Alt Crash

I've been warning you all week to buy Ripple. Did you? No. You ran over The Alt Crash Cliff with the rest of the lemmings

?
Ripple is dipping pretty hard.
5.5k to 4.5k.

Its not over.

I will paint you a picture. You will suffer much less damage and recover much more quickly in ripple. I'll come right out and say it. Most of you are going to war. Spend as much time with your loved ones as you can. Tonight. Not tomorrow. Have a fight with someone? Go apologize and make up. Do it now. You haven't much time user.

link

proof, goy?

I would infer who I am, and you would yell Larp, so lets just avoid that tiresome little worn out dance routine, shall we?

Call your Rabbi.

>I warned you to buy at 33k sats
>I warned you to buy at 30k sats
>I warned you to buy at 25k sats
>I warned you to buy at 20k sats
>I warned you to buy at 15k sats
>I warned you to buy at 10k sats
>I warned you to buy at 9k sats
>I warned you to buy at 8k sats
>I warned you to buy at 7k sats
>I warned you to buy at 6k sats
>I warned you to buy at 5k sats
>I warned you to buy at 4.5k sats

Glad I didn't listen to you lmao.

Your not going to be laughing from a blood and gore filled trench, Son. Screencap this, print it, and put it in a metal tin on your DT's, so you can take it out and look at it when the arty starts to walk in on you.

The birds are in the air.

What's with all the dramatics? I'm already in XRP, but is there any real reason why I should be accumulating?

>You ran over The Alt Crash Cliff with the rest of the lemmings
Up 30% on my ODN stack. So sad I missed out on the 4% ripple gain lmao

It's. Not. Over. I-t-'-s n-o-t o-v-e-r.

If you are draft age ( your posting tells me you are Femanon ,and of Draft age) you will soon learn what Dramatics are.

I'm with you man. Probably gonna see a 10B market cap for Ripple this month. Sadly my hands are tied with meme coins which I hope are gonna make me a lot more bank than XRP.

Sorry, don't live in your shit country, bud.

how soon until your.. revelation come to be?

I switched to BAT yesterday and I'm still up 4% so don't know what you are talking about

You think that will save you? Austria Event Incoming.

Only the finger on the button decides that.

then of all places. why warn Veeky Forums?

Because I know children who have vested their parents retirement jn crypto, and I know they frequent this board.

I have matters to tend to. Out.

im too fat and crippled to be drafted. Also lel worst larp ever.