It's not too late, Veeky Forums

It's not too late, Veeky Forums.

$1 by February.

I want to believe

That seems absurd.
But I think $0.5-0.8 is possible

>$1

Yeah I'm sure verge will reach a 100 billion dollar marketcap, overtaking LTC, XRP, and rivaling ETH.

its feasible if the total market continues to increase at this years rate.

>Hurrdurr there isn't going to be a coin cull ever

17% of what you said.

>he doesn't understand the market cap

If and when Crypto reaches over $2 trillion in the market cap, it's possible.

hahahah, if this shit will get 100b mcap then OmiseGo must be worth 2k per token

>haha btc will never be $30
>it'll never hit $100
>nah it wont hit $1k
>fuck its hitting 2k
>3K?
>wtf 4k?!?

Comparin Verge to Bitcoin. I was at Bitcointalk when the only dev of this shitcoin was shilling it himself.

This is no better than Monero at any way.

Invest in some real projects.

Just wait for the Wraith protocol

Are you retards serious? If crypto reaches a 2 trillion market cap, ultra shitcoin scamcoin VERGE isn't where you will want your money parked.

No thanks, i'll just stick with Omise and Kyber

>implying I even care if Verge reaches a dollar or not
I'd be happy with it hitting 1-5c. It's a very long hodl.

Yeah good luck with your long term hold where I'm hitting 3-8x moons every 2 months.

News flash: You need to jump shit coins, the tech and hype gets outdated.

approaching cryptos with traditional market fundamentals lol....

Market caps mean shit in cryptoland. Because of its decentralized nature, a coin will be worth whatever the individual is willing to pay for it. If you told people 6 years ago that btc would be 4000 USD they would have called you batshit insane. If people are willing to pay 1 USD for it, it will be worth it. It's literally that simple.

>muh approaching crypto with market fundamentals

You're fucking retarded lol

Bitcoin just came into existence 6 years ago. It's called 0 to 1 nigger, nothing to something. No one knew what a cryptocurrency was because they did not exist.

They do exist now, are are being studied, analyzed, and traded at a lightning fast pace. Applying bitcoin's meteoric rise to shitcoin king verge is fucking laughable.

And market cap means everything in crypto land you dunce. Market cap divided by number of coins equals the price of the coin, so how does market cap not matter? Don't answer that, just kys faggot and never trade again.

Are you seriously that retarded not to know that us verge holders have other coins we put into day trading? Jesus christ.

Other money*

No, the price of a traditional share is a weighted derivative based on the actual hard assets of a company and its projected future income devided by the number of shares. Thats how we determine wether something is either over- or undervalued. Crypto's are fundamentally different because of its inherent decentralized and digital nature... it is the user that decides what something will be worth, it is the reason why entrenched politicians and economists call cryptos a scam; they see these marketcaps and simple don't understand the tech and its decentralized nature.Marketcaps are just gimmicks on crypto exchanges, and thats about it.

Verge is shit...can you autistic fucks for once not pump a shitcoin and maybe one with preferable features? Thx

no it's not faggot what people sell and buy for determines the price of a coin and the market cap is the sum of all those buys in USD.

Holy shit, do you have a double digit IQ?

Fucking brainlet.

More coins in circulation means the coin is more liquid. This means that the individual coins will be worth less. If you cannot figure this out, you are literally a high school student or a poor low IQ degenerate.

ahahahahahah, oh my god.