youtube.com/watch?v=ZDgDfuYZ_dE
youtube.com/watch?v=xwrX-LN9-L0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_of_the_Swiss_Guard
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shangani_Patrol
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Alamo
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=U6fmcXouVxg

When the little fellow bounces around his right hand side of his zipper area.

=======D.....ayum!

>conquest of gaul

WHY THE FVCK IS THAT BOY’S FUCKIN HAIR LIGHTER THAN THE GIRLS???

Don’t they know that platinum blonde hair makes a guy seem totally effeminate???????

Like a Barbie doll?????

While making the brunette girl want to become a man???

Ffs

fuck that's depressing

>While making the brunette girl want to become a man???
Like every single German woman.

The way Dresden burned was hilarious desu :^)

>Quickly, my love. Our little half-mischling is kicking. Come and feel!"

what was that suicidal charge during the US civil war where after the battle, the confederate cheered them on for being so brave and even Lee and some other general wrote about how it brought them to tears?

Pickett's charge?

Probably referring to the Battle of Fredericksburg

youtube.com/watch?v=8geVz2-AoMg

youtube.com/watch?v=r6lVXwkVlyg

>Our little half-mischling
>mischling already means half-breed

That would make the baby a quarter Jewish.

That means either Aryan blood is powerful that it actually partially cancels out Jewish ancestry or Anne's mother stepped out on ole' Otto and he was none the wiser.

yeah, thats it

I thought most German girls had the albino look of platinum blonde hair and icy blue eyes, and were incapable of getting a tan.

Like this, although they made hers purple to be a notch above blue.

She truly embodies the Albino look though.

I would be totally shocked if I went to Germany and met an even darker haired person than Hitler, and would ask how they can really be German without whitish blond hair, pale blue eyes, visibly pink retinas and milky albino skin that can never get a tan?

There certainly aren’t any non-white native Germans who speak the language fluently.

No way are there any Asians in Germany.

>Dirty kikes fought for G*rmany
Even more reason to genocide them

>Jews fought for Germany so they deserve to live
Epic.

>By the time Caligula's loyal Germanic guard responded, the Emperor was already dead. The Germanic guard, stricken with grief and rage, responded with a rampaging attack on the assassins, conspirators, innocent senators and bystanders alike.[123]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caligula#Assassination_and_aftermath

>tfw your death will never be mourned by your barbarian bodyguards slaughtering anyone they believe might've been remotely involved in your assassination

>"France, army, head of the army, Joséphine..."

Hes got a finger on her nipple doesn't he
Its good to be the fuher.

She had no breasts compared to what I had at that age.

>MFW Tsar Nicky.

youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

Christmas truce
Too much feels to handle... Why Europa, why?...

Thank you for your loyalty, user.

The Christmas Truce is probably the greatest moment in the history of mankind, I can't think of anything that comes close in terms of a sheer display of love for your fellow man.

):

>Europa
Off yourself

Why does no one care?????????

???????!?!!?

whats wrong with europa, faggot?

Wholesome Germanic lolis > precocious dog-mongrel thots

Post tits

kek

Why? Rendez nous cette foutue Alsace bordel de merde. We could kill the entire Earth for that shit.

>About 3 million Jews in Germany + Austro-Hungary
>12,000 "soldirs" dead
.4%

>about 120 million goys in Germany + Austro-Hungary
>about 6,000,000 deaths
5%

thinking.jpeg

>"The percentage of Jewish losses was in now way smaller than that of those of the non-jewish"
Literally wrong by more than an order of magnitude.
The source for this demonstrably outrageous claim is a "commercial genealogy and social networking website" founded by jews

Here's what a Professor of History at Harvard University and the BBC have to say about the proclivities of the Jews in the early 20th century
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDgDfuYZ_dE

why do you guys do this

>half-mischling
Technically it's just a mischling, not half.
Nice pic btw.

>Josephine

Just fucking kill me already.

If I remember correctly, she cheated on him when he went to Italy, right
>Power is my only mistress.
Which is sad because I think she fell in love with him after she had lost him.

That photos not from the christmas truce. it was taken in 1918, iirc

This pic always gets me. Sad that they were all killed for their efforts.

That's not even like, a good edit user.

>about 6,000,000 deaths
The real number is closer to 3-3.5 million. You included wounded and people dying for reasons other than war.

I don't know about Austria-Hungary, but in Germany 600.000 Jews lived before WW1. Some 100.000 joined the military, while 12.000 died.

Bastards

>be Lewis Armistead
>see the flags of your best friend, Winfield Scott Hancock's Corps fluttering in the wind in front of you
>get ordered to carry out a near suicidal attack on the enemy frontline
>know that not only will it very likely cost the lives of most of your men as well as your own, but that you'll be fighting the very man who took you in after your wife died
>know that the battleplan is insane but if the attack succeeds, this terrible war will be over in a fortnight
>duty compels you to carry out your orders faithfully
>take part in the attack
>watch Garnett be killed and Kemper wounded
>your brigade is the only that actually reaches its objective
>pull off your hat and rally your men in one final desperate dash for the Union line
>Union troops to your surprise scatter and run for the rear
>victory and the end of the war is seemingly in sight
>order your men to turn the abandoned Union cannons on their former owners, but the confusion and noise makes your commands impossible to hear
>get shot three times in the chest, arm, and knee
>watch as all of the men who followed you are slaughtered to virtually the last man or surrender
>ask a Union officer where is your friend Hancock
>get told he's been mortally wounded
>hearbroken.jpg
>be captured and taken to a filthy and decrepit field hospital in the Union rear
>doctor tells you your wounds aren't actually serious
>might actually make it
>fever sets in
>fuck
>die in physical and emotional agony, knowing that your failure means that this war will continue, more men will die, and that it was all for nothing. All while believing that your best friend died at your very hand
>150 years later, braindead idiots curse your name, compare you to mass-murdering Nazis, and gleefully stoke the growing rage of your descendants with total disregard for its potential consequences when it was you who understood the pain of war and disunion better than anyone

Gets me everytime

"Pe aici nu se trece"

Sauce...

almost 20 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=xwrX-LN9-L0

I’m a sucker for last stands

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_of_the_Swiss_Guard

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shangani_Patrol

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Alamo

traitor scum got what they deserved, sad that they werent tortured before their execution.

>stabbing your soldiers in the back while living the comfy uni life to ensure the victory of judeo bolshevism

thats not a Christmas truce photo

#fakefilenames

>ambassador for the Florentine Republic
>go to Spain, France, Rome
>train the Republic's militia and lead them to victory over a superior mercenary force
>your allies betray you, the personal connections you made with the monarchs mean nothing
>Medici take power, have you tortured and exiled
>write a number of political treaties, but the one people remember you by is the one where you talk about governments you don't even like
>you fight for the Republic but your name becomes synonymous with the most evil forms of monarchy

Also

>When evening comes, I return home and enter my study; on the threshold I take off my workday clothes, covered with mud and dirt, and put on the garments of court and palace. Fitted out appropriately, I step inside the venerable courts of the ancients, where, solicitously received by them, I nourish myself on that food that alone is mine and for which I was born; where I am unashamed to converse with them and to question them about the motives for their actions, and they, out of their human kindness, answer me. And for four hours at a time I feel no boredom, I forget all my troubles, I do not dread poverty, and I am not terrified by death. I absorb myself into them completely.

The poor fucks

damn.

Why does no one care if Hitler poo-pooed in his pants???

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

The Bombing of Germany will always bring me joy.

Of course it will, Chaim

>Chaim

Name's Harris. Arthur Harris.

>England's Edward III, after a victory in the Battle of Crécy, laid siege to Calais, while Philip VI of France ordered the city to hold out at all costs. Philip failed to lift the siege, and starvation eventually forced the city to parley for surrender.

>Medieval writer Jean Froissart (and only he) tells the story of what happened next: Edward offered to spare the people of the city if six of its top leaders would surrender themselves to him, presumably to be executed. Edward demanded that they walk out wearing nooses around their necks, and carrying the keys to the city and castle. One of the wealthiest of the town leaders, Eustache de Saint Pierre, volunteered first, and five other burghers joined with him.[2] Saint Pierre led this envoy of volunteers to the city gates. It was this moment, and this poignant mix of defeat, heroic self-sacrifice, and willingness to face imminent death that Rodin captured in his sculpture, scaled somewhat larger than life.

(all were later spared by the King)

>Over half a million German civilians died due to famines imposed on their country by Naval blockade.
>reasons other than war.
How many of them do you think were Jews?
The total war dead in Germany and Austria-Hungary is higher than 3.5 million, you won't find reputable sources that deny this.

Sour Kraut

Nice fortress city you got there, Anglos. It would be such a shame if something happened to it.

t. jewish amerimutt

Would be a shame if he destroyed her beautiful face by accidentally discharging his weapon into his own chin

>The sentence was carried out in the Cerro de las Campanas on the morning of 19 June 1867, when Maximilian, along with Generals Miramón and Mejía, were executed by a firing squad. He spoke only in Spanish and gave his executioners a portion of gold not to shoot him in the head so that his mother could see his face. His last words were, "I forgive everyone, and I ask everyone to forgive me. May my blood, which is about to be shed, be for the good of the country. Viva Mexico, viva la independencia!"

I work for an art museum and need to know the name of the artist for... Research purposes.

are you retarded? hans scholl was a soldier himself

dumb cuck worshiped by neckbeards and shitskins

This is a blatant lie. Over 150,000 Jews served under Hitler.

Arthur 'in a shelter? here comes the melter' Harris

Damnit... Who left all these raw onions in my room?

> I truly loved my Joséphine, but I did not respect her

lmao

Can you guys just admit you're white niggers already?

This poor couple makes me want to cry every time.

Damnit user, why'd you have to bring them up? We always try to abstract the suffering that people have, make it all about the collective, but its shit like that specific family right there that shows you the real pain and suffering that hateful people like Hitler caused.

Fake pic

Yeah, and after the second Munich race laws in 1940, they were all rounded up for camps

deserved it

Back2Pol

I know right

feelsbadman

Veeky Forums isn't a liberal democrat™ safespace kiddo