WARNING: DO NOT BUY OBSIDIAN

You are all being targetted by a PnD group. DO NOT BUT OBSIDIAN. The supply listed on coinmarketcap is 100 percent bullshit. You are falling for a bonafide scam. If you want to get in in the ground floor of something buy Elixer. Anything but Obsidian where in the slack they openly ffucking plan the PnD with the fucking devs. Be smart on this one.

sorry bro you had your chance to buy

Nice, just bought 100k.

dont believe this faggot
they are panicking right now
the coinmarketcap is FALSE IT IS 4x HIGHER THAN ITS LISTED
they are trying to drag you in on the marketcap premise when its already $50 mil
dont believe these liars

or you can just... you know... join the OPEN slack channel and talk to the devs yourself. They are more responsive than any crypto dev I've seen

Screenshots? The volume is low enough to be manipulated so you're likely correct

thats why they list a marketcap 4x lower than it is and pump it as 'look how low the mc guys' dont fall for this or youll get burned

>itt people who missed the rocketship and are trying to fud it down to jump on

youve been warned

Fudding obsidian has to be my favorite meme. Gonna duck once it's on a large exchange and it becomes inneffective.

look at the buy orders now compared to couple min ago though

I just looked, and? There is no whale wall (either buy-only for push, or a ping pong buy/sell wall) and the sell book is shallow.

You can compare minute-to-minute buy/sell books on a market that has less than 30 BTC of buy history with a 2 day listed coin.

Anyone dumb enough to buy what this thread is selling deserves the pink wojack.

THE ACTUAL CIRCULATING SUPPLY IS 98 MILLION NOT 24 MILLION CMC IS WRONG AND WILL BE CORRECTED SOON SELL BEFORE THEN

yep they are roping everyone in on the $15 mill marketcap ahahahahaha shit is actually already $70 mill people are getting suckered big time

pleb its like 60 million which is still considered low.

ty

DONT LET THIS DIE. PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW

marketcap = circulating supply * coin price

Any screencaps for proof here guys? I was just about to drop some money into this. A little unsure now.

how do you know??

theyre trying to kill this thread lol

Save your sweet money and skip out on this shitcoin

dude don't fall for this BS FUD.

Ahh you were the one that started the panic selling. You increased the stack of a lot of guys in the ODN thread. Wish I had the balls to sell and rebuy at a lower point, but I'm pretty comfy at 9k sats.