Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services...

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, and nudes.

15 mil market cap. Get on the rocketship before it launches.

Never got an answer on this one: Okay so why is everyone excited about this? They just made an user messager and they have a blockchain. The two projects are not connected and the user chat app was made before hand. Frankly this sounds like the exit of the team who built the chat app. You guys are talking about user markets but they are starting from scratch. OpenBazaar is far and away ahead of these guys.

They are definitely connected. ODN is what powers the network of the platform. Fees can be gained from big file transfers and commerce transactions.

obsidian is the blockchain, odn is the currency to operate the obsidian blockchain

the messenger is just a dapp that uses the blockchain

its basically the ethereum of monero, but with masternodes and staking

whats not to be excited about? this is potentially a top 15 coins within a couple of years

No, read page 4 of the white paper. They are planning to integrate them in the future.

Okay, so if you already know their plans, how do you not see that what they are planning to do is magnitudes better than the solutions we have today? Obsidian ties in all the different features required for anonymous digital activities, including darknet commerce and communication, and is emphasizing its ties to mobile. How are you not bullish about this?

Don't wait for it to moon.

you're right. you better wait until the project is fully completed and functional before investing

Never HODLed a coin for more than 2 days before. Please teach me. I want that moon mission. Got in at 10k sats

Not hating on obsidian but Crave is doing the same thing and only 1.3mil supply no premine. I think ill pick up a masternode for both

looks totally pajeet dude, no thx.

crave garb.

Because you are paying retail prices for a privacy crypto that doesn't have any real functionality at this point.

these are not "retail prices". you must be confusing ODN with OMG.

>tfw gonna miss this moon mission because bank transfers take so fucking long.

hopefully i can buy in on Tuesday when i should have funds.

Any Ico coin is a pajeet coin we can agree on that, but Crave didnt do any ICO so I dont see your point. All I see is a sick cup and handle over 2 months

9K ODN hodler here. Got 6K during ICO.

Should I wait for it to dip when it hits another exchange to grab another 2K? Or slowly accumulate now?

lol just grab another 1k at least man gotta get that master node

>Should I wait for it to dip when it hits another exchange
kek

Can someone explain pic rel to me?

No more liquid funds. About 60% in LINK and the rest is in ZRX, both from ICO price.

Don't want to sell either really lol.

have you seen that dip to 10k?

>if ODS reaches ~$4000 somebody will sell ~1200 ODN

user, everybody with 1200 ODN could have set those orders

10k satoshi? yeah my order filled

Fuck I'm retarded. Thanks for explaining user, I'm going to bed.

It went to 9.5k sats for a sec. Wish I sold at 14.5k like I wanted to so I could get in at around ~10k. I was watching it happen but didn't pull the trigger out of fear.

went in yesterday at 9.3k and then it dropped, fomo'd in again today with 30% of my available odn fiat at 12k, waiting with the rest for around 10k

Wish you could just hop 2 months into the future where 10k vs 12k makes no difference.

CAN WE EXPECT IT TO DIP TO 9K SATOSHI OR LOWER ANY TIME SOON? SHOULD I BUY AT 10K?

dude, no one wants to sell this shit. there's no dips. look at fucking ada. went 20x for no reason and it's sitting solidly at 10x.

hey guys I still haven't claimed my odn, how long can I keep it in there for? I cant download a wallet at the moment maybe for the next couple of weeks. I know I shouldn't keep it on exchanges but how safe is cryptopia?

nvm bro, you can also zoom in to getter a better idea of the walls

hold LMB and draw a range

Bought at 12.5k
Did I just fuck up?

Cryptopia doesn't even support google auth or other 2fa like that. The only 2fa they have is a pin you make while signing up. Garbage tier.

It hovers at 11k right now but even with the big drop earlier tonight it didn't hit 9k. Seems to still have a slight upward trend so wouldn't bet on it reaching 9k. On the other hand, only 4 btc is needed to wipe the order book all the way down to 9k sats, so yeah.

Buying anytime now is good. Whats 1k difference when its gonna x20 lol

lol 12.5k wont make a difference later this year.

I hate this meme

i just wouldn't claim it until you're ready. it shouldn't be a problem.

Can we really afford to be that optimistic?

that's for the feedback guys ill just wait it out

check out dnt, omg, zrx, walton, neo, ect.

we are surprisingly good at this shit.

>Cryptopia doesn't even support google auth or other 2fa like that
wut

Hmm, it won't let me change the type of 2fa. Maybe because I already have that PIN 2FA they recommended while signing up? Have only been using this exchange since yesterday.

TO THE MOON BABYYY

there is only 240k coins for sale. during ath was about 80k
Smartmoney not gonna sell it cheap

This is on their website.......

"On a side note we previously mentioned we were announcing exchange news soon. This was NOT the exchange news we had planned. There's more to come in the following weeks!"

What exchange are we going to next boys??

I've just set up Google authenticator on the site, I removed all the 2FA options, then set google auth on one and checked the box that sets it up to all other 2FA's

hitbtc, liqui and bittrex

would be bullish af

lol bittrex would give us a 10x, easily

Thanks m8 will try that.

Can someone explain why coins like ADA drop like a rock when listed, and others do well? IOTA got a cool 20% out of getting listed on Bittrex.

Meant binance*

we know it since ICO end. Comfy as fuck and ODN gonna make me milionaire. I just need $16 per ODN for that

ADA didn't drop like a rock. It was sold at 20x and is trading somewhere between 5x-10x. The drop you saw it because there was a massive discrepency between the ico price and the price the early buyers bought at.

fuck i sold 1000 odn at 10.5k cause some piece of shit here fudded about supply being wrong on cmc. i still have 40k odn but still REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

is you have shitcoin with no volume or interest on market you cant drops your bags without price fall to 1sat.
People sell something when they do not belive in it and this is why there is 80k-200k odn on sell orders TOTAL

do your own research user and just lock it in wallet and stake it for 3 monnths. you gonna be better that trading

Whales about to dump down to just above 9k. get ready to GET IN.

you have enough for 4 masternodes, only sold 1k and is crying? bitch please.

just got my final order filled at 10.5k

im out and holding now, cya boys at christmas.

literally all you had to do to know it was fud was to read the white paper

how the fuck do you idiots have more money than me

So by this logic, ODN getting listed on a big exchange will most likely pump the price? Since no one is willing to dump their bags.

I transferred by bitcoin from coinbase to cryptopia 2 hours ago and still nothing.

am i fucked, anons?

the wallet code is right.

>THIS COIN
I BOUGHT IT AND THEN IT DIPPED FUCK

I just did the same. It took me nearly three hours to get the coin.

of course. Look how shitty volume cryptopia has. Its unknown exchange and people are afraid of trading here. Once it get listed on some legit exchange there will be 2-3btc buy orders easly.
Its blessing for us that cryptopia added it first cause its easier to accumulate

This is a very low market cap coin. Look at Status' market cap. Compare.

Buy it. Do not sell it for a little while. You will be happy you did so.

how many sats is 20 cents? help a brainlet out

did you receive any sort of notice from cryptopia that the transfer has been initiated?

it's just nothing on my end. showing as pending on coinbase with 0 confirmations.

it doesn't fucking matter.

what do I put on blockpolio then?

Around 4.5k

Depends on the price of Bitcoin. Divide 0.2 by the current price of Bitcoin. About 4500sat at current price.

>bought at 13.7k

should I sell now to cut my losses? Is this coin ever going there again? Pls help

Status Market Cap = $106,148,564
Obsidian Market Cap = $10,841,432

Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

So basically, a guaranteed moon mission anons.

Hold for the love of god....
Or sell to me, I'm about to buy.

Buy if you hold for 2 weeks you're most likely going to get 10x

Just hold, could go down to 6-8k but it'll easily be much higher than you bought it at

You fucked up the image upload, but yes, this is correct.

i love how biz finds these low market cap gems. just bought 10k coins for a /masternode/

the btc value.

anyone having trouble transfering from gdax? literally see nothing on block explorer

Wish I had enough for a node. Just hold that shit man, free money.

Buy high sell low user. We're all going to make it. Bless your pour soul

Yes, it's slow as fuck. I was pending for hours.

i converted to eth on binance for free and then transferred. much faster and i got my 4k ODN

I have problems with the withdraw mail on binance. Never fucking receive it despite whitelisting their address

Jesus h christo, hold. Think market cap, not minute-to-minute price.

This. Just leave it in your wallet for 2 months and don't even check prices. You'll be happy to find x20 gains.

great. should have done that.

now is there a way to check your btc transfer history on gdax? still nothing showing up on block explorer. legit want to kill myself, it was half the money I earned wage cucking part time during the summer.

Going to dump mine. Heard they were denied other markets. Announcement that was supposed to go out this week regarding it is going to be 'postponed' soon.

where did you hear this, user?

his butthole

in "FUD for dummies" book

his other posting

Try harder

WE ARE HEADED BACK TO THE MOON!

Same. What a shame. This project could've been the next 100x moon.

You trying to get in cheap, hombre?

Stop FUDing to get in lower and just get in.