BMC Blackmoon

Fellow holders, when will we be unblacked?

I hope you're all doing fine and hanging in there.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xdf6ef343350780bf8c3410bf062e0c015b1dd671#balances
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello, I honestly have no idea.

Price manipulations is real.
A lot of whales getting his bags full of BMC under 0.8...

>buying a glorified trading app instead of a next-level infrastructure token that facilitates widespread dapp adoption
It's almost like you hate money.

what a piece of shit lmao

glad i sold at a loss and bought into ODN instead, already got my money back

sometimes its better to sell at a loss and move onto new coins, than wait months for a tiny pump that will push it near ico price

90% sure binance will add this shitcoin later

i am just waiting for the chance to get rid of this shit

It hasn't even been a month

I wish I put my BMC money into LINK. Sucks watching my LINK holdings explode while im down on BMC. Might redistribute BMC into more LINK if young link settles down a little.

There were less than 50 addresses with 50k bmc just a week ago. Now look...

etherscan.io/token/0xdf6ef343350780bf8c3410bf062e0c015b1dd671#balances

Be patient guys. Whales bags must be filled before we can liftoff.

I have both, been enjoying buying the lows and selling the highs of link.

Losing hard on the Binance vote right now. Maybe next month.

That's hopeful.

I thought about dropping 1k or so on it, glad I only put about 500

I have some information on BMC that I can not share, however this user is paying attention. BMC bros just wait it out until November. When the buyback occurs weaklings will sell their BMC back to blackmoon. Those tokens will be held by the team and will be taken off the market for 24 months. If you can't see where this is going don't buy BMC. Strong hands will be rewarded.

T. 54k BMC holder

I only have 300, should I be accumulating?

God I hope you're right

I was on the fence about selling and or using the buyback, but damn you. Now I feel like I should hold. Why do I put so much faith into random Veeky Forums fags.

Because on very, very few occasions, Veeky Forums is right.

Well shit look at all those token holders with thousands of dollars worth of BMC. These people can't be idiots...right?

it's hovered around that $0.80 area for a while, I think it will go up in time, I feel like every coin has its day eventually, except things like Bancor.

because/ biz has been on a roll lately

Elix a week ago
Link a week ago
LRC 3 days ago

NEO, WALT, during the chinkening

regardless of the vote. they're adding tons of coins, wouldn't surprise me if they added the top 2-3 soon. i bought some bags a couple days ago.

>Why do I put so much faith into random Veeky Forums fags.

biz has netted me 10k plus in 2 weeks thanks to shilled shitcoins. I now listen to retarded financial advisors more than my Mutual Funds Boomer faggot.

Some coins are shilled constantly on here. Blackmoon threads are few and far between. I feel like this coin is going to quietly moon then people are going to be buying our bags. Tell me im wrong..

This right here.

The price was damn near flat for the first couple of days. Then the whales started dipping into the pool to feed, and the swings started to get wilder. It just took a while to get started because there was no presale bonus that the whales could cash into a 40% discount. Now all of the weak handed faggots are being shaken out since they didn't get their 10x moon in the first week. They're essentially paying 25 cents on the dollar for the privilege of making the whales even more rich.

This coin is the comfiest of holds.

moon crickets must die

I think non bmcers will have a few more weeks to a month to buy under 20k sats. Judging by the whales controlling and accumulating I'm expecting a 2-3x by december. All of this assuming BTC and ETH hold their current value or rise.

Yea I'm not worried a bit. I got 1.5k on the ICO and have been accumulating since. The rocket is fueling up.

this makes ICONOMI its bitch. compare market caps and its obvious this will moon

OLEG VERNI MOI DENGI SUKAAAAAAA AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This is the first I've heard of blackmoon crypto. Joined the telegram and have been reading the medium posts. Seems lIke right now is a decent entry point considering they have a buyback at .80 that is coming soon.

My question is blackmoon has 10 million allocated for the buyback. What happens if that is exhausted? Will the price drop significantly? Seems like all of these top token holders aren't planning on using the buyback. So the way I see it there is no where to go but up. I feel like I need to start buying BMC. Thanks Veeky Forums

If they have $10mil for the buyback, then they're effectively taking 33% of the coins out of circulation. (30 million distributed at $1 each) More than that really, since they're buying them back at .80 cents on the dollar. I'm not certain on the exact math and don't feel like trying to work it out. So call it somewhere between 33% to 40%. These get sat on for the next 2 years along with the dev tokens.

What happens when a developer suddenly burns 40% of the available tokens in circulation?

Sounds like a price increase. How can it be so easy? Logic states buyback occurs coins are taken out of circulation and the price goes up. Can it really be that easy?

At least for the next 2 years until dev coins are released.

Before then, there are no (currently public) plans to increase coin count. This is it. 30mil coins is all that will be available. Meanwhile we're on track to see product launch by Q1 2018.

Now lock another 40% of total supply in a vault for 2 years.

Like I said earlier, this is the comfiest of holds.

God bless all of you people posting in this thread alerting me to BMC. I have already grabbed some and will continue to accumulate more. Thank you Veeky Forums

Just remember that it's a longterm hold. You might be able to make some cash daytrading, but for now it's best to buy and forget about it for a while. Just keep some alerts up just in case and don't worry too much about a continued dip.

How long are you talking? Until product launch?

At least. If you want quick gains this isn't the coin for you. If you plan on participating in the revenue sharing, then you'll want to hold onto a tidy stack and let it pay you. What happens in 2 years when the dev coins are unlocked is anyone's guess. I suspect that, provided they've proven they can release a working product, that we'll see some wild swings as whales play whale games. If the product doesn't prove profitable however, expect a serious crash as they unload to recoup losses.

I have confidence the team can deliver. Of course, I plan on holding my stack until the heat death of the universe, so I might be a tad biased.

I've bought the ICO.

Should I just buy some discounted tokens and sell back the ICO tokens for a guaranteed profit? Does the math work with the ETH price swing?

Nope. We're near ICO price now (1ETH = $311). Everyone who bought ICO (including me) lost about .20 cents on the dollar. Your only hope is to wait it out or sell for a loss.

In the meantime, consider scraping more into your bucket at a discount.

No I get that...

but say you bought 1000 at 1$
now you buy 1000 at .75$
Sell back 1000 at .80$

You still have 1000 but made a measly .05$ disount on each share...

I'm way to lazy, and believe in the project... just wondering

Well yeah, of course you can start trying to daytrade and make back some of your money. That's just the basics, buy low, sell high, buy back when it dips again. But it looks like this is only going to continue to dip relative to BTC, so you're going to be fighting against lower highs the entire way. Easy to get sucked into a trap like that. Until the buyback is active, you're probably better off just sitting on them.