Books you are reading

>books you are reading

Hirohito and the Making of Modern Japan

Protagoras and Neuromancer

Some C Wright Mills with vomit bags. I mostly read journal article abstracts for work.

Next on my list are richard vaughan's biography on the dukes of burgundy, but the whole pack is quite expensive. Are they worth it?

Sorry no homo literature for me.
All he did was groom young boys into samurai fuck toys man.

Steal it fuckstick. It is an academic tradition.

Is it good?

Dude was a 1.55m hyper manlet lmao.

Victor Klemperer, LTI

Hermann Hesse's Siddharta.

go to the library and buy it. also promised lands can be downloaded off libgen for free

Too much french words only explains half of them.

not buy i mean borrow it*

>tfw I'm reading this too
Are there any other good biographies I should read? I've got one on Alexander, but I'm not too well-versed in what to look for.

read ceaser then augustus. Written by adrian goldsworthy. There is The Three Emperors, By Miranda Carter about nickie,willie and georgie.

learn french then

fuck frogs

Nice, thanks.
>mfw
Literally just use google translate. Just throwing légère into translate gave me back "light," which was enough for me to determine that it was used to describe light infantry. If you dont feel like guessing you can also just search for any term you don't understand. Adding "Napoleonic wars" to the term tends to help in getting the correct description.

The Antichrist

Aristotle's Prior analytics as part of a larger collection of Aristotle's works. It's a difficult, slow read and makes me feel like a total brainlet to have this much difficulty with it.

Dereliction of Duty by H R McMaster

I love how much of an obvious napoleonboo he is

>that part where he calls some woman who criticized napoleon a bitch

What should I read next?

About 100 pages in, its pretty good. As someone whose a total brainlet when it comes to this time period (before the Persian Empire), it is very dynamic and well presented in terms of its information, which can be dry as fuck.

"Mythos" by Stephen Fry. I'd recommend it if you like Greek myths. His prose is surprisingly good. Not that I thought he'd be a bad writer; after all he does sound quite articulate on TV. But I had never read any of his books before this one.

The biography of Elon Musk

pls no bully

40 pages in it's pretty gud desu

why bully this book is great

just finished David Copperfield, fantastic piece and a good look into that time period

Detaler cip

It's Muller time.