Literally saw nothing but the odd bit of fud before/during ICO. I believed in this project and bought quietly

Literally saw nothing but the odd bit of fud before/during ICO. I believed in this project and bought quietly.

NOW LOOK AT THE SHILLS. NOW THEY COME OUT.

>feelsgood

C O M F Y

If people couldn't see the value in this thing with a few minutes of research they didn't deserve to get in the ICO

Same here OP lol. Sitting comfy on my stack over here

Lol yep. Sitting comfy on my obsidian and crave masternodes both hugely active dev teams.

There's still time to get in for anyone that wants to deal with a shitty exchange like Cryptopia. Rocket isn't coming until this gets listed on a good exchange.

>shitty exchange like Cryptopia

i joined cryptopia today and to be honest, i like it.

same

i its definitely too cluttered though

This was posted on biz quite some times during the ico but then people were fudding that it was shit and chasing bubbles like NEO. Now look where we are. X3 from ico ;)

Saying cryptopia is a shitty exchange makes me and other oldfags know without a doubt you are brand new to crypto. Embarassing

what is the point of this COIN???

Volume is garbage on Cryptopia.

anonymous payment method, messenger and file transfer, all in one. drug dealers, pedos and terrorists wet dream. you can literally see and speak with children, before you buy them.

put in a buy order at 9k cmon baby

Markets don't trade on rationality. Go away.

Will crash in less than two months.
Screen this

bruh try a week, who gives a fuck for that week though

>bruh
Opinion automatically discarded

Crave on cryptopia

All they have is a plan to do cool stuff. So do a lot of other teams. Right now they have a chat app that is unconnected to the blockchain and doesn't need it. There are many such apps out there. I don't see the kill shot at least in the short term.

discard it all you like, all cryptos go through phases, you'll be a bagholder if your still holding in a week, eventually you'll get it back but you'd be better off chasing the next guaranteed pump