Whale is gone, enjoy the ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/ARKBTC/0ggZg55K-ARK/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ePEAj7Q5bv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

N-Nani!?

Deluded.

What are you on about

Still 110 k selling at 70k by operation scam coin (oxy).

>implying the whale will stay gone

(OP)
>Whale is gone
Volume is gone
>enjoy the rride.
DOWNWARDS YOU ARKFAG

Whale is gone at 6AM MST

I don’t expect a pump after the whale leaves unless the whale decides to accumulate we’ll be going sideways for awhile longer

Someone told me this is Delta-V just trying to accumulate coins ready for lift off. Could be bullshit though

I've been following ark and looking to buy in, and now seems like a good time. But here is why I'm hesitant.

Aces was obviously a big deal and generated a lot of hype. But it was community driven and, from what I can gather, developed by one community member. So one single community member has delivered more product and hype than arks actual devs. And what have the devs got coming soon - a mobile wallet and website update.

Am I missing anything?

deadcoin

What's their endgame

ARKVM is coming. It's a port of ETH so you can write ETH smart contracts. ARK is a DPoS which is arguably better than DoS, and ETH won't even have PoS for a while. Deployable side chains. There's other stuff, but it's a little further out so I won't touch up on them.

ArkVM is coming, check their roadmap for status on all upcoming projects

PoS* not DoS, of course.

Sell wall just went down boys check it out

Finally

120k in the next 12 hours.

sauce?

divine vision

what's the bottom bioz, 60k?

Bout 53k

I have a baby walrus that lives in my ass, it concures with the 120k figure.

Oh god help me why does it keep dropping?

It's waiting for me to move some shitcoins around to pick up more Ark.

Because I bought 2k at 69k

how could there be a source on some random number user just made up on the spot

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING WHERE IS THE BOTTOM

WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES

Found it

NOOO THAT COPY PASTA FUD IS BECOMING TRUE!!! AHHH!!!

Still up 35%!

I'm still up too but this worries me about future investors. I know that ARK had moments like this when it was lower price but now that it's in a higher ball park people will make a bigger deal about these droughts.

tradingview.com/chart/ARKBTC/0ggZg55K-ARK/

whoa 48k sats?!?!

500% here

Thank you based user, I will hold it with my bloodied hands and buy more at the support

5 feet under

I'm buying this dip.

holy shit when this piece of shit goes up I'm selling so damn fast

kys OP

I bought just 36 ark, lets see if this shit-show is finally over for this coin.

That's too small of a stack to even matter.

if you think im putting anything huge into this coin that's failed repeatedly only now showing some good pick up you're crazy.

STOP

Rip fellow arkies

This is going to be popular opinion from now on

ARK has huge potentials for the future .....

Notice how the ark fud suddenly died down? The faggot spamming ark fud pasta was probably the whale in the first place.

Yeah but ark shilling died down.
Hey feel free to try it out - in the first 5 posts you are guaranteed to get a purple haired deluded anime girl mocking you.

sell wall is back up looks like ark wont be moving for awhile this whale is content with keeping it under 70k

Ark seems to be in the dead period where it slowly bleeds to hell. Whenever hype comes back or whales want to see the moon, it should come back and hit a new ATH, then begin another bleed cycle.

It's sad to see how one single asshole with 500k dollars can ruin any good project with potential if he wishes to.

I remember how idealists were shilling for crypto by arguing that no government regulations were a good thing. Right, welcome to the wild fucking west and total state of anarchy.

it's barely dropping in $ value tho

That isn't what most people care about

It only drops when the whale moves his wall. Couple of days ago he set it at 75 sats so the price was at 70 sats. Yesterday he moved the wall to 70 sats so it's around 65. He could move it even lower if he wanted to.

>ruin it
His interests are the same as ours. We'll see the moon, but only when he's ready. It sucks, and as the price goes up he'll have even more power to do the same manipulation bullshit, but that's the name of the game.

They should be working hard on listing the coin on other exchanges. Being listed on only one exchange makes it vulnerable for that kind of fuckery.

I agree. It's on cryptopia, but it has absolute shit for volume.

Also remember that shit like that hurts the reputation of the coin. It needs a strong and loyal investor base while it's still young.

This too, the amount of people who post about this being a shitcoin pump and dump is pretty bewildering.

but it literally is a shitcoin pnd, just like DGB RDD XVG... you name it

you ark shills are just the new digimarines but fail to see it

You could say that literally about any other coin other than bitcoin and ethereum.

now approaching -THE WALL-

He pulled out. Maybe got scared someone would eat into it? Wonder how long it takes for him to put it back up.

huh no kidding orderbook is all green now

It's back, what an asshole. I was hoping he would at least let the price recover a little so I could dump and rebuy when he drives it back down.

Just went all-in on ark.
Feeling comfy

Don't sell when it dips below your buy in point. It absolutely will dip below it, but don't sell until we break ATH.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ePEAj7Q5bv0