WHAT TO BUY IN OCTOBER

Oct 1st - DGB - Digibyte releasing a new websitetwitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/910498664887443456
Oct 2 - DGB - Contestant in Citibank competition and some expect them to be the winner. twitter.com/Citi/status/914211746923057153
Oct 2 - TKN - Beta Release twitter.com/CryptoGossip_/status/902854225385934848
Oct 2 - XVG - Verge will be listed on Binance binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001805931
Oct 2nd - EDG - Las Vegas Expo Presentation medium.com/edgeless/edgeless-0-1-is-live-5d5704cc610a
Oct 4th - QTUM - Mainet Coin Swap medium.com/@Qtum/qtum-community-development-updates-september-18-31970934b7d3
Oct 6th - BAT - Mercury Release twitter.com/AttentionToken/status/910937724382715904
Oct 6th - EMC2 - Burning 55 million coins twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/906269605471154179
Oct 7th - GAME / MGO - Hosting Dota 2 Tournament mailchi.mp/619a6e8bf58c/gamecredits-and-mobilego-team-partner-with-esl-to-host-tournament
Oct 9th - NEO - New Blockchain Landmark Event neonewstoday.com/events/neo-new-blockchain-landmark-global-dev-community/
*Added by Community - Oct 10th - WAVES - NG Protocol Coming To Waves Platform steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@thecryptofiend/bitcoin-ng-protocol-coming-to-the-waves-platform-on-october-10th-2017
Oct 14th - KORECOIN - New Wallet Release and Rebranding bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2218414.msg22383337#msg22383337
*Added by community - October 16-18 - XRP - Ripple Swell in Toronto ripple.com/insights/news/announcing-swell-by-ripple/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NEMofficial/status/912981893389287424
fundconference.com/
coindesk.com/ethereums-byzantium-upgrade-postponed-october-17/
twitter.com/btcgpu/status/912122750952652800
twitter.com/waltonchain/status/905253219479068673?lang=en
btcmanager.com/after-long-wait-monero-light-and-hardware-wallets-arrive/
binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001805931
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
youtube.com/watch?v=hlrSTBgl-7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oct 17,22,24 - NEM - Several Conferences, Las Vegas, Australia, Dubai twitter.com/NEMofficial/status/912981893389287424
Oct 26 - TRIG - Exhibition at Fund Conference fundconference.com/
OTHER SIGNIFICANT EVENTS
Oct 17 - ETH - Hardfork coindesk.com/ethereums-byzantium-upgrade-postponed-october-17/
Oct 25th - BTC - Bitcoin Gold Exodus Fork twitter.com/btcgpu/status/912122750952652800
*Added by Community - October - Walton Wallet Release twitter.com/waltonchain/status/905253219479068673?lang=en
*Added by Community - October - Monero hard wallet expected to be released btcmanager.com/after-long-wait-monero-light-and-hardware-wallets-arrive/

DELET

green ID doesn't lie

1STblood

3x

No OMG news?.... :(

Oct 2 - XVG - Verge will be listed on Binance binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001805931

mooning already

xpost from reddit

lamboland, here i come!!

Qtum also being added to a new exchange on the 4th confirmed. more than likely bithumb

supposed leak

Bithumb = instant %100

Oct 16th - SmartContract.com (ChainLINK) SIBOS Conference - Buy LINK before this date!

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

So, do you guys usually sell before, during or after a conference has happened?

We should get a little bit more organized and create a wiki maybe ?

I can help depending on the quorum.

ChainLink is a special case as the conference will increase exposure of it since it's still relatively unknown and not on the big exchanges. It may dump a little.

If ChainLINK announce some new partnerships or great news or something then it will rocket as this wouldn't be priced in to the price just before SIBOS.

Yeah sounds good. Some calendar or even google spreadsheet

WHEN IS THE SIBOS CONFERENCE?

>Betting on DGB winning a competition
I know this is a form of gambling but holy fuck that's literal gambling

I read ICO websites and papers all day and look into the teams involved. I'm a wagecuck who makes only 11$/hr and lives on my own, so I cant put too much into crypto. Is there a way to profit from the information I autistically gather in my free time, in addition to adding small investments when I can?

sell info to normie coworkers

if you could do really good spreadsheets with a lot of useful information you're gonna make a lot of money.

What do you mean user?

All star team.

Any body know hat time the competition announcement is ?

the digibyte one

On what merit would DGB win the citibank competition?

If there's a fan favourite category (lol) then DGB would win that...
What other companies are there, what's the competition? The DGB spam on the citibank twitter is ridiculous at the moment. You would think that DGB is the entire competition.

metal will release their alpha wallet this month and announce a new partnership (virgin? best possible scenario, maybe unlikely however close their relationship with richard branson is). they'll also update their website and be listed on a new exchange.

i expect the wallet will be released within 2 weeks, maximum, probably within one week.

BNB is doing their first burn this Month

FUN is also burning this month as well as attending a huge convention and updating their technology and showcase.

get in monetha. below ico price. will get added to binance.

easy 10x

>metal
sssssh its the next omise go

Easiest 100x returns you've ever made
youtube.com/watch?v=hlrSTBgl-7s

You fuckers really don't want money if you don't join in

>DGB
I know this is copied off reddit but you could at least have removed this joke

>why would DGB win?
Because it's a good project. However a 100x pump and dump based on being in a tech for INTEGRITY challenge is very embarrassing for them and highly damaging for the brand. If I was Jared I would be pissed beyond belief at the fuckers who did it.