NOLINKers BTFO

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme

>when noLINKers talk about Sibos like it is nothing

Half the conference is about DLTs, blockchain space, and oracles.

Who will be there as one of the first presentations to kick off Sibos?

Who will be there the entire weekend shilling to actual industry players as they shill themselves about this space?

Look through the programme yourselves and realize what the fuck is gonna happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

sibos.com/conference/floorplan#!/705
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/swift-gpi-innovation-distributed-ledger-technology-swift-nostro-dlt
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

github fud got me. link is a scam

Screencap this, when LINK is 10 dollars I'l give you 1000 LINK to put a sharpie in your butthole.

This is going to be yuge

they have a 30 minute demo in a tiny room when there are much larger and more important presentations happening at the same time.
blockchain tech has been featured at sibos before. jp morgan presented quorum there a couple years ago.

sibos is being hyped so hard. enjoy the dump.

>t. some fag pretending he knows anything, such as the details of where / when the presentation will occur

>t. some fag pretending he knows anything, such as the details of where / when the presentation will occur
in the link op posted, lmao

but hey, at least im not a deluded newcoiner who is going to fall for the biggest whale organized pump and dump we've seen in a couple months. take your profits before sibos and buy back later, or miss out on even more gains with stupid bagholding

i'm not falling for your jew tricks

I'm too stupid to check the github myself and see that it has been consistently updated by the main dev
So glad mentally retarded faggots won't make it.

>Unironically not realizing the presentations occurring at the same revolve around the same space

>Sergey and team being one of the few companies that specialize in that space

>Shilling all weekend

Your logic is as flawed as retards not getting MBAs from top 5 schools for the connections.

kk

But it's true. Just checked the SIBOS programme, Chainlink devs going to be presenting in an obscure little room next to the toilets. Not saying it won't pump, but we gotta check our expectations

fuk u fag I checked it, literally 1 dev and some shitty updates

Pic related is where based Sergey will be presenting our lambo dreams

>obscure little room next to the toilets
kek

this is big guys get in while you can this is another shot at getting rich and its so damn simple

lmao

I think it would be best to place your sells according to RSI and buy back after a ~5% dip. Accumulate but play it safe. Don't expect a huge dip on the 16.

>sell wall
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

jesus christ

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP IT THIS IS NOT FAIR

>dude SIBOS lmao
literally cryptobabby's first financial conference

sibos.com/conference/floorplan#!/705

Nice FUD though considering only room objectively bigger if this thing is to scale is the auditorium.

By the way scroll down to see all the institutions Sergey and the team is gonna be networking with.

Stay poor.

Bathroom comment had me in tears

Where do you see that? It's just others with separate conferences.

>sibos.com/conference/floorplan#!/705
but it's next to the toilet dude

>Small room by a fucking bathroom

ChainLink lambo story arc is the best arc

>30 minute presentation in a small room on the first day
Not sure what to do here.

>next to the toilets

>next to the toilets

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sell because retards are hyping the fuck out of it
And we know what happens when the retards expect moons on hyped news.. They get dumped on.

It's next to the toilets so link holders can immediately start putting on their knee pads after the presentation.

>Located nearby is a discrete bathroom location where you can suck dick anonymously for crypto

Well at least they are thinking about us

Neither ChainLink or SmartContract is mentioned once on there website.

Fuck fuck fuck

Guys it's pretty normal for a conference to schedule things like this. You don't put your autistic software team up on the main stage and have them stammer through a technical speech that 90% of the audience won't understand. Most of the upper level attendees will be fresh off their first bloody mary of the day. You put your PR people on the mainstage and present something fancy to the day drunks called "global payment initiative" while you stick the tech geeks in a small room next to the bathroom.

The managers will be attending the GPI exposition for the big picture and their techie underlings will be sent to room 705 with the cold coffee and shitty muffins to find out if this "blockchain stuff" works.

>NEXT
>TO
>THE
>TOILETS

LMFAOOOOOO

I'm from the Toronto area how do I get into SIBOS

so glad I sold muh bags at 2x gain

surrender, LINKies

I think SWIFT is marketing them as an in house team to avoid their customers seeing them as late to the party.

>share
hi granpappy

You could have sold them now for 5x gains. Noob

HOLY SHIT TINY ROOM NEXT TO THE TOILETS!!!

I'm taking my x2 gains right the fuck now... fuck this im out

Its just as close to the toilets as the largest room is, would rather it be there than back in the corner furthest away from the main hall

>their techie underlings will be sent to room 705 with the cold coffee and shitty muffins to find out if this "blockchain stuff" works
Blockchain stuff has been presented at SIBOS for years and by actual names (JP Morgan).
No one cares about a literal who developer that is getting a pat on the back from winning a little contest.

I'm setting a buy order for $100 just because of the bathroom joke

>next to the toilets

MY S-S-SIIDESSSS

We have dropped -1% in the last 30 mins. Has bathroom info already been priced in?

Asking for a friend.

>Not realizing that every human being will need to use the bathroom at some point during the conference
>Chainlink exposure goes to the moon

Which one of you faggots is spamming 10 LINK sells?

What have I done

>obscure little room next to the toilets
im holding a shit ton of LINK, but this is fucking hilarious

You born'd an mene.

holy shit I'm all in on LINK but this is the best fud I've ever seen on this board
I am in fucking tears, god bless you Veeky Forums
>TOILETLINK

I'll put the handle of a screw driver up my ass for that ;)

I'm chuckling like an autist here

ah ah!

>SWIFT has continued to work with SmartContract.com towards a Phase 2 Implementation

could it be this?

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/swift-gpi-innovation-distributed-ledger-technology-swift-nostro-dlt

>As Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) progresses towards maturity and the first SWIFT gpi service is live with phase 2 also on its way, this session will showcase how SWIFT’s latest research and development work on DLT will bring new enhancements to improve gpi even further. The SWIFT Nostro DLT Proof of Concept (PoC) leveraged blockchain technology to provide real-time visibility on the liquidity of nostro accounts, easing reconciliation and allowing liquidity savings while meeting key industry requirements such as governance, data privacy, standardisation, security and identity. You will get to see a live demo and learn more about what benefits this could bring to your business.

If so that would mean Sergey is coming back for a second presentation

>inb4 all of our lambo dreams get flushed down the drain
w-we're still gonna make it you guys

HOLY FUCK!!!

NEXT TO THE TOILETS

IM DED

down the shitter

I had to look it up myself.

Sell link guys.

Guys guys actually it's not right next to the toilets, it's in room J not room I!

>buy the ICO
>sell the toilets

oh shit LINK is mooning. toilet info being priced in a good thing maybe?

This is fucking outrageous!

#BoycottSIBOS

Indians are waking up!!!!!!!!!!!

This look like a little mini triple top or are we still on a buy trend here

its looking like it might be a toilet lid

#shittergate

This seems to be the room

Not enough volume for it to be a triple top. We're safe I think.

Perfect for a quick poo

KEK

>LITERALLY NEXT TO THE TOILETS SO THAT LINKIES CAN EXIT THE CONFERENCE AND DUMP WHILE THEY DUMP

HOLY
SHIT
LINKIES
BTFO
T
F
O

thank god, this FUD is gonna be unstoppable though lol.

>hype pushes idea that link will literally be presenting to a room full of thousands of people
>they're going to be presenting to whatever random corporate drones decide to kill time there
>it's a small room with a few uncomfortable seats by the bathrooms

Oh man.. I can't believe I actually thought link was gonna be $10 next year

lol oh shit. its gonna be presented to 12 lost interns trying to find the shitter

Rise and shine slumdogs

Get out those rupees and start pumpin

this

Honestly if I was shilling something at an event booth I'd be requesting the spot adjacent to the bathroom

HOLY SHIT JUST SOLD MY LINK STACK FUCK THIS PAJEET COIN REEEEE

MOON LAUNCH ENGAGE

IT'S MOONING

EXCUSE ME SIR WHERE IS THE CHAINLINK PRESENTATION?

OH, ITS OVER THERE, NEXT TO THE SHITTER

>Chainlink demonstration will be held in the bathroom stall, we thought that'd really help bring out the value in their product.

Nice just sold 100 trill

Imagine the chainlink presentation going on with constant loud flushing/fart noise drowning it out. Wonderful.

>sibos.com/conference/conference-programme
>programme not program

This shit is for real son, just bought my first link now

I don't see what more proof you need that this coin is legit. It's no pajeet P&D

You dense FUCKS.

People HIDE OUT in toilets.

They are going to hear the ENTIRE PRESENTATION.

Lambos COMING SOON.

toilet memes aside link is pretty comfy desu. I'm excited to see more projects like this one in the years to come.

They have to conduct the ChainLink presentation next to the toilets because when people see how great it is they will be running to the toilets shitting themselves with diarrhea and eurphoria.

Why is this bad? Everyone has to piss and shit, so everyone will see the linkies

Really digging that new ChainLink logo!

im sobbing right now
why is the world so mena
i come from poor country india
im crying and i dont know what to do

Actually it's your moms passport photo you neckbeard basement dweller.