>panics at the mention of genocide

Other urls found in this thread:

mubi.com/films/ravished-armenia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>panics at the mention of the Holocaust

>immediately talks about muh holocaust
hahah

>another thread derailed by high cortisol soy boys

>Denies genocides against Turks and other Muslims in the Balkan, Anatolia and Caucasia
>Blames Turks for not accepting genocide

Here we go again

Genocide means a state policy aiming to destroy fully or in part an ethnic group. Which states issued such a policy against Turks?
Random groups of rebels massacring villages is not a genocide, it is ethnic cleansing.

here, I see you also mentioned the Caucasus, yeah, what Russia did to the Circassians can be called a genocide but not the Greek, Bulgarian etc. rebels crimes.

Sorry, but the the Circassian and Turkic identity of Caucasia and Armenia were wiped out. Irevan, which was once to 60% Turkish, and the capital of the Irevan Khanagate, has today not one Turkish citizen.

-According to Justin McCarthy more than four million Muslims were killed or became refugees from 1821 to 1923

-The Tashnak, Hincak, Pontus militias, and later the Greek army destroyed thousands of Turkish villages, killing nearly half a million.

Those people were killed or chased of because of their national and religious identity. This is called genocide.

>52%
US have more whites than any country

Faggots who base their identity around the accomplishments of white people who got merked 70 years ago are the real soyboys

No, you see, in the Turk mind, it is not a genocide at all, but a favour.

so if we recognize those, you'll recognize armenia as a genocide?

>there was no genocide, but even if there was, its because we were genocided!
>never brings this genocide up until they themselves are accused of genocide
Just checking that this is the official argument

When will they pay for their crimes?

What did the Nazis accomplish exactly

I speak for my self:
I dont care if you recognize those. Those crimes happened during wars. In fact, the history of the human race is a history of war, conquest, and genocide. I just don't like it when someone blames us for something, while ignoring the genocides against Turks.

>fiur million muslims died
>from 1821-1923
You mean, all throughout the Greek revolution, Greco-Turkish war, both balkan wars and WW1? WOW IT'S TOTALLY NOT LIKE PEOPLE DIE IN WARS
>muh genocide

Lol. This is from an Italian movie. :DDD

Sorry, an American movie.
mubi.com/films/ravished-armenia
It is called "RAVISHED ARMENIA"

>When our soldiers die in wars over the course of 100 years with several different groups we add them onto the genocide counter

-

Uhhhhh they built a highway and some guns that didn't really work?

>during WW1 800000 German civilians starve over the course of 4 years
When will the anglos pay for this genocide?

You realise that I use the same argument, right?
-The genocides against Armenians, Greeks, and Assyrians happened during world war one, during war.
-The genocides against Turks and other Muslims happaned duringt the liberation war of the nations of the Balkan, Russian-Ottoman wars, Balkan Wars, and the Turkish war of independence.

wow nice argument

Starving =/= being killed, see you daughters and sisters get raped, you father burned in you house, you have to flee from your own home.

It's a shame really, if nuke was invented they wouldn't have starved to death.

Unarmed civilians din't really uply to that shithead, listen to your self Emir, the Greeks didn't even enter WW1 because of their German king.

Sure, I get they absolutely had to death march women and children into a desert

Sooo, I argue : Blaming Turks with genocide, while Turks were also "genocided" is hypocritical. Millions of Turkish and other Muslim civilians were killed, and had to flee, and this is called a genocide. This happened during war.

But I also say : There was also a genocide against Greeks, and Armenians, and Assyrians. We should not blame each other with genocide, because we all were victims and perpetrators.

Where is the problem? Why do I still get answers like "Death march of women and children", "This was war tho"(What was World War 1 tho?).

The problem is there was never a real genocide against Turks, and your government denies the genocides perpetuated by your ancestors. Turkey should be nuked desu.

Ruined Europe and let commies take it

Stop victimizing your self as an excuse. Nobody genocided you faggot, now go rape a goat

>There was never a real genocide against Turks

-3 to five million Muslims, not only Turks, but also Albanians, Pomaks, Bosniaks.. 50% of them were killed, or died as because of disease, but maybe more.

-One to two millions Turks, Tatars, Circassian lost their live during Russia's Caucasus campaign

-half a million Turks died in Anatolia from 1915 to 1922

But those are not "REAL" genocides.
But what makes the other real tho?
And also, does Greece, Bulgaria, and Armenia accepts those genocides? Like I said, I think they dont need to, but why should we ?

>Stop victimizing your self

This. I wish you all would stop too.

>-half a million Turks died in Anatolia from 1915 to 1922

That was your own fucking territory you nitwit

God you're a retard. All these unsoursed, arbitrary unaffiliated occasions, including "MUH OTHER MUSLIMS" that nobody ever claimed against. As well as a bit of spice whith your twisting of the word genocide. You are a nation of murderers, hypocrites and liars. Show me a universally accepted ACTUAL genocide against the Turks. Where it's ACTUALLY called Turkish genocide. But yiu can't, because it doesn't exist. It's just autism and memeing.

It really doesn't work both ways, roach.

Didn`t happen.

>Roach
Listen armen, let us have a civilized discussion, if you are not able to have one, go back to you cage.

Ok.
-Russia invades Anatolia and Ottoman Balkan provinces : (Russian-Ottoman wars), the numbers of killed or missing civilians : 260.000 killed, 500.000 missing (Hupchick, Dennis P., The Balkans: from Constantinople to communism, Palgrave Macmillan, 2002,)

Other source about the number of killed Muslim civilians : 300.000 dead, 1,5 million refugees ( Karpat, Kemal H., Studies on Ottoman social and political history: selected articles and essays, Brill, 2004,)

Bulgaria : Russian and Bulgarian forces advance deeper in to Thrace :
İssova Bâlâ village - 96 villages destroyed
More villages destroyed in the same way
(David Gillard, Kenneth Bourne, Donald Cameron Watt, Great Britain. Foreign Office. British documents on foreign affairs--reports and papers from the Foreign Office confidential print (1984), University Publications of America,)

Russia advances in to Anatolia: 90.000 Muslims have to flee from them.
(Brockhaus and Efron Encyclopedic Dictionary. "Kars oblast". St. Petersburg, Russia, 1890-1907)

>soyboys

Balkan wars;

Hupchick, Dennis P., The Balkans: from Constantinople to communism, Palgrave Macmillan, 2002, ; 1,5 million Muslims were killed.

1913 : Serbs kill 25.000 Albanian Muslims in Kosova (Hudson, Kimberly A., Justice, Intervention, and Force in International Relations: Reassessing just war theory in the 21st century, Taylor & Francis, 2009,)

Macedonia : More than 300.000 Turks, Albanians killed :Hamza, Jusuf, Mladoturskata revolucija vo Osmanskata imperija, Logos-A, 2003, sf. 437.

According to historian Justin McCarthy, between the years 1821–1922, from the beginning of the Greek War of Independence to the end of the Ottoman Empire, five million Muslims were driven from their lands and another five and one-half million died, some of them killed in wars, others perishing as refugees from starvation or disease (McCarthy, Justin Death and Exile: The Ethnic Cleansing of Ottoman Muslims, 1821–1922, Darwin Press Incorporated, 1996,)

In 1821, a major Greek revolt broke out in Southern Greece. Insurgents gained control of most of the countryside while the Muslims fled to the fortified towns and castles. Each one of them was besieged and gradually through starvation or surrender most were taken over by the Greeks. In the massacres of April 1821 some 15,000 were killed. The worst massacre happened in Tripolitsa, some 8,000 Muslims and Jews died. In the end an Independent Greece was set up. Most of the Muslims in its area had been killed or expelled during the conflict

Lieberman, Benjamin (2013). Terrible Fate: Ethnic Cleansing in the Making of Modern Europe. Rowman & Littlefield. pp. 4, 6, 31, 34, 155–156.

Very interesting faggot, only issue is, nobody ever mentioned a genocide against the Russians, yet you're so retarded you use a completely unaffiliated race to justify the genocides of Armenians, Greeks and Assyrians. And what's even funnier is when you said
>Russian-Ottoman wars
Without this ringing serious bells in your tiny brain. It's very simple Davudoglu, give me a primary source on a "Turkish Genocide" where it's an ACTUAL genocide under the specification of genocide. Show me, and no memeing.

>Greek revolt
Key word
>revolt

Bulgaria : The Bulgarian uprising eventually lead to a war between Russia and the Ottomans. Russia invaded the Ottoman Balkans through Dobrudzha and northern Bulgaria attacking the Muslim population. In this war the Ottomans were defeated and in the process a large part of the Turks of Bulgaria fled to Anatolia and Constantinople. It was a cold winter and a large part of them died. Some of them returned after the war but most of these left again. The Bulgarian Muslims (part of them Turks) settled mostly around the Sea of Marmara. Some of them had been wealthy and they played an important part in the Ottoman elite in later years. Almost half of the pre war 1,5 million Muslim population of Bulgaria was gone, an estimated 200,000 died and the rest fled.Migration continued in the peace time, some 350,000 Bulgarian Muslims left the country between 1880 and 1911.

Poulton, Hugh (1997). Muslim Identity and the Balkan State. C. Hurst & Co. Publishers. p. 55
Arthur Howard,, Douglas (2001). The History of Turkey. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 67.

Nobody mentioned Bulgaria, fuck off now

"According to J. Rummel at least 128,000 Muslims were killed by Russian troops and Armenian irregulars during the period between 1914–1915. A further 40,000 Muslims were killed by Armenian troops in the region occupied by Russian troops between 1917 and 1918"

J. Rummel, Rudolph (1998). Statistics of Democide: Genocide and Mass Murder Since 1900. LIT Verlag Münster. pp. 82, 83.

"After the Greek landing and the following occupation of Western Anatolia after World War I during the Greco-Turkish War (1919–1922) the Turkish resistance activity was answered with terror against the local Muslims. Killings, rapes, and village burnings took place as the Greek Army advanced"

(Steven Béla Várdy; T. Hunt Tooley; Ágnes Huszár Várdy (2003). Ethnic Cleansing in Twentieth-Century Europe. Social Science Monographs. p. 190.)

" a British officer reported as follows:

The National forces were established solely for the purpose of fighting the Greeks..,. The Turks are willing to remain under the control of any other state.,.. There was not even an organized resistance at the time of the Greek occupation. Yet the Greeks are persisting in their oppression, and they have continued to burn villages, kill Turks and rape and kill women and young girls and throttle to death children."
Akçam, Taner (2012). The Young Turks' Crime against Humanity:. Princeton University Press,. p. 87

What part of war do you not understand

"Total Muslim deaths and refugees during these centuries are estimated to be several millions."

J. Gibney, Matthew (2005). Immigration and Asylum: From 1900 to the Present, Volume 1. ABC-CLIO. p. 437.

>. Irevan, which was once to 60% Turkish, and the capital of the Irevan Khanagate, has today not one Turkish citizen.
Yerevan, which was founded by Armenians over a millenium before the t*rk invaded west Asia, was indeed at one point conquered by t*rks who ethnically cleansed the city and surrounding countryside then occupied it.

"It is estimated that during the last decade of the Ottoman Empire (1912–1922) when the Balkan wars, World War I and war of Independence took place, close to 2 million Muslims, civilian and military, died in the area of modern Turkey"

Owen, Roger (1998). A History of Middle East Economies in the Twentieth Century. Harvard University Press. p. 11.

"The Bulgarian violence during the Balkan War included burning of villages, transforming mosques into churches, rape of women and mutilation of bodies. It is estimated that 220,000 Pomaks were forcefully Christianized and forbidden to bear Islamic religious clothing"

Volgyi, Bistra-Beatrix., "Ethno-Nationalism during Democratic Transition in Bulgaria", York University, 2007, pp.19

"Half a million Turkish Muslims were killed from 1910 to 1920 by Armenian militias"

Henham, Ralph J. The criminal law of genocide: international, comparative and contextual aspects (2007), Ashgate Publishing,

>different countries
>different historic events
>unaffiliated peoples
>muh genocide
Also
>Armed conflict=/=genocide

"The Navarino massacre was one of a series of massacres that occurred following the outbreak of the Greek War of Independence, which resulted in the extermination of the Turkish civilian population previously inhabiting the region ."

"Historian George Finlay noted that a Greek priest, named Phrantzes, was an eyewitness to the massacres. Based on the descriptions provided by Phrantzes, he wrote:

Women, wounded with musketballs and sabre-cuts, rushed to the sea, seeking to escape, and were deliberately shot. Mothers robbed of their clothes, with infants in their arms plunged into the sea to conceal themselves from shame, and they were them made a mark for inhuman riflemen. Greeks seized infants from their mother's breasts and dashed them against rocks. Children, three and four years old, were hurled living into the sea and left to drown. When the massacre was ended, the dead bodies washed ashore, or piled on the beach, threatened to cause a pestilence.."

George Finlay, History of the Greek Revolution, Volume 1. William Blackwood and Sons, Edinburgh and London, 1861

"In the three days following the capture of the city, Muslims (Turks and other Muslims) alongside Jewish and Greek supporters of the Turks, inhabitants of Tripolitsa were exterminated. The total number of Muslims killed during the sack was estimated by Thomas Gordon, who arrived in the city shortly after its fall, at 8,000. Beyond the 2,500 Albanian troops vouched for in advance; a tiny contingent of Turkish cavalry escaping to Nauplion; a few women who were taken as slaves; along with the harem of Hurshid Pasha; and a few notable Turks held for ransom were spared.

Describing the massacres that occurred following the capture of Tripolitsa, historian W. Alison Phillips noted that:

"For three days the miserable inhabitants were given over to lust and cruelty of a mob of savages. Neither sex nor age was spared. Women and children were tortured before being put to death. So great was the slaughter that Kolokotronis himself says that, from the gate to the citadel his horse’s hoofs never touched the ground. His path of triumph was carpeted with corpses. At the end of two days, the wretched remnant of the Mussulmans were deliberately collected, to the number of some two thousand souls, of every age and sex, but principally women and children, were led out to a ravine in the neighboring mountains and there butchered like cattle."

W. Alison Phillips, The War of Greek Independence, 1821 to 1833, p. 61.

Are you seriously arguing that one genocide didn't occur because another one happened before it?

Come on, find excuses, tell us that werent genocides, because it is just a genocide when Turks do it. Please change the meaning of genocide to fit you view as you like. Deny all this, all the sources, call this propaganda.

I dont deny the genocides against Armenians, Assyrians, and Anatolian Rum. I just hate hypocrisy. Like i wrote before
>We should not blame each other with genocide, because we all were victims and perpetrators.

What is even going on in this thread?

Literally none of those war killings are arguments

>kicking invaders out of your homeland is the same as genociding millions of ethnic unarmed civilians in their hostoric homes.

Some genocides were committed against Turks when the Ottoman Empire was receding. Turks of course exaggerate it and make it look like they were just as victimized as the subject races. It's classic whataboutism.

Anti-colonialism is hardly the same as genocide.

If it's civilians being killed, then I would consider it a genocide. Genocide can be understandable in some contexts. One example is the massacres of white slaveowners and their families in the Haitian Revolution. It was a genocide, but it's hard to really condemn the slaves for losing it while killing their oppressors.

A lot of people who argue about genocide have different definitions. The closest thing to a official definition is the 1948 UN Convention, but I would add "political groups," because the Soviets obviously did not want their crimes considered genocidal when they signed onto the convention.

Christians deliberately removed muslim Turks from Balkans. That is a well known fact.

It is also a well known fact that the Turks did not belong there and made a habit of kidnapping children.

>Belong

>Kidnap

Loaded words cannot be facts.

The statute of limitations for conquering and settling expire after 100 years. Sorry bub.

could he fix the jews?

Opinion negated by post related

My post has no opinion. You cannot negate them.

The statute of limitations for conquering and settling expire after 100 years. Sorry bub.

Jews are God's people.

>3 to five million Muslims, not only Turks, but also Albanians, Pomaks, Bosniaks.. 50% of them were killed, or died as because of disease, but maybe more.

3 to 5 million of a bunch of people, 50% were killed or died of natural causes, but maybe more?

This post won gold in Mental Gymnastics

agreed

Honestly, having interacted with Armenians for most of my life, I can see why Turks would want to genocide them. Honestly, armenians are the scum of the earth tbqh

t. LAfag

>Post a soyboy, probably a radical centrist "lolbertarian" too
Yeah nah

>Jews are God's people.
Not after they killed him

daily reminder that it is the armenians who refuse to discuss the genocide issue on a scientific and dialectical basis

I guess having a turkish symbol on their national monument does that to a people.

Why should I care about the armenian genocide?

>imply whites are responsible for slavery
>act surprised when, after setting the standard that people should suffer for the sins of their father, whites start feeling pride for the accomplishments of their father
Leftist are their own worst enemies lmao.

Koçaryan?
Why the Turkic name?

And ıs stıll a genocıde.

Are you stupid? The Armenian, Assyrian and Greek genocides happened during world war one, and the Turkish war of independence!

You dont understand : 50% were killed, or died because of starvation, and disease as they had to flee from genocide. Like the Armenians who died in the deserts

The average Turk is literally /pol/-tier and claims they didn't happen.

We dont say that it didn't happen, we just dont see we should accept it as a state, while the Armenia and Greece denies the genocide against the Muslim-Turkish population.

Nobody accepts it though, not even Turkey.

Exactly

where did anyone itt do that? someone brought up turks and that apparently triggered you into squealing pol.

Why don't you niggers understand that we lived around barbaric greekshits and fucking balkan slavs a bit of genocide here and there was necessary for our own survival and everyone understands that so that's why we don't give a shit about te armenian genocide.
We actually should have gone full roman on all these niggers after anatolia was totally turkified.
Just kill the men enslave the women and colonize eveywhere with turks.
Instead we tolerated those nigger's culture so that they could genocide us for the purpose of founding their own failed and shitty country.