You have 10 seconds to give me one good reason why you aren't investing in this man

You have 10 seconds to give me one good reason why you aren't investing in this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/symbol/tsla
youtube.com/watch?v=tweyTsIOpY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuel cells are better

he's not on an exchange

Because SpaceX is still a private company and I don't have $1 million dollars so that the (((SEC))) will let me buy equity.

He's on the NASDAQ.

nasdaq.com/symbol/tsla

Why does hes look younger now than he did 20 years ago?

That's the magic of money. It's the same thing that keeps Magic Johnson's HIV-riddled body playing basketball.

You know the answer to that

$

He inhouse developed an entire ERP system instead of licensing SAP for a fraction of the cost

His businesses are built off of Government handouts and 70-80 hour work weeks at below average industry pay

He is literally a welfare kang

trading options on $TSLA is the only worthwhile strat right now. beta on it is understated big time. stock chart for past ~6 months looks like a bucking bronco. play it smart and you can make bank in a few weeks/months

Where can I buy this shitcoin?

He looks and sounds like a pretentious dick and I'd rather invest in someone else.

He literally took a government loan for the development of EV tech, paid it back in full with an interest payment, and succeeded in making a viable business for which the loan was granted. If that loan had gone to another car company in 2008 that money would have gone down the shitter and even if the companies had survived, it would have been shitted away on a poor quality car that nobody wanted any way.

No shoe on head

he appeases himself to liberals which is self destructive from a business point of view.

I can't wait 3 years for 200%

welfare queen

Because he's a stupid cunt of a meme.

>muh hyper toob
unpractical. A literal pipe dream. Jetson tier cringe.

>muh meme car
series of lithium batteries. Homemade electric cars can beat the longest range of his mememobiles--> youtube.com/watch?v=tweyTsIOpY8

>muh (((reusable))) rocket
what are parachutes?

>muh terraform mars.
he wants to nuke the entire planet with a finite supply of uranium in the earth's crust. Not to mention contamination of mars as the fallout won't be transported anywhere because it has to be oxidized.

The guy is really a moron who only has a BS in monkey coding.

He lives on hype. Thats it.
He's literally the embodiment of the OMG coin.

because oil is still profitable, I'll invest when oil isnt

Because he is a nigger

true but hes got a cult of personality if he wanted to he could make crypto more mainstream. but until his suppliers and employees accept bitcoin as payment for services then theres no reason for any of his companies to do the same

>what are parachutes?
user gravity is a bitch, and no metal or parachute on earth can sustain that much weight on impact. this is more on a physics problem not a elon musk one

>using parachutes on a different planet with a completely different atmospheric composition

Really activates the old almonds

>Thinks the reusable EARTH rockets are going to be used on other planets.

If you think retrorockets are new, you're more simple than I thought.

i watched his latest presentation on the BFR rocket/mars/etc video and had this same thought

once i get the money in i plan to open a formal account at a normie firm with around 10k in TSLA. hopefully spaceX becomes public long before they make great progress so i can i get in cheap

car isnt even in the top 25 selling. 4th largest market cap regardless. overvalued shit is overvalued shit.

Another Liberal dreamer who won't put his money where his mouth is

Literally kept afloat on government subsidy.

because paypal is a shit company and scammed me out of tens of thousands of dollars back in 1999

The whole point of his Mars project is to re-use rockets, you idiot.

>investing in man.
You mad? worst investment ever

photoshop

they engineer his photos

ahahahahahahaha

Elon? I just wanted to tell you that I am a supergenius like yourself

If there's a time to buy $TSLA, it's now. If I had $350 to put in I would. I'd literally make $30-50 off of it in 2-3 weeks, sell, buy low again. It seems to have a pretty stable pump dump cycle, and their announcements and media events are well spaced.