Who else getting /JUST'D/ right now?

Who else getting /JUST'D/ right now?

today has been one of my best days in crypto ever, to be honest :^)

me :)
Stratis, 95K, lowest point in 3 months.

>It goes lower. JUST

You got WTC aswell?

i hope you're out. the only coins that did well today are pumpcoins

i will have to say it is one of my best days aswell and no larping. i have made more money in the last 24 hours than i have every made in 24 hours

>NEXT TO THE TOILETS

I'm half NEO and half Kyber, which I bought near the 24 hour high after selling out of last night right before the fucking pump. I'm 50% mooning and 50% justing at the same time.

me too user.
3x'd my odn so easy its not even funny and this is just the beggining.

im thinking about buying into ark but it just keeps going lower. im guessing op owns ark. right now i own omg about to sell and going to buy another coin that i will not name until i buy. my 5th trade of the day but omg looked so go to day so went haft way in then it droped alot more so went all in. about to sell secound haft and put into another coin

made abunch of money on neo bought last night

you need to sell. never hold shitcoins allways turns coins over never hold more than 24 hours

OMG bagholder here

I'm getting JUST'D everyday. But I'm new, and learning a lot.

im sorry to hear that it will go back up it just depends on how long that will take. but time is money

Holding almost everything in WTC, been having a great day. Whole week has been amazing and I expect next week to be even better

>selling a 12m marketcap coin that only just released on an exchange that nobody uses.

Yeah I'm planning on holding WTC for the week, selling it out for BAT for the weekend intime for the Mercury launch and buying back into WTC after.

ARK
OMG
ETH

GO UP YOU PIECES OF SHIT. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SAFE ONES

Same here user...

same, except i bought at 104k

fuck me

most of the market is red
I've already issued many warnings - when you see dgb go up, SELL EVERYTHING
it's the canary in the mines you fucking fools

look at its history it does this like clockwork

Nobody got JUST'D compared to whoever brought Ada today. Absolutely brutal -75% and more loss from ATH.

Bought ODN at 9k. It hit ATH but I hedl. It kept going down so I sold before I went in the red. It kept going down so I put in a buy order. It didn't go as low as my buy order and instead went back up. Kept placing buy orders but the price would go up more so nobody would sell. Finally got my buy order to complete at 12.9k. It goes down.

J U S T
U
S
T

Ive had an amazing 2 weeks but im getting used to it so any slight drop in price of any of my coins feels like im getting JUST'd. Im taking these gains for granted