Why don't you have a girlfriend, Veeky Forums?

Why don't you have a girlfriend, Veeky Forums?

effort

I do, stepson

Source?

Come on user you should know this. There are only so many artists that would draw this, the chance of getting it right by guessing is like 2 n 5.

Clinginess issues undoubtably stemming from my parents divorse.

"""""""""""""""""Girl""""""""""""""""""""

>"Damn, that's ho-"
>see boobs
It's shit.

Selfishness.

Relationships require a give-and-take and Ive not yet found a person I care enough about to make any sacrifices for.

Who is the artist and how much money will it take for them to do a nine month pregnant Anne Frank riding Peter's dick staring in the most lustful manner?

I am genetically inferior

>Peter
*Charles

Inferiority is subjective

I'm a faggot.

I don’t get off to sexually abuse of the mentally disabled, only the sexual abuse of minors.

small penor=less pleasure=objectively inferior

Whoever she is, she doesn't deserve me

The valuation of all those things is also subjective.

This desu senpai
Doesn't help that I'm a frugal cunt

depends on who you ask

cause I don't think anyone should have to put up with my mental baggage. I grew up with a junkie dad and a hoarder mom, so I don't really adjust well to normal life. Also roasties don't like history, so fuck them

This is currently driving my relationship into the ground. Tho, everyone i've talked to has said that i deserve better. I still blame my clinginess

>roasties don't like history, so fuck them
You can add misogyny to that list of reasons

>qt Black girl thread got deleted
>trapshit stays up

What did Veeky Forums mean by this?

To autistic to talk to them and the ones that talk to me don't want to be anything more than friends.

Because I don't want one at all, haha!

Post more pics of the kitten

Well, it's more of a general misanthropy. But FUCK women especially, desu

Im mostly just stubborn.

You say "But I like X,X would be fun for me, cant you come along just this once?" I have yet to meet anyone Im so in love with that I wont just say "yeha but,I think X is fucking terrible and Im not gonna waste my money/time on it, why would I do something I dont want to do".

My friends will tell people I have a take-it-or-leave it personality. You either respect my position or you think Im a self-absorbed fuckwit.

I have few friends.