stimuli aquired by the body and to its hormonal outputs. Something so basic as castration has radical effects on your behavior. A brain in a jar would be crippled next to one housed in a properly functioning body.