Arab history is metal as fuck

Arab history is metal as fuck.

Taking a small opportunity in the 7th century to wipe the floor with wh*Tes/(f)ersians and then creating one of the largest empires the world has ever seen. It sounds like a fantasy story desu.

But what can you tell me about the Arabs pre-Islamic era?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_languages
twitter.com/nntaleb/status/929127526701690885
kalamullah.com/anwar-alawlaki.html
kalamullah.com/conquest-of-syria.html
kalamullah.com/Books/The Battles of The Prophet.pdf
kalamullah.com/ali-sallabi.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muslims didn't use scimitars like those in your pic until the turks invaded.

They had dope gods I guess, also were some Arab jews. Some say Muhammad came from a Jewish tribe and thus Islam is a Jewish religion, could someone provide me with more info on the Arab jews?

Despite Islam triggers the fuck out of me, their history is quite intresting. Cannot believe the (f)arsians become so cucked. No wonder the Sassanid nobles gave up reconquring Iran after they saw how much the (f)arsians craved Arab cock.

/pol/ post. You are so ignorant

>They had dope gods I guess, also were some Arab jews
Is that really surprising? Judaism is from the Middle East itself.

>Despite Islam triggers the fuck out of me, their history is quite intresting.
I agree. I've always been a fan of underdog stories and I find it crazy how the influence of one man caused a bunch of backwards, splintered tribes in becoming some of the most powerful in the world.

I'd like to see a serial of Muhammad but Muslim's would get too triggered

How the fuck did it all fall apart so quickly? Literally Mongol-tier disintegration of what could have been a Roman-sized caliphate. Are M*slims that barbaric?

Christianity, Judaism and Islam are all semitic religions you dense fuck.

Arabs are very corrupt

>Islam
>Christianity
>Semitic religion
Nope

Your religion have nothing Semites about them

>Islam
>Semitic
They're ANTI-SEMITIC you retard

Arabs are semites, buckaroo

>But what can you tell me about the Arabs pre-Islamic era?

They have actively erased their pre-Islamic history and are suppressing any archaeological works in their countries to complete the image. I'm speaking of countries such as Arab Emirates; not bombed shells which have theirs lands lost to history such as Syria and Iraq.

>mfw attended huge exhibition of pre-Islamic history at National Museum of Korea sponsored by Saudi Aramco and Saudi Embassy.

>metal as fuck
stopped reading

Some independent kingdoms on the Southern coast of Arabia (modern day Jemen and Oman) had Jewish rulers, like Himyar, they made money of trade between India, Persia and Rome, and also had (heretical) Christians living among them, causing religious strife. The Koran also mentions Jews living in Medina.

Being a borderline turkposter should be bannable.muh wh*Tes and (f)ersians memes haha omgarab muslims i like them becuse im edgy and cool be mad at me plz

eeesh

Not true "Jahili" period poets are very known in the Arabic world and studied

Imru' al-Qais being one good example

Is there any historical monuments that still remain?

I'm not a Turk nor am I posting just for the sake of b8ing. You can like Islamic history without liking Muslims fyi.

Nice try, ahmed

Arabs are Hamites according to the Bible

They're still semites according to reality:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_languages

The Bible invented the concept of Semites, so it is it who decides who is Semitic and who is not.

According to the Bible you are Cushites.

Semite (noun): a member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs.

CUT THE SHIT RIGHT NOW.
I'm a connaisseur of MENA ask me anything you want. I only deliver the truth.

Why did moo ham head fuck little girls? Did his god tell him to be a pedophile?

Who was the Ned Stark of MENA?

this, it's a very tribalist and thus nepotistic culture - family/connections mean much more than demonstrated ability
this is one of the reasons their modern military performs so poorly

alsothat "mongol-tier" disintegration is partly because, by the Middle Ages, the leadership of the Middle Eastern caliphate had shifted to Mongol/Turco-Mongols/Turco-Persians/Turks
not saying that remaining under Arab(ian, i.e. from the peninsula) leadership would mean a better result
the Ottomans became pretty damn powerful in their own right

what is your favourite caliphate?

>so quickly

600 years of rashidun-umayyad-abbasid certainly wasnt mongol tier

There's a movie called the Message I think about Muhammad.

Yeah! I do to, but it's the whole muh wh*Tes and shit. I myself love post-Islamic and pre-Islamic Arab history, same with the Turks and Persians but I don't meme it.

Every Turk here loves Khalid. He was a Black bull.

Abbasyd
Umayyad is basically Arab Supremacy: the caliphate, while the abbasyd absorbed superior Persians ideas of rule and thus, the islamic golden age.

>superior
>(F)ersian
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The ottomans were metal as fuck, the arabs were a bunch of faggots that found oil

First Ottomans: TÜRK (Black bull)+Metal+Based
Middle Ottomans: Turk but meh+Rock+Strong
Late Ottomans: mutt+country music+subhuman

t. TÜRK

Just a bunch of tribes of various religions, pagan, christian, jewish, squabbling over scarce resources and traditional feuds, a few commercial networks coming out of the cities of the southern coast which traded in goods from India and Africa, and a few cities in the Hejaz area on the extreme west of the peninsula where at least some degree of agriculture was possible.

>eat up the decaying remnants of two dying empires
>conquer some semi-literate societies in North Africa and petty kingdoms in Iberia
>absorb elements of more advanced civilizations after conquering them
>stagnate and then get knocked back a couple hundred years because of the Mongols

>metal

Oh okay

I thought most Turk's were somewhat secular, unlike Kurds?

Just because we're secular does not mean we don't hate (F)ersians and crackers lmao

Not exactly. Curved swords became popular in Islamic countries at the same time they became popular in Europe

The Himyarite Kingdom was a Jewish kingdom of South Arabia. They got invaded by the Ethiopians. (Aksumites). This was like 50 years before Muhammad

>Presenting themselves as secular, inteligent and refined
>Actually a bunch of autistic unreasonable idiots
>"(F)ersians are worse though"
Turks never change

(F)ersian subhuman diaspora go away. Why don't you go suck some white dick maybe they'll call you white and based :DDD

>Like some of the first Umayyad Caliphs
>Can't help but prefer the Abbasids simply by virtue of their aesthetics
Who else /black-robed one/ ?

I will never understand why (F) people are so obsessed with being white.
like lmao are you fucking serious
when someone calls us white we strongly deny it and we make the guy regret calling Turks white or associating us with Europeans whereas when someone calls you non white you chimp out and try to relate yourselves to southern europeans.
pretty pathetic imo. we embraced the black bull. you do that too and i'll stop making fun of (F) people.

also why would (F)ersians even want to be a part of a dying race? Whites are dying out and soon they'll be replaced by us (Turks), Blacks, Arabs, Afghans etc etc.

You're like Lebanese people but x2 more cancerous

>You're like Lebanese people but x2 more cancerous
twitter.com/nntaleb/status/929127526701690885

It lasted pretty long and has arguably had as much influence in its conquered lands as Rome has had in its.

Nassim Nicholas is a cancerous wewuzzer and retarded as well. Anyone who takes him seriously should be shot. I don't like to mention it but even I, a Chepni pleb from Giresun, am more related to Rome than this wewuzzer will ever be lmao. Like he's literally retarded and his massive butthurt towards gulf arabs does not help him think in a healthy way.

I hope some saudi black bull rapes nassim.

>mfw someone says Lebanese aren't white

>When you are the part of Asia that went right but wants to be the part of Europe that went wrong
Why Lebanese are like that?

Nassim is a fucking retard and i'd easily be able to beat the shit out of that malnourished Syrian-in-denial soon to be beggar in Fatih

Even Lebs make fun of him on twitter lmao. He once said that Lebs can't write a letter in Arabic hence they're not Arab :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

>Quraysh
>Jewish tribe
oh lawd stop it

>this guy

Yemen and Oman were mixed South Arabians(Closer to Ethiopians) and some emigrating Arabs

Funny because the misconception is that it's the Homeland of Arabs when in reality Jordan is the most likely homeland

What is Zulfiqar you flying homosexual retard?

>Some say Muhammad came from a Jewish tribe
lmao kafirs can be retarded sometimes

Keep coping infidel

>muh fairytale book

Are you the same retarded faggot byzantiboo apologist who greentexts every thread and gets bombed and BTFO and than goes full /pol/?

t. roach

>has an arabic name
>"but we wuz macedonians"
can someone shoot this fucking retard?

> he is a pedophile in our modern definition.

that's Ali.

Pre Islamic Arabs was the old Yemeni civilization. It's collapse lead to the southern tribes existing and competing with the Jews and other asiatics to the north who had kreeped slowly into the poaninsula.

Basically they raided trade caravans and fought each other over water/women they would hire poets to shitpost at each other and that sometimes caused wars as well.
Eventually the tribal wars stabilized and Christian Byzantine used a number of Arab allies as a buffer.
Parthians did the same.
This eventually set the stage for mobama

abbasid caliphate was the most chill with less war and fanaticism.

A good example of preislamic culture in arabia is the story of
antara ibn shadad
If you can find that in English.
Basically it's the story of a halfback trying to ha've sex with a white woman and wrecking peoples shit in the process.

A bit Stalinist though. That and they did castrate all those white people.
And weren't they the ones that caused the zany rebellion?
The fatimids were nicerish.

I noticed on his twitter profile picture that he could easily pass as a southern euro from Greece or South Italy. Heck Colin Flaherty looks sorta like him in that pic.

But then I see other pics of him and he looks like a desert dwelling Arab mullah face. It's clear that he poses and wishes to be white, can't blame him though.

>Romans from Macedonia and Albania
>Implying anything outside of Latinum before or after the Soci Wars was Roman

I have news for him

>kalamullah.com/anwar-alawlaki.html

the link includes The Life of the Prophet Muhammad from birth till death 60 part series

Abu Bakr al Siddiq : His Life and Times 15 parts plus ebook

Ummar Ibn Alkhataab - His Life and Times, 18 parts plus ebook

The Maccan Minority

>kalamullah.com/conquest-of-syria.html

An epic in the vein of romance of the three kingdoms set in the muslim conquest of syria written by Abu `Abdullah Muhammad Ibn ‘Omar Ibn Waqid al-Aslami in the 700's ad

>kalamullah.com/Books/The Battles of The Prophet.pdf

The Battles of the Prophet (Ghazwat ul Rasul) by ibn kathir. Its exactly what is says on the tin, lots of detail on the planing and execution of the Rasullah(s) various campinges without the shit apologies modernist like to add in.

Faggots then, faggots now.

>kalamullah.com/ali-sallabi.html

this guy writes indept western style histories of the Muslim world

Arabs pre-islam were already the middle east's most dominant population. They were just kind of divided into christians, pre-arab religions, zharatustrians, jews, and others. Islam unified them and thus they started to completely dominate the middle east. Maybe similar to germans in europe: They were always there and always basically the biggest people in europe, but remained rather irrelevant until they unified in the 19th century.

Sandniggers that achieved nothing for over 2000 years.

And please don't conflate Berbers and Persians with Arabs please.

>but remained rather irrelevant until they unified in the 19th century.

retard detected

This is a semi-accurate view.

>It's clear that he poses and wishes to be white, can't blame him though.
Leb here. Most people identify as Arab here and if you said any of this smug wh*Te shit to my face irl I'd kick your fucking skull in.

based

Also most diaspora are mentally ill.

>totally not T*rk posting

>Is that really surprising? Judaism is from the Middle East itself.

judaism is from the levant/mediterranean, arabs are from the arabian peninsula

If it werent for Turks, all of Middle East would be Christian after the Crusades

Nice meme.

>berbers and persians
>not sandniggers
pot called kettle black.

>berbers
>sandniggers
Semi-yes
>Persians
>sandniggers
No

(F)ersian diaspora spotted

Berbers and Persians still aren't Arabs.

did i allow you to reply to me (F)ersian subhuman?
do you want me to break your bones? this is what i do to my slaves when they do not obey their black master

t. totally not samefagging r*ach

in all but name.

That's like saying Anglos are Italian in all but name.

If romans made colonies and settled on every corner if their empires, why not arabs?

How do you think arabization happened?

Do you think they just decided to adopt arab culture, language and religion?

Dont be stupid

And look how iran language script is arabic

>If romans made colonies and settled on every corner if their empires, why not arabs?
Again, by that logic half of Europe are just Romans in all but name. If you can't tell the difference between all these countries then you're mentally retarded.

>And look how iran language script is arabic
Yeah, great job picking up on that one jimmy. Did you also pick up on the fact that Japanese people utilize Chinese script, and that half of Europe utilized Latin script. Guess that makes them the same in all but name too, huh?

Pre-Islamic era is 16 century and earlier. Most of Arabs were nomads, but there were some river states in Egypt and Iraq.
Also, Islam was never been monolite religion, number of branches/sects compared to Christianity.

Sure but you guys are still sandniggers.

sup reza

The love for loli is the strongest emotion of man