Fuck your mom

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudo-Marxism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck YOUR mom asshole, say that to my face not online see what happens

Eat your mom
Nutrition drive > Sex drive

>degenerate Jewish pervert reduces everything to sex and defecation

What a surprise. I can definitely see how the nazis thought it was part of the plan to poison western civilization.

So what are the chances that Freud fucked his daughter?

"Dude, literally everything linear is a penis, therefore you're a faggot lmao."

"My cigar is just a cigar, don't be immature!"

Is there something you want to talk about, user?

not likely, but according to Jung he did his wife sister

>My cigar is just a cigar, don't be immature!
H-haha, y-yeah

/ourguy/

Just that (((Freud))) was another agent in the destruction of western civilization with his gross out “”””science”””” and the denigration of human existence.

Glad his kind got run out of Europe. Glad that I’ll watch them get overrun in my lifetime. Pic related is what kikes ruined.

Fun fact: in vajrayana buddhism, the sex you are born with is product of being attracted to your mother or father at the moment of rebirth.

If you were attracted to her, you rebirth as a boy, if attracted to him, as a girl

It seems you have an interest in family, are you sure you don't want to fuck your offspring, user?

>doesn't fuck his daughter
>/ourguy/
Wrong

>western civilization
Europe right? Because USA is an african nation according to Jung

Unless you are a nobel( espacilly a Habsburg one) then fucking your offspring is the least efficient thing you could do right after paying people for hours not worked.

I have an interest in maintaining morality in society and have no sympathy for “”””people”””” like who you do your best to invert any kind of noble value that human beings have.

>hurr durr no one actually loves their family
>hurr no one actually has morals

Sauce

Enslave your mom
Power drive is all

From 'Your Negroid and Indian Behavior', Carl Jung, 1930.

>"I know the mother-nations of North America pretty well, but I would be completely at a loss to explain, if I relied solely on the theory of heredity, how the Americans descended from them acquired their striking peculiarities. One might suppose that some of them were the product of the old pioneer and colonist attitude. [...] There is a much better hypothesis to explain the peculiarities of the American temperament. It is the fact that the States are pervaded by the Negro... . Some States are particularly black, a fact that may astonish the naive European, who thinks of America as a white nation."

>The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro. (Note 3) American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe"

There's more btw. This is just one part

Its not that morals dont exist but that theyre completely subjective. Your love of "noble" virtues is ultimately axiomatic and no more valid than "innoble" values.

where does this filename come from
most people do love family, but you're a retard if you can't accept that not all families are functional.

Yes. I keep trying to perpetuate my race via inbreeding but these damn Jews keep ruining the wholesome purity of my people, what do?

We laugh heartily. Within the back of our throats, negros laugh with their teeth.
Our walk is different from state to state.
American churches are still puritans.
Our music is diverse and includes tunes and beats unknown to negros. Good music can be universal.
Americans are lively, that's not a nigger trait. We speak when we have something to say and when we say something you best listen eurocuck.
>lack of privacy
>americans are the only people on earth who despise nude beaches
You are the niggers.

So you're both degenerate and prudish at the same time. I hate Americans so much.

Americans are dog shite

Stay mad Muhammad

kek, kek

>the States are pervaded by the Negro
>a fact that may astonish the naive European, who thinks of America as a white nation
/ourguy/ always and forever

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudo-Marxism

Stop fucking your mom

huh, interesting...