Missed Veeky Forums Opportunities

>Didn't listen to Veeky Forums and avoided buying LINK
>Didn't listen to Veeky Forums and avoided buying XVG
>Didn't listen to Veeky Forums and avoided buying WTC
>Didn't listen to Veeky Forums and avoided buying 1ST
>Didn't listen to Veeky Forums and avoided buying NEO

JUST...fuck my shit up.
No point in my browsing this board anymore if I can't nut up and pull the trigger on the best recommendations coming from Veeky Forums. Fuck it.

do the opposite of what biz says

or ODN

all in on DGB, thank me in 12h when citi award is announced. ur last chance at redemption

Veeky Forums tells you to buy EVERY coin. Why are you only mentioning the ones that ended up mooning? Survivorship bias my friend.

>tfw I held WTC & LINK, but sold before their moon missions.

I'll be depressed till the end of the year.

>3696166
buy high sell low

Im glad that this JUST image is being posted on Veeky Forums now

>Didn't listen to Veeky Forums and avoided buying DGB
>Didn't listen to Veeky Forums and avoided buying BMC
>Didn't listen to Veeky Forums and avoided buying STX
>Didn't listen to Veeky Forums and avoided buying TNT
>Didn't listen to Veeky Forums and avoided buying ARK

pretty much. Tons of coins that biz shills go nowhere and lose you money. Best thing to do is do your own research.

I sold all my ETH at $40. I bought at $15. I kept thinking it would correct and held off buying back in, but by the time I did, it was $180

Buy some ODN while the market cap is obnoxiously low for what the product is. Don't mess this up.

>stox

I feel sorry for anyone whoe got JUST'd by that project

yup. this is your chance to do the right thing OP. or just ignore us as usual and miss out again :^)

Thanks for your sympathy.

>selling Link before moon
How could you even screw this one up? We've been salivating over this coin since before the presale. It went 2x immediately before we fudded it to 1.5x for a bit and blasted off from there. All you had to do was absolutely nothing.

In 3 hours from now, Londoners are going to wake up. They're going to look at their charts, and realize holding shitcoins has lost them 50% in the last month.
in the next 27 hours, there will be a 30% drop in shitcoin price. Goodcoins will drop only 10%.
don't screencap this, I'll be embarrassed if I'm wrong.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what price did you buy in at my fellow ausfag?

Veeky Forums is only good for hearing about new coins, not about knowing whether they will moon or are scams
Do your own research you lazy nigger

ANT is next by the way.

you did not i repeat did not miss 1ST

this is a easy 2x from now

this is the one of " i should of listened " type
tips

i have an intuition with biz shills, some seem legit, I bought into LINK, SALT, ELIX, NEO, QTUM, XVG thanks to biz shilling and profited on all of them, but other ones just give me bad feeling. DGB is one of those, the numbers just don't add up, already 150m+ market cap, over 8bn supply, just doesn't seem ripe for a huge bump even if it wins some random fucking award. Seems like bags.

Sold 10000 WTC around $2.

I should mention: I also avoided DNT when it was first shilled on Veeky Forums, but ended up trying to trade it a couple weeks after it was added to Liqui; didn't make anything. Also made a tiny profit on 0x thanks to hearing about it here and getting in early when it hit Liqui.

Lastly, I could've made 50% on SIGT but didn't set a sell order immediately after buying, and ended up getting out for slight loss.

You're right, Veeky Forums does mention MANY coins but not really ALL of them...and it's the ones that are consistently mentioned with good charts and decent hype/tech/catalyst that should be taken into consideration.

Veeky Forums was also pumping IOC very early on.

lmfao

ouch, rough bro...

I bought in multiple times.
I think I'm down AU$300

At this point, I expect that one day I'll recoup my investment.

Get 385.000 mooncoins
Thank me in a year or two

Im sorry to hear that my friend

You'll get it back one day, just depends on how long it takes

my deep-seated antisemitism helped me avoid STX

>XVG about to be listed on Binance
>big run coming in 8 minutes
>Wraith in 2 weeks
>buy now, have a beer, relax

last chance user, buy SUB
will defintely 10x by this year's end. last chance.

good lord, WHY

I'm pretty new to this, starting to really understand the essence of hodling.

this is some next level shitposting right here

ODN is the new moon...

heres a tip. stop taking tips from anonymous people on the internet and start learning like you would in any other job.
i dont expect you to get this far so;

tldr: kys