I am offering consolation prizes to anons who lost big on ADA

I am offering consolation prizes to anons who lost big on ADA.

You MUST post proof of the following:
1. You lost more than 50% of your initial investment
AND
2. Your initial investment was 1 BTC or more

Post em lads

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-cryptographic-design-perspective-blockchains-bitcoin-ouroboros/
cardanodocs.com/cardano/proof-of-stake/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In at 450, we lambo now.

563 here, we Porsche now!

I dont even know what I'm going to tell my wife. Coinigy can't even show how much of an idiot I am without overlapping. I cant believe I listened to you guys

DW bro whales will push this baby back over 1k sats soon enough. Dunno bout 2k tho lol hope you like couch sleeping my dude.

I went in at .700 for .5 BTC.

What do I get

HODL bro, this is not some OMISE go level shit, this tech is literally the most advanced yet, been developed since BEFORE ETH was a real product.

I agree, research oroboros, very optimistic about this coin.

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-cryptographic-design-perspective-blockchains-bitcoin-ouroboros/

cardanodocs.com/cardano/proof-of-stake/

buy the dip

Waiting for low 500's but I dont think so, would suck to miss the next obvious ETH like pump bc I wanted 100 sats cheaper.

Where do I claim my prize?

last chance

How many coins are in circulation ?

I've heard 45B, which concerns me.

sooooooo... do i buy 5 coins worth what do

>Trillion in circulation
>Haskell meme language
>Another "platform"
IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE SATELLITES!

I tried to warn you fags that this coin is a weird Ponzi-tier devil worshiper cult coin. I will pray for your souls that you just sold to satanchain.

PTOY is about to break out if you want to make some of your money back, at least 15%

45bil final circulation but i think curently its 25bil which equates to almost $1bil marketcap and a bunch of japanese bagholders

You fuck stains are retarded if you guys aren't going all in on this at sub 300.

>If it goes that low