Transfering BTC from Coinbase --> Binance

How long does it take for my BTC to show up in my Binance wallet.

I transferred BTC from Coinbase to Binance about a hour ago and its still not there :/

Also should I avoid LINK ?

>Id; GAY

Bro form coin base to a exchange is deemed money laundering. So the will hold your money. Never transfer money from coinbase to another exchange. That being said if it goes through never do this again

It requires 2 confirmations for it to show up at Binance.

Go to Account > Funds > History

It will show your deposit history including pending deposits.

Also don't use coinbase faggot use gdax and don't buy link on the end of a pump I know your new and are about to lose all your money but dam I hate it

You paid the know fee of 10 percent plus the money they scam you out of due to "there system delay" witch is another 3 percent. They get your money 4 days before that have to give it to you and trade it for 3 more percent so you paid 16 percent fee

Gdax fee is 0 to deposit and 0.025 to buy and you get your money 3 days faster

So if it shows "pending" in Coinbase does that mean Im shit out of luck and my money is frozen? or am I able to get it back?

You're fucked withdraw everything asap

just wait. btc transfers take a few hours to confirm. next time use eth or ltc.

>Also should I avoid LINK ?

They're having their presentation in a bathroom.

I transfer money from coinbase to binance and bittrex once a week and never have an issue. When i transfer BTC it takes around 30 min and LTC around 10 min..... BUT my friend today transferred BTC from CB to Bittrex and it took just over two hours.. dont panic yet.

I am fucked then.

Worst case scenario: If it is still "Pending" on Coinbase in the next 6 hours... what should I do?

Happened to my friend he has 100k locked up he won't be getting back. Has to go to court to prove his innocence.

give them a phone call. no harm in that.

BTC from coinbase to binance requires 120 confirmations. use ETH to coinbase next time it faster and only requires 20

It still says "Pending" and "0 confirmations"

RIP or no?

user pls

Same here. I've heard that exchange to exchange transfers only cause issues if it's a deposit coming into CB. Outbound is supposedly safe but who really knows for sure.