What do you hate most ?

what do you hate most ?

1 - Africans (black) pretending they were egyptians
2 - Nordics pretending they were greeks

Other urls found in this thread:

biologydictionary.net/recessive-trait/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The second one is far more widespread and problematic, and it's not just the Greeks either. Afrocentrists are just a small fringe minority that has no real traction.

>Greeks weren't blond
Greeks are Europeans , even if blond + blue eyes is a recessive trait that doesn't mean there are no blond greeks

>implying being blond makes you nordic

The first one is far more widespread and problematic, and it's not just the Egyptians either. Nordicists are just a small fringe minority that has no real traction

>1 - Africans (black) pretending they were egyptians
>pretending
Nice try wh*Toid

This, why is it so hard to believe that there were both tanned and pale Greeks. Why does everyone on /int/ want to make the Greeks seem like they're 100% brown, fucking sandniggers larping as southerners

your point being ?

Achilles was blond. Numerous historic Greek figures are described as being blond as well red headed

>Implying I said that Greeks were Nordic

>pale Greeks

Do blacks in America really think that the ancient egyptians were like them or it is just a internet meme?

That's what this entire thread is about user

you did

not only in america, it's invading europe and africa too

It means that you have Indo-European blood, and they were racially Nordic.

>Anons can't read episode
I said that there were blond Greeks. Because Greeks have blond and blue eyes as a recessive trait. In other words, there are blond non-nordic and non-germanic greeks

did you watch this ?

ITT: Veeky Forums can't into basic bitch Mendelian genetics. I guess Veeky Forums skipped biology 101 in hs

>that shitty map again

biologydictionary.net/recessive-trait/

you mad

Achilles wasn't real, just like all those other mythological figures that are said to be blonde

why can't you handle the truth ?

>It means that you have Indo-European blood, and they were racially Nordic
>Unironically using uninformed Nazi psuedoscience in the current year
The Indo-Europeans were from the Pontic Steppe and every non semite from Portugal to Bangladesh has Indo-European blood. Also, the Indo-Europeans were not even the first people living in Europe. Current day Europeans are just as related to the Indo-Europeans as they are the people the Indo-Europeans conquered.

>The Indo-Europeans were from the Pontic Steppe
Yes, the Nordic race developed in that area. Indigenous Scandinavian huntergatherers didn't look like modern Nordics.
>uninformed Nazi psuedoscience in the current year
Umm no sweetie ;)
>Current day Europeans are just as related to the Indo-Europeans as they are the people the Indo-Europeans conquered.
Some more so than others, the swarthiest Europeans have the least steppe blood.

there are many non-nordic blondes, who gives a fuck faggot

That there are blond Greeks because the genes associated with blond hair are recessive? You realize that even on your own cherrypicked graph it still says there is a percentage of the population that has blond hair?

That is because Greeks have *recessive* genes like other Europeans that can lead to red or blond hair. They are just rarer in comparison to the rest of europe

Not at all. It's just a pile of shit without any sources.

>Portray a Greek aristocrat as having blond hair
DUHHHH THAT DOESNT HAPPENE FAGGOT
STUPID STORMKIKE LIES
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

It just gets annoying knowing how triggered it gets people

>Indo-European settlement of Europe is neo-nazi propoganda
Imagine being this indoctrinated
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations

The 'we wuz kangs' at least have some historical precedent to their claims with the black nubian kings of egypt.
nordfags are just grasping at straws in a desperate attempt to blondewash the history of Greece and Rome. they cannot stand the fact that the most glorious empires in all of European history were ruled by dark haired, dark eyed, swarthy Mediterraneans.

>Implying that I said that the Indo-European migration was propaganda when I actually stated the opposite
Imagine being this illiterate

on the other hand medoids are just swarthy and there's a whole spectrum of them there
the medoid has similar skullshape or structure as the so called ''average'' northerner.

>It's Veeky Forums *still* can't into genetics episode
Yes there were blond Greeks and Romans , no they were not the majority of people. Christ

>move with fictional premise where black people in east Africa rule over an entirely fictional black kingdom
>vs
>Movie where lily white savages are depicted as the historical gods of a real historical kingdom

ok

are there people who claim ancient greeks didnt have blond hair?
even fucking alexander the great was described as blonde

The cast of Troy was chosen to match the descriptions of the characters, straight out of the Illiad.

>Menelaus is a red-haired, large man
>Achilles is blonde
>Helen is fair-skinned
>The rest of them more or less match their descriptions from the text
>Still complain that it's WE WUZZING

READ. THE. SOURCE. MATERIAL.

>Nordics pretending they were greeks
This is literally not a thing. It's just some butthurt Greek pretending it is.

WE

Hey, I'm just saying the actors match the source material by description. Prove me wrong and I'll cede the point.

>afrocentrists are jsut a small minority
"No!"

lol no, maybe a handful of hardcore autist in the world care about that. I've never ever met a black talking about "egyptian ancestry", and strictly nobody IRL gives a shit about the ethnicity of some legendary Greek fairy tale heroes.
Welcome on the glorious internet.

They really are. I know you just discovered black twitter and soon Hoteps but try catching up on shit that was already a meme long ago.

>some black people existed in Egypt
perfectly reasonable
>some blonde people existed in Greece
REEEEEEE NORDFAGS GTFO

Ginger from are nice.

Nords were greek.

It's what /his / is all about. Erecting strawmans

Both are equally half wrong

There were blacks and nords in both societies, but they weren't literally the entire civilization

Hasn't this been debunked?

What feet do Asians have?

>Afrocentrists are just a small fringe minority
Afrocentrist books are literally Amazon bestsellers. I can't tell if you're stupid or lying.

xD

>tfw ancestor foot
I wuz ape n shiet

A book that sells 100 copies can be an "Amazon bestseller" in its category. How many copies, and at what rate, does "Melanin Majick: What the White Devils Don't Want You To Know About How We Wuz Psychic Gods and Shit" sell?

3 - Jews pretending they are human

So they are chuck tingle level?

>be lebanese
>blacks tell me carthage and hannibal wuz black
>nords tell me phoenicians were white europeans
>mfw

Probably an idealized description. Contemporary art like the Alexander Mosaic shows him with more typical features. Dark brown hair, brown eyes, tanned olive skin.

you forgot
>house of s*ud try to stealth control my country

3- Idiots who keep on using the image on the left to refer to WE WUZ when said image comes from a series of National Geographic illustrations depicting King Taharqa of the Nubian dynasty, which did indeed rule Egypt and led to the Egptification of Nubian culture.

On the right*

It's on the left

Why are there no light skinned black people in black Panther

In fairness they do share some aesthetic similarities, although they are not related

Evidence suggests that Nubian and Egyptian culture have a common root, and they may essentially be subgroups within a larger single unified culture.

Source.

I always thought Nubians were like those Chinese-influenced Steppe Nomads: a "barbarian people" that was influenced by what is considered higher culture.

Most "white" people accept a generally mixed "white" heritage.
Most black people scoff at the we was kings nonsense.
This discussion is universally stupid.
I'm going to pretend to (you) every single one of you and go back to dreaming of Macedonian Hoplites.

>Varg BTFOs Veeky Forumstards when no one else can
Bless him

Nords

Say what you want, but the 25th dynasty was actually niggers

The first one since it actually happens.

>most glorious empires in all of European history were ruled by dark haired, dark eyed, swarthy Mediterraneans.

you are equally retard, if not more than then

>it's another "terrones larping as Romans" episode

>Also, the Indo-Europeans were not even the first people living in Europe
But Nordic looking people (rosy skin, blond hair, blue eyes) didn't exist prior to the Indo-European conquest of Europe, and Nordics have the most steppe blood. Anybody who isn't blinded by bias can figure out what that means.

The WHG had light eyes. So light eyes weren't foreign at all to Europe before the IE migrations.

At least there was one specific dynasty of egypt that was black. I can't say the same about the nordic people and greece

>But Nordic looking people (rosy skin, blond hair, blue eyes) didn't exist prior to the Indo-European conquest of Europe
Wrong. In the later stages of the Neolithic in northern and central Europe, a comination of fair skin, fair hair and blue eyes had come to dominate thanks to sexual selection over thousands of years and mixing with hunter-gatherers. These fair farmers were also dolicocephalic and within the range of what you would consider phenotypically "Nordic". Conversely, the largely EHG Proto-Indo-Europeans were still strongly CM influenced and those in the southern steppe like Yamnaya were probably quite a bit darker due to mixing with Caucasus peoples.

>I've never ever met a black talking about "egyptian ancestry",
that's because you have no social life
but i did, many times

>actually egyptians were caucasoids from europe
3 - Nordics pretending they were egyptians

then why are you guys mad at brad pitt portraying him?

it's not a contemporary mosaic, it's a mosaicized copy of an original fresco from centuries earlier.
we aren't even sure if it's a direct copy or just based on a description.

Most of that is correct but the "fair skin/fair hair" is very often a relative term so a lot of historical records aren't accurate in that way.

Im 99% western european 1% native american and this chart says im egyptian hmmm

Nubians weren't a "barbarian people." They were a settled and civilized people during a similar time to the Egyptians and the cultures had mutual influence on each other which varied over time.

holy fuck i never knew i was roman

this is awesome, i guess im a roman-american

>2 - Nordics pretending they were greeks
>what are Proto-Indo-Europeans

>movie about black africans ruling black african kingdom
>they're not actually african blacks but all amerimutts

Bullshit. It's like 50% of all negros now a days.

>tfw mix of egyptian and greek foot
AYO HOL UP

>Nordics pretending they were greeks
That literally doesn't happen.

The thing is egyptians weren't niggers but the greeks were whites.

They do.

>In fairness they do share some aesthetic similarities,
no not at all, they share none.

>The 'we wuz kangs' at least have some historical precedent to their claims with the black nubian kings of egypt.
No they don't. They have none.

Greeks were white and it's not we wuz it's reality.

but he wasn't Egyptian, he was an invader.

No such evidence exists.

>Greeks were white
They were white, but they weren't nordic. The ancient Greeks looked almost identical to the Greeks of today.

What? Nordstrom thinks they are Greeks? No Greeks were white and afrocentrics are the problem they are not a minority.

Right. One of the earliest descriptions of the Slavs says that they have “reddish hair”, which probably didn’t mean that they were all gingers, considering how rare red hair is among Slavs today. In this case, reddish probably means light brown or something.
One would expect people from Southern Europe to have lower standards for what red hair or blond hair is. What a Greek might call blond a Finn might call very light brown.

Number 2 doesn't exist. It's just a his meme that's used to mock number 1.

Number 1 is a problem as some universities are pushing this lie.

This thread is about niggers we wuzzing. Nobody from Norway claims to be Greeks.