Thinking about writing this smart contract for eth:

thinking about writing this smart contract for eth:

>send it money
>it tradebots it
>sends profits
>no ico, it works for free because im not a faggot

thoughs? decentralized exchanges are coming soon so it will work with those.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, I have the same idea, but I get a cut. My idea is better.

a cut of what? its a free service. basically makes it so everyone with eth has a free trustless trade bot.

A cut of any profit the trade bot makes you dipshit. If the bot is any good you can be rich just taking a tiny cut.

agreed. user's idea is superior, i'll need my cut, though

Like people who improve mining programs. They just take a few percent of the mining rewards. Miners get a product that makes 10% ETH. Everyone wins. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO IT FOR FREE?

Since the code will be viewable to everyone, there's a chance someone will be able to use the metrics it looks at to manipulate it and steal all the ETH. It's kind of like playing cards against someone when you can see their hand.

>she

Also, any bot in this situation is going to have an oracle problem. Look into Town Crier. The bot has to have reliable information.

This And now OP for solving you biggest problems you

For solving your biggest problems and making you rich, you own me 10% of the profits. For life. @roosterred on steemit. You can find my wallet addresses there. If you don't pay you are a piece of shit and I will track you down.

ITSHA TRAP! FUG! =D =D =D

Wtf is a decentralized exchange? Feds can shut down any site

Except for the fact that when you get to higher volumes you're going to start fucking the market unless your bot knows how to whale

>Feds can shut down any site
Make it a program, ezy fix

You can even keep some of your trading algorithm a secret by having it run on SGX so someone can't just copy your code.

YOU OWE ME 10%
YOU BETTER PAY

Or make it a blackbox

You'd probably have to show some code to get people to trust enough to deposit ether.

If it works, people will use it

I meant train a neural network to mimic the algorithm

Interesting. I guarantee you can train an AI to pump and dump Bancor backed coins for profit.
steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors

I could help with the trading logic.

Regardless, if anyone uses this idea they own me 10% of their profits for life.

ITT does the same. Though you have to pay for it and there was an ICO

i'd use, do you have a twitter or something? would be great to follow you progress.