A friend is working on the BAT project and low key theres a partner being announced thatll 5x this shit the second its...

a friend is working on the BAT project and low key theres a partner being announced thatll 5x this shit the second its announced. Go all in on BAT and reap the rewards

My dad works for Veeky Forums and he tracked you by IP and said you're lying.

That being said, pls be true i hold bat

Really? Because my dad actually works for Veeky Forums and he just tracked your IP and said you're lying.

My mom's boyfriend works at Veeky Forums and he says all 3 of you are faggot liars.

My girlfriends kid is pretty good with technology too, and he tracked you in a different way and says you're also a shitcunt liar.

My dad works at best tech support scam call center in pajeetistan. He also smells heavy of the best curry and shits in best street. He say BAT going to moon.

I have no dad...

Damn I would give just about anything to boil the meat off your girlfriend's skull, if you know what I mean

I have the ability to backtrace you idiots and the consequences will never be the same.

Brendan Eich's dad here, I tracked my own IP using Brave

My dad owns Veeky Forums and says: 'You riar!"

my dad's a Nintendo

You may have noticed that I have been saying that BAT will run at 0800 GMT time today, that is time is approaching in 3 hours. Don't miss out.

what price you thinking for a peak?

i have sell orders set at 7000, which have been there a while, thinking that it will go up and then down and i can buy back, but i have FOMO of a higher price than 7000, but i have been wrong (many times) before.

6200 peak kakakakakaka

lol, not even worth logging into liqui desu.

u think itll find a new floor at 6k or itll drop down so i can buy back in again?

Hmm according to these tea leaves it'll drop

you all dun goof'd i'm with the internet police yer time is up

any more information? few sell walls ahead on bittrex, but if those little ones can get busted it could run

reminder that Eich is /ourguy/ and this thing's going straight off to the fucking moon

2 hours until lift off

Does anyone actually believe these posts anymore ?

Your choice if you want to believe or not, does't affect me.

2 hours and 20 mins remaining.

I've been sitting on this crap for weeks. I sincerely hope you are correct but sorry if I don't get my hopes up.

If i'm 80% sure i start my own thread, if i'm 50% sure, I post on other peoples threads KAKAKAKA

Here we go BATtlers, let's see how we go :)

What do you plan on selling at... $0.60??

Strapped in ;)

a bit of movement so far. When do these walls get blasted through? Damnit, do they not feel it coming?

Oh snap, here we go!

the fuck? Why did left side booster shut down? Tell me we aren't doomed to fall sideways from an aborted launch.

Looks like a stall on the right booster to me... hold on, transferring power, should be back online any second now...

Slow growth for now is good, be patient my salty friend, we launch in a few days.

Hopefully it stays low... I have another $1.5k fiat that doesn't get transferred until tomorrow. Hope I can still buy more while it's low!

rocket ship is coasting atm but rest assured folks, we have left the launch pad and are headed in the right direction!

when?

My sons dad works at bittrex and he has some insider info that tells this will moon to $2