Chainlink? HAHAHAAH

Just found out that Sergey was a "Philosophy and Management" major at NYU. Chances are he sucks at math and doesn't even code. That leaves Steve Ellis, the CTO and only other member of the team. He's also an NYU grad and brags about his ability to make apps on his linkedin.

You guys trust THIS kind of team with your hard-earned money, at a market cap of already an astronomical $150million?

There's a working product. Can you say the same about half the coins above it?

I think Ari Juels is the real brains behind this.

"working product" could mean anything. this isn't a fucking candyland app or social media blog they're developing. it's an infrastructure project that will power financial data transfers worth millions. and you would entrust that kind of undertaking to a philosophy major and a 2nd rate coder from NYU? laughable

I mean considering they've already proven themselves to fucking SWIFT I do trust them, yeah

Won that contest with SWIFT and earned their place at SIBOS.

Actually has a good idea that could become huge.
If you can't throw your money at it early on like now, what are you even doing in crypto?

And Zuckerberg was a Harvard dropout. Whats his coins marketcap at now?

I smell a FUD campaign. I don't blame you for trying, I'm sure some weak hand will fold to you but just know that you are never getting my LINK.

does he CODE? is he going to do all the fucking work for these kids? well then have him say so, and i'm all in. until then, lmfao no

Now I know you're just spreading fud. The background of the developers is actually completely inconsequential. I've used the product myself and made a successful connection to financial data from a Json request to the etherium blockchain.

This amount of FUD is getting my peepee erect asf

whenever the LINK FUD comes out, you know people want to buy

Yeah I listen to a basement dwelling scum that jerks it to anime instead of relying on the sound judgement of SWIFT.

You must feel like a retard for not getting in on the presale huh.

LMFAO harvard drop-out is infinitely more valuable than a fucking NYU grad, in the same way that vitalik is a genius without having any sort of college degree. harvard drop-out alone means he at least has a 140+ IQ, and plus he was working only on a social media site, not a complex infrastructure project that requires legit tech genius like a bill gates, sergey brin, or musk

>He doesn't jerk it to anime

they simply have zero competitors in this space and pimped themselves out to ari juels for a cool IDEA. once they see the implementation is pure shit, and/or when a semi-competent competitor enters this space, it's fucking over for philosophy neckbeard and steve script-kiddie

yes tell us more about this PRODUCT developed by a philosphy major neckbeard and his 2nd rate programmer that he borrowed from the app store

nah he went to a Harvard feeder high school and had extremely wealthy parents.
Anyway if you make investment decisions based off of slight differences in the prestige of the devs undergraduate degrees that is why you are still so poor you need to spread FUD on biz to make a buck

C O M F Y A F
O
M
F
Y
A
F

Umad OP?

Sure. You select the data source and choose the portion of the data that you want to connect to the blockchain. Once you do that you can create a smart contract that acts on that data. It's actually pretty easy. You might even be able to use it.

not prestige of degree; just indicators of INTELLIGENCE. vitalik, for example, has no degree, but i would trust him with ALL my money. but a fucking philosophy major from NYU and an app store coder, tasked to build a heavy-duty infrastructure project that's going to connect banks around the world? you have got to be fucking kidding me.

you can just type in however much you want on that app. doesnt mean you actually have it.

Your FUD is retarded. Just go away.

>formerly 2 devs
>now 1 dev
haha at LINKies
you should have bought XRP

OP: instead of being salty I strongly suggest you get in on some chainlink before you are left behind with not much except your dirty jizz-stained hands. Everyone is going to get rich off this and even you deserve a 4k desktop monitor.

But half of Veeky Forums has a 2x on this coin. It's not unrealistic

Well, one solid indicator of 'INTELLIGENCE' is winning that competition hosted by swift.
The best coder I've ever met btw was actually an NYU grad. It's really funny that you consider that to be some kind of lesser school. So tell me friend why are you spreading fud?

Oh shit you better tell the organizers of the SIBOS conference, cancel the presentation, they didn't check what degree he had!!

Get real, for fuck's sake. Nice try with the FUD though.

explain how this is FUD. give me ONE example of a start-up of this scale, with ambitions this large, that was created by two guys with this limited degree of background/experience. just one example. i'll wait.

apple

i wouldn't be saying this if were a top CS grad at NYU and had impressive accomplishments, like won some contests or worked at google or some shit, but he's literally just a mediocre coder who made web apps and says so on his linkedin. this is not the kind of genius i would associate with creating revolutionary technology. that takes a special kind of intelligence that manifests in all sorts of observable ways. i'm just fucking sorry that the world works this way.

woz was a genius
fail

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THERE HAS BEEN INCESSANT SHILLING FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN LINK RELATED THREADS HAVE COLLECTIVELY SHIFTED TO PURE FUD??????????????????????????????
(brap as payment in advance)

I have no idea m80 but it is happening

(((They))) want you to dump

People didn't believe it, saw it mooning, now want to buy cheap.

Reminder that people who shilled and got in during the pre-sale were right.

because they care about you losing your money

the one thing they have going for htem is they started this project early, in 2014. they had no real competitors and SWIFT is desperate for the tech needed to develop a ripple-killer, so they naturally gravitated towards their company

You asked for an example of a startup of this scale created by two guys with limited background and experience. The answer is Apple.

Woz being a genius has nothing to do with background or experience.

i should have said intelligence too. you know what i mean.

That's all they need man.

All of this Link fud has been so low energy. We've been discussing this coin for like two months now. I'm sorry you were too busy chasing pumps to dyor or atleast join the discussion. We're all gonna make it. gg no re.

What? I fail to understand why you think the chain link team is dumb besides 'hurrrr he went to NYU and that's not harvard'
Also I'm a pretty solid programmer myself and I'm not a CS major. Who the fuck cares what one of the devs did in undergrad, he's already proven himself with SWIFT lmao

no; first mover advantage is huge for fluff domains like social media apps, but not for complex infrastructure projects like this. they are going to be KNOCKED the fuck out when any real competitor enters the space, because a 130 IQ guy simply cannot compete with a 150 IQ guy when it comes to serious tech. this is exactly the reason why google (an upstart headed by a 150 IQ guy) was able to knock out yahoo even though yahoo in fact was also run by geniuses, but of the lesser kind. not to say that chainlink will be as big as yahoo, because of course it will not, but just to illustrate how much intelligence matters.

1vs1 sf mid faggot?

He has a touch of the tism. He can't be reasoned with.

Lol you sound like you took investment advice from /pol/

I bet you're one of the people who slept on Walton because it is Chinese

If that happens we'll sell.
I'm not selling a potential 10x coin now because of some hypothetical future flippening.

what has steve ellis or sergey nazarov ever done to indicate that they are top-notch coders or tech people?

and don't fucking say: "they created chainlink, durr" because i already addressed that above

Holy fuck you're insufferable.

The only thing that bothers me about this thread is that there is no way this is coordinated FUD. This is way too retarded to be a whale group

OP, the quality of your FUD is getting worse. Please do us all a favour and KILL YOURSELF

So true.

Because they shifted the game plan, because it worked so well. Buy the dip, I bet the FUD goes away within a week or two.

Exhaust ignite only

Guys, the moment there is even a whisper of news that comes for chainlink I assure you, link is going to fucking rocket to new heights. Do any of you realize how cheap 40c is?? Fucking hell!! What do you want, to buy at 30c?? You going to risk it for that when this will blow a dollar in the coming months. Jesus... No wonder people miss out hahaha panic sell and then high fomo.. this is low as fuck compared to 2 weeks from now.

They will come running when it's pushing 70 - 80c end of this week.... bet my cock on it

Is link trading on LTE exchanges or is it only BTC? Ive been watching it on binance but theres no way im going to use that site

would also like to know where else this trades, chink btc websites are not trustworthy

If you can manage to suffer through it and not fuck it up, ED has the coin

That will be me next week when I pull all my money out of bat

First; lookup GAME THEORY.

Secondly, selling ChainLink right now is like selling OMG when it was around $3. Look at what happened right after the sell off in the red circle. That's where we are right now with LINK.

What happened after that sell off? MOON!

And don't forget ChainLink has much better fundamentals than OMG too.

If there is one thing I learned in university is that everything is written down and easy to learn.

Not everybody here is your friend, like any chan, but there's still enough good people here.

In the end coding is monkey work. What counts is the idea.
This should've been obvious to you all along.

Never had a problem with binance

>And don't forget ChainLink has much better fundamentals than OMG too.
No fucking doubt.

J-john McCafee is that you?

Binance is shady

We wanted to open a business account on Binance, the didn't care anything about AML policies or other things, and opened the account.
good for us, but scary